Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekwacg

Sounds familiar! Although not sure I had a body of anyone's dreams dressed :LOL:however definitely looked small. Same thought too, that what looked slim in clothes was a bit extreme for people not into competitions etc without them. Strange situation of feeling like arms looked good and lean in one way, for example, but ending up kind of covering them at times because just "too much" for normal life and only worthy of approval in the gym or with a minority. And the weirdness of looking back at photos of when I'd gained pounds and thought I was huge...but wasn't at all. It really is a bit headwrecking.
Identify 100000% with this. Ah that reverse phase- the most mindfu**ing experience of it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
It means she must have been reported on there and it’s hard to find her page! I think she had to have been reported anyway. You need to search for her exact name to find her page and even then she’s the very last page to come up
Thanks so much

Reactions: 1

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Being a fitness "influencer" appears to equate to being an alcoholic, tax dodging cunt with a laptop who exploits cheap labour in the third world in pursuit of empty shallow hedonism.
Excuse me.... I'm not and influencer

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Becca charges big money tho for her service. One of my friends had an online consult with her and was quoted something like €1000 for 8weeks online coaching. I can’t remember but I was AMAZED. She has less clients but way more pricey, for the 1:1 anyway. TBH I’d trust what she has to say much more than I would Siobhan 😂
Who are Becca & Nicole?