Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I like to leave the tag on and take it off at the airport check in so they think I'm sound" What the actual duck?

Also Siobhan,

"I've came home and shat on every rule and restriction within my time here and now am bleeping off again to the sun you 9-5 plebs. Unfollow if you don't like it. So long suckers".
If I was an airport handler I'd think 'lazy, entitled fucker' if the labels were still on???

She's so unlikable....

Reactions: 37
She actually thinks people are jealous of her?? Deluded 🤣🤣🤣 People feel sorry for her more like. I wouldn't want her vaccuous sad existence for anything. 🙄 Shes so unlikeable 🤣🤣 Love to know what proportion of her follows are hate follows.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Right after James posted about people taking our big loans for cars to impress people or for uni etc she wrote this about the car loan she wanted and that the shine wears off. seriously after she’s been showing off the car 🤣🤣
She literally has no independent or critical thoughts..

I guess that's what doing well at the Leaving Cert leaves you like after spending all that time memorising and regurgitating stuff 😅.

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ she’s painful & deluded! I very much doubt people are one but jealous of her life! She’s so far up her own hole it’s mind boggling…🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
She’s probably just excited to be heading back as she has spent an absolute fortune back in Dublin and can’t wait to go back to paying duck all to live in Bali. She hasn’t opened any oven spaces in ages so you’d wonder what money she has coming in? Surely she can’t be making that much from myprotein

Reactions: 14
She’s probably just excited to be heading back as she has spent an absolute fortune back in Dublin and can’t wait to go back to paying duck all to live in Bali. She hasn’t opened any oven spaces in ages so you’d wonder what money she has coming in? Surely she can’t be making that much from myprotein
There's must be someone who gives her money on tap when she needs. What they get in return, I don't know.

The card issues BS is definitely targeted stuff.

Reactions: 11
I'm sitting in hospital hooked up to a drip- not rona related, but a long term health condition. I'm fine, but I have to spend a day every 6 weeks like this.

I still wouldn't trade lives with Shiv.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why oh why does Siobhan feel the need to announce the status of her hair all the time eg I washed it or I didnt bother washing it or I blow dried sweat into it 🤢 like is it just me or is that a normal thing to keep people updated on?? Same with the skin but I can understand that a small bit if you are having a bad outbreak you would be self conscious but the hair updates?

Also-the whole I cant wait to get back to Bali to my healthy life and my routine etc etc-how does anyone in Ireland eat healthily and exercise and generally have a fulfilling life??

I really should stop watching her but I just cant look away 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Lads who spends that much on Botox, extensions etc and then goes around with foundation lips like it’s the noughties. 🤮

someone who dries the sweat into their hair I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
First time poster.
This one absolutely rots me. A walking contradiction, liar and a fraud. Thinking people's mental health would be impacted by watching her fly to a hotel quarantine in Bali. Eh that's my actual nightmare. Everyone lives differently I completely respect that, it's how she manages to insult everyone else daily who doesn't live a life like hers. I'm single, don't want kids but I am quite content in my 9 to 5 job, that I own a car , do my own washing, own a house etc. She is so disrespectful and tone deaf. How anyone pays money to her fitness programme is baffling to me. Starting to work on it in the middle of January . She's a joke

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
First time poster.
How anyone pays money to her fitness programme is baffling to me. Starting to work on it in the middle of January . She's a joke
I have no clue what anyone doing the Furnace over Christmas would feel watching this one. Several times she's snappily thrown out sucky-teeth comments about how it's being updated etc- but that doesn't take months?
Her coaches appear to have left (except maybe one?) and she doesn't appear to do any hands-on work in it apart from the odd 'live' about once a month (if she mentions it!)

Any other company I know that re-brands or updates has a smooth transition period where members ease into the 'new' programme. This one seems to think it's fine, and professional to just let it sit indeterminately until she can be arsed sorting it out?

I despair of anyone daft enough to throw money at this lazy clart for any type of 'coaching'....especially nutrition and training!

Reactions: 18
And she’s off with the drink… getting pissed….this wan has a serious problem. Wouldn’t want to be sitting next to her smelly head on that flight 🤢 gas how she sells nails, skin and hair supplements when they are manky, dirty and fake? 🤯

Reactions: 24
Current manifesting that she gets stopped as she arrives following all the complaints made to Indonesia about her planning to fly whilst Positive on the 31st!

Come on! It will be great for content. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And she’s off with the drink… getting pissed….this wan has a serious problem. Wouldn’t want to be sitting next to her smelly head on that flight 🤢 gas how she sells nails, skin and hair supplements when they are manky, dirty and fake? 🤯
Long haul flights leave you feeling so grotty, I'd at least want to feel clean at the start!! God imagine paying for business class and being next to her smelly arse :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.