Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh witch of Con-Air

Now this is a story all about how,
Shivs plans got twisted upside down,
And I’d like to take a minute so just sit right there,
I’ll tell tattle how she became a lying bleep with red hair.

In busy Swords she was born and raised,
9-5 was how she spent most of her days,
Flying home for Christmas for drink with the fam,
But in an air B&B in case she had some wham bam!

When a popular virus was up to no good,
Started getting infectious in the neighbourhood,
One positive antigen and Shiv got scared,
She said ‘I can’t fly home to Bali I’m just not going to declare!’

She whistled for a free Beamer and when it came near,
She thought for a second - ‘maybe Randox will be clear’,
I’ll pack my bag , get ready and I’ll plan to fly,
And if I come back Pozzy then to Twitter I’ll cry.

She, pulled, up to an Air B&B , several hours later,
She yelled to Raisin ‘quick fly home, smell me later’
If anything she would act as if she was clear,
She thought ‘just forget it, I’ll bend twitters ear!’

This ends the tale of all about how,
We now know all about the covid positive ghoul,
She tried her best to test neg, in a Beamer she begged,
She’s even made herself look worse than Sinead Heg!

The Fresh witch of Con-Air
This is amazing. I had to actually sing it to the correct tune.

Reactions: 5
I’m so annoyed about her turning up to randox - it clearly states in appointment email not to arrive if symptomatic or you have covid. We go to spain for ivf and use randox if we had been there same time as her (they’ve long queues) she would have put us and our treatment at risk. She put all the staff at risk and potentially the taxi driver - or however she got there!!!
I sincerely wish you all the very best on your ivf journey 💫

Just proves how selfish actions from frauds like Siobhan can impact other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The pic of her nails and the bmw badge is so, so sad
You’ve .... rented a car for a few days ... who’s going to care what type / year of car you RENTED
I remember when I was early 20s everyone was all about what phone you had, car you drove, area you lived etc..... this kinda fizzled out after the age of 25.
I couldn't give a shite what anyone has.

She tries to say she isn't materialistic but she can't help the brag!

Reactions: 24
This thread has me flip flopping between pure rage at Siobhan (long time mostly lurker) and absolute lols at you lot… emotional rollercoaster! You’re all wasted here with your comedic talents 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bike row ski sounds like cardio punishment to me... but start the new year week, as you mean to go on, Shiv.

Reactions: 7
Thanks for the love on the poem ❤
Having small surgery today 😭 forever in bother with my colostomy bag. Light a little candle & I’ll enjoy catching up on what this bleep has done today later on x

• Heart
Reactions: 91
I remember when I was early 20s everyone was all about what phone you had, car you drove, area you lived etc..... this kinda fizzled out after the age of 25.
I couldn't give a shite what anyone has.

She tries to say she isn't materialistic but she can't help the brag!
She’s the MOST materialistic person ever! To an embarrassing extreme.

Reactions: 16
The extremes "Shiv the redeemer with the rental Beemer" is going to show off the BMW logo, 211 registration plate and mention in on her stories is absolutely pathetically cringe.

It's a rental 3 series. A standard bottom of the range family saloon car. She obviously knows very little about the car itself. All she wants is the BMW logo.

Now if she had an M3 or M5. I might be somewhat impressed if it was someone else.

Cringe, cringe, cringe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for the love on the poem ❤
Having small surgery today 😭 forever in bother with my colostomy bag. Light a little candle & I’ll enjoy catching up on what this bleep has done today later on x
Best of luck, we’ll have a recap ready for you on the fresh witch of con-air ❤

Does she EVER. STOP. COMPLAINING?!?
No, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone moan as much as her…and I’ve encountered some of the moaniest bast@rds you’d ever meet in my time 😂
Hands up, who here is mad enough to still leave their sound on? Thank god for the subtitles, although it’s not easy deciphering what’s she’s saying in between all the “Ehm”…”ehms” she throws around

Reactions: 11
The extremes "Shiv the redeemer with the rental Beemer" is going to show off the BMW logo, 211 registration plate and mention in on her stories is absolutely pathetically cringe.

It's a rental 3 series. A standard bottom of the range family saloon car. She obviously knows very little about the car itself. All she wants is the BMW logo.

Now if she had an M3 or M5. I might be somewhat impressed if it was someone else.

Cringe, cringe, cringe.
Also, when I was renting cars in Ireland recently I just went with reasonably priced ones that would get me from A to B because I wasn't planning on touring the whole country. Chose a Golf when I knew I'd be doing a few drives, but a Corsa when it was more there and back. More money than sense with her! All show.

Reactions: 15

It's a rental 3 series. A standard bottom of the range family saloon car. She obviously knows very little about the car itself. All she wants in the BMW logo.

Cringe, cringe, cringe.
I thought the exact same. I have an M2 competition and I like a good car, but it's embarrassing how she's bragging and showing off her bog standard 3 series RENTAL 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Best of luck, we’ll have a recap ready for you on the fresh witch of con-air ❤

No, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone moan as much as her…and I’ve encountered some of the moaniest bast@rds you’d ever meet in my time 😂
Hands up, who here is mad enough to still leave their sound on? Thank god for the subtitles, although it’s not easy deciphering what’s she’s saying in between all the “Ehm”…”ehms” she throws around
And that sucking noise she makes. AARGH!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I think everyone is getting very hung up on the "she's renting a tit BMW" thing.
She owns next to nothing and pisses money up a wall renting. She even tops up a mobile ffs.
There is nothing pretentious or weathly about someoone who lives like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think everyone is getting very hung up on the "she's renting a tit BMW" thing.
She owns next to nothing and pisses money up a wall renting. She even tops up a mobile ffs.
There is nothing pretentious or weathly about someoone who lives like this.
100% this!! She can't even sort out her personal banking?? She is a very lonely, immature person.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought the exact same. I have an M2 competition and I like a good car, but it's embarrassing how she's bragging and showing off her bog standard 3 series RENTAL 😂😂🙈
I have a Golf GTi for my own, because I really enjoy good cars too. Same though - it's her bragging about a rental that gets me! I'd only be excited if it was something that was fun and different to drive. Doesn't even seem like she's really going anywhere, so purely to be showing off.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.