Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This picture sums up her sad life.
Rather than living the moment; enjoying the company, the food the drinks and the astmosphere. She is more concerned with getting a good boomerang to post on Insta!

It is alllllll about content. Sad.
Getting a picture of getting the boomerang!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This picture sums up her sad life.
Rather than living the moment; enjoying the company, the food the drinks and the astmosphere. She is more concerned with getting a good boomerang to post on Insta!

It is alllllll about content. Sad.
Where were these so called friends when she had no where to go today?

Reactions: 7
In fairness though the boomerang of everyone clinking their glasses together has never been done before.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Siobhan has more threads than Molly Mae that really says something 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Who in today's day and age has 1 bank card, I've 4. My personal bank, revolut, credit card and joint account. If i lost 1 I'd still have other 3 and if i lost my wallet I'd have my phone. If by some weird obsecurity i lost both phone and wallet. I'd still have my smart watch. If on the complete off chance i was mugged and they pinned me down to rob my smart watch off my wrist, id go in person to the bank and withdraw cash with my passport.

Who in god's name does she think she's fooling.

Also sad sad day in the parish when you've to go check into a hotel so you can drink until 12am. If she can't see she's got a drink problem. The girl is blind.

As for drying her sweat with Dyson hair dryer absolutely bleeping disgusting. Firstly it's not normal and secondly who does it and goes on social to tell!! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I was in the gym yesterday and saw a young girl blow drying the sweat into her hair. I really don't want this to become a thing but lots of influenzas seem to advocate for this 🤢. Like stop the world I want to get off if people are unwilling to even water rinse their hair after a sweaty workout

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
No one, absolutely no one:
Shiv: “I don’t want kids, it’s no ones business, stop going on about it”,

The Pope:
“People who don’t have kids are selfish”.
Shiv:
🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So... her face looks very... 'full' in this picture.

Might be the light so probably need to wait for more evidence but looks like she's had some filler in her face? Maybe round her dermals?!
I thought the same

Reactions: 5
Janet Newham signed a 2 year lease in Bali the other day. It’s ‘Siobhan’s villa’ - you know where siobhan gave the impression she had signed a 10 year lease a few years ago? Janet had stories up she signed with a legit letting agent & today is looking for prices from builders to get some work done. Siobhan no longer has that lease and I imagine hasn’t had it for a long time. All lies again! Most she had it was for 2 years. She likes to give the opinion she’s loads of money! If you’ve an apartment in dublin why you spending €€ on air B and Bs all December? What a con woman

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Well we all do say how haggered she often looks so she easily could have got some filler popped in.
Janet Newham signed a 2 year lease in Bali the other day. It’s ‘Siobhan’s villa’ - you know where siobhan gave the impression she had signed a 10 year lease a few years ago? Janet had stories up she signed with a legit letting agent & today is looking for prices from builders to get some work done. Siobhan no longer has that lease and I imagine hasn’t had it for a long time. All lies again! Most she had it was for 2 years. She likes to give the opinion she’s loads of money! If you’ve an apartment in dublin why you spending €€ on air B and Bs all December? What a con woman
Omg thank u! I said the other day that it looked like Janet was living there and getting work done on the property. I dip in and out of Janet and skip through a lot of her stuff. But this morning I saw this and I was like hmmm maybe I was wrong it's not shiobhans place cos that seems like a lot of work for a place u are just sub letting. Maybe shiv got out of the 10 year lease that was ridiculous anyway. Lol the place looks so much better with Janet in it.

Reactions: 13
Did she say she has an apartment in Dublin? 😮😂

Reactions: 3
The web of lies will catch up on her. And they are not small lies. They get bigger and bigger about apartments and stuff. I would think her finances and credit card spending are likely off the charts. There will come a day of reckoning. I suspect there is a can of worms there also in relation to her source of financing.

If Siobhan had an apartment here she would have used it for content and not on a single story. What she said was simply not true.

Breakdown incoming. I honestly do not know how she does it. To constantly be spinning a web of lies and acting shady to such a level must be downright exhausting. Hell it's exhausting for us to keep track of it.

The sad thing is, it's all for an Instagram and pretend lifestyle addiction. It will be some crash and her family and friends who have turned a blind eye on the red flags will be complicit by not having asked the questions they should be asking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was in the gym yesterday and saw a young girl blow drying the sweat into her hair. I really don't want this to become a thing but lots of influenzas seem to advocate for this 🤢. Like stop the world I want to get off if people are unwilling to even water rinse their hair after a sweaty workout
Aww no! There have been times I've wanted to shower at home and I'll calm the frizz with the hairdryer so if I have to nip into tesco, I look less like I've been dragged through a hedge! Please don't think that we're all on siobhans level of mank! I'm sure lots of us do it to look presentable (until we can get to the shower) and she's the minority heading out on the town afterwards!

Ps, I'm Siobhans age so I'm certainly not the 'young one' you spotted! 🙈

Reactions: 19
Did she say she has an apartment in Dublin? 😮😂
yep! Shortly after Sinead & Jack arrived there was a gift from Sinead ‘so proud of you for buy an apartment in Dublin outright’ - big focus on the world outright which forces a story of no mortgage needed! Siobhan shared it & said she bought an apartment & then there was no more about it!!! Never a picture at a meeting, in the apartment, on a zoom about it - nothing!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So... her face looks very... 'full' in this picture.

Might be the light so probably need to wait for more evidence but looks like she's had some filler in her face? Maybe round her dermals?!
Good spot, weird dimple on her upper lip too. Defo lip filler, has to be. Or a weird filter altho she “doesn’t use those”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.