Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

21tales

Janet Newham signed a 2 year lease in Bali the other day. It’s ‘Siobhan’s villa’ - you know where siobhan gave the impression she had signed a 10 year lease a few years ago? Janet had stories up she signed with a legit letting agent & today is looking for prices from builders to get some work done. Siobhan no longer has that lease and I imagine hasn’t had it for a long time. All lies again! Most she had it was for 2 years. She likes to give the opinion she’s loads of money! If you’ve an apartment in dublin why you spending €€ on air B and Bs all December? What a con woman
Did she say she has an apartment in Dublin? 😮😂

Reactions: 3

Noseyone1977

I started following Siobhan after I saw she had about 5 threads moving at lightening speed..
So I’ve picked up snippets from the threads I have read but since others are wondering can someone fill us in?

My observations from bits I’ve picked up…feel free to confirm correct and elaborate!
James Smith is a sarcastic arsehole PT from the UK that Shiv and Sinead would follow around and worship?

Shiv fancies the b@lls off him and went to rent a flat in London for hot girl summer to stalk
James…planting his favourite almond croissants all over her stories in a desperate bid for his attention?

Also thought I may have read he slept with Sinead 🤔

I’m very curious..
I think you have it in a nutshell 😊

uncleted

VIP Member
She needs someone who looks up to her who has way less followers. I think that’s her general vibe…..to be the dominant one or the one that is looked up to. Hence why she’s chasing her dream of hanging out with 20 year olds when she’s mid 30s. Sinead has over taken her so the dynamic has changed, I don’t think it would work for Siobhan at all.

Do we think they’re dating? Look at that comment. That’s not an appropriate comment to make on a sexy photo like that of a friend.
Whos going to call her out 😅
i was just about to post the same…wanted to be like ugh where were you 2 weeks ago?!? 🤣🤣

Speaking of bare buttocks. What does her room mate do for a living? Her pics are quite sexualised for someone who does brows.
The roommates sister also seems to be in Bali and posts somewhat similar pics with no clear source of income, I reckon its rich parent.

• Angry

Lollipops23

VIP Member
And it's worst along her jawline. Have read that that's often hormonal. All that alcohol isn't good for hormone balance either!
Was always hormonal for me....but funnily enough flared worst when I wasn't minding myself/was drinking like a fish.

lexipro

Siobs was born in 1988 making her 33 going on 34. I always thought she was late 30s EARLY 40s. Sorry if her age has already been stated.

Couple of years ago she met a few Dublin footballers away on holidays and fully threw herself at one or 2 of them .. as far as the story goes one of them went with her and he’s a good 10 years younger .. she got her Dublin footballer in the end

A certain Irish model who was on dancing with the starts (not holly) got waaaay out of her depth in Dubai with some of this sort of carry on and came home ... started off with a few sugar daddy type things but it got out of control for her and refused to do some of the stuff the English influencers were up to and came home
Thalia Heffernan?

• Wow

swampdonkey22

Some one bring me up to speed on the siobh and James relationship. I’m new to this dose and find all the posts about this clown hilarious