Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Random1069

She has a project manager ??!

Is she joking ?
I actually thought this would be a good business idea. Be a project manager for online trainers to set up their new projects. Sounds like it just makes them feel more important. Just make sure you get paid upfront!

Reactions: 2

instaaddict2347

It would make sense if she had some sort of sugar daddy situation because I cant imagine she is making THAT much from the oh fitness furnace, she employs a few staff so with wages, tax (assuming she does pay that) and general overheads she cant be coming out with much of a profit.

Also a side note, and i cant seem to find the answer, has she updated us on where the apartment she "bought with cash" is?

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Sorry I'm a bit lost here now.

Where is she living ?? Is this a new place and she she on her own? Is she subletting her long term rental ?

Lmarcon

VIP Member
On the topic of influencers making their money, anyone remember that Niamh Dorgan one who was in Shivs circle for a few months? Seems she’s trying to flog scams to gullible people now. No surprise. These people are relentless.
What’s she at?

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She definitely was in a relationship with a guy she meet in Thailand.. Rickard - he was a CrossFitter. I know this because at the time she was also a CrossFitter with massive ideas about how good was. He had qualified as a Masters athlete and was going to the CrossFit Games. She was talking to a friend of mine asking her was she going to the Games because she (Shiv) was going as her boyfriend had qualified. She never did go to the Games!!
God she's such a try-hard!?!

Harperstern778

So do we reckon that our boss babe Shiv is (shock horror) renting a room from a 24 year old?!? All this talk of ‘we’, the lack of a proper house tour and her obsession over Miss. HotGirlSummer would make sense.

I wonder will she regret buying the Gucci back pack? Would she not put the money towards the rent for her own place……
Jesus great spot, I think that one is 21