Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekwacg

You get it! I've been pretty lean as well and had mixed feelings. It felt like an achievement...but don't think it was actually "attractive" in real life. Too veiny. Plus only sustained short term through adrenaline and force of will. Poor sleep, constantly having to watch calories, so little flexibility. Eventually just got too hungry. And exactly - men are naturally leaner to begin with, so can do it more easily AND have fewer effects (even though more are now being open about how awful they felt too) but women are very much not meant to be too lean for long. Actually glad some of the influencers now talk about menstrual cycles etc. It matters! Can't see bone density dropping away, but it happens. I think it's easy to look at these people and criticise their look if they're not sporting 6 packs...but they shouldn't be! Never mind the individual variation - some tolerate it much better than others. Others like me are probably meant to keep a touch of padding.

The rumours were that these ones living it up in Dubai and Bali etc were earning through prostitution :LOL:
Yeah- when I finished my prep, everyone was like ‘omg you’ve got the body of dreams (when dressed in clothes) but underneath that was a v vascular body which doesn’t look ‘normal’ in the every day world. So body image has taken a major hit because I was so used to seeing myself lean that when I gained body fat back on me- I though I was a giant even though I don’t!
Those rumours are mad!!! I remember that girl aoibhinn doing a prep a few years ago as well.

Reactions: 5
I was in isolation for the whole Christmas period from Christmas eve and missed out on family events.

However I made the decision early to turn it into a positive, and put the time to good use and did some learning and online certifications that will help me on work projects planned out for the next year. Generally I started each day of isolation with 4/5 hours learning and then enjoyed the sports in the afternoon.

She really really really had an opportunity there to rebuild the furnace and new programmes she is banging on about without distraction. She could have worked with a development team in Asia where they would generally have people available during the period.

I suspect not a tap was done.
fair play!! you did it right and utilised your time... this one then whinges on the daily about not having enough hours in a day for all she has to do! i seen someone say here recently that she could have turned the covid situ into how to recover and train after having caught it.. but no, she hid and lied. So mature!!

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Couple of years ago she met a few Dublin footballers away on holidays and fully threw herself at one or 2 of them .. as far as the story goes one of them went with her and he’s a good 10 years younger .. she got her Dublin footballer in the end

A certain Irish model who was on dancing with the starts (not holly) got waaaay out of her depth in Dubai with some of this sort of carry on and came home ... started off with a few sugar daddy type things but it got out of control for her and refused to do some of the stuff the English influencers were up to and came home
Initials please😁. **The footballer that is

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
Agree, Shivs a creep. I think it was the London games or something in the summer she was bragging about the talent on show and taking pictures of lads topless without their permission.

She's a fucking hypocrite. If there is a gain from content from this absolute atrocity make no mistake - Siobhan will use it.

And she wonders why people don't like her...
...and fake Ronaldo doing his shopping.

• Haha
Fresh Bitch of Con-Air

Now this is a story all about how,
Shivs plans got twisted upside down,
And I’d like to take a minute so just sit right there,
I’ll tell tattle how she became a lying cunt with red hair.

In busy Swords she was born and raised,
9-5 was how she spent most of her days,
Flying home for Christmas for drink with the fam,
But in an air B&B in case she had some wham bam!

When a popular virus was up to no good,
Started getting infectious in the neighbourhood,
One positive antigen and Shiv got scared,
She said ‘I can’t fly home to Bali I’m just not going to declare!’

She whistled for a free Beamer and when it came near,
She thought for a second - ‘maybe Randox will be clear’,
I’ll pack my bag , get ready and I’ll plan to fly,
And if I come back Pozzy then to Twitter I’ll cry.

She, pulled, up to an Air B&B , several hours later,
She yelled to Raisin ‘quick fly home, smell me later’
If anything she would act as if she was clear,
She thought ‘just forget it, I’ll bend twitters ear!’

This ends the tale of all about how,
We now know all about the covid positive ghoul,
She tried her best to test neg, in a Beamer she begged,
She’s even made herself look worse than Sinead Heg!

The Fresh Bitch of Con-Air
Crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Hygiene aside, surely with the extentions this really isn't good for your hair ?

Does she have beads? As someone said able, actual mould could grow between the extentions and her hair 🤢
Well her hair is always in bits when she has no extensions in. Considering she doesn’t wash or put heat on it often I wouldn’t let the hair lounge go near my hair with extensions! Clearly they’re doing damage

ekwacg

Sounds like you are in top shape!
Basically anyone can look very lean and have abs etc, compete in a show and all that. BUT there's a lot of being tired, hungry and grumpy...and it's probably less healthy than having the body fat you're supposed to have as a female. We're not actually meant to be super lean! To look like you do is fantastic - she has all the time in the world to devote to what she eats and exercise. But realistically, even if I had all that time I doubt I'd be massively different either. Too tiring and food is delicious.

I think I remember reading a version of this from Josh Hillis before too. https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/how-lean-should-you-get.html
Ya, I did a 19 week prep and I got super super lean - the outcome was to assess my muscle tissue as I want to compete this year but the level of leanness I achieved was not sustainable as a female. I’ve a good bit of muscle but with the extra bit of body fat on me now, that I’m in an improvement phase I just look healthy but you can’t see my striations etc. Deffo not a sustainable loom long term

Ya, I did a 19 week prep and I got super super lean - the outcome was to assess my muscle tissue as I want to compete this year but the level of leanness I achieved was not sustainable as a female. I’ve a good bit of muscle but with the extra bit of body fat on me now, that I’m in an improvement phase I just look healthy but you can’t see my striations etc. Deffo not a sustainable loom long term
*look( the uber lean look)

Well, her photos definitely don't do anything to dispel those rumours about how the money is really earned anyway
Ya I was wondering how she was surviving on there in terms of money. What are the rumours?

Well, her photos definitely don't do anything to dispel those rumours about how the money is really earned anyway
Ya I was wondering how she was surviving on there in terms of money. What are the rumours?

Last edited:

whytho12345

Chatty Member
She's that far up herself that she will think she has authority over them
Oh Jesus I’d say the opposite 😂😂🙈 I’d honestly be beyond mortified being so much older than everyone else around me. She’s not there yet. But 2-3 years time things are gona get embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 4

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Going off topic but did people have any decent online trainer recommendations? :D
I did the Alexia Clark workouts and thought they were great.
However nothing beats spending the time and money with a good Pt who can watch and teach form and technique

Madeline 74

VIP Member
BMW 3 series anyone...

Also lol at her having that place for a year. Like the long term lease on other properties and the apartment she bought. Not a grain of truth from the world's biggest compulsive liar.

See how long before she's on moanfest about some issue and has to move. If she stays it will be manky in a year, even if she has the cleaners on, letting them have some white privilege cash.

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to see if she mentions Sonny when he is in Bali. He has a training seminar in Bali soon!

• Haha

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Fresh Bitch of Con-Air

Now this is a story all about how,
Shivs plans got twisted upside down,
And I’d like to take a minute so just sit right there,
I’ll tell tattle how she became a lying cunt with red hair.

In busy Swords she was born and raised,
9-5 was how she spent most of her days,
Flying home for Christmas for drink with the fam,
But in an air B&B in case she had some wham bam!

When a popular virus was up to no good,
Started getting infectious in the neighbourhood,
One positive antigen and Shiv got scared,
She said ‘I can’t fly home to Bali I’m just not going to declare!’

She whistled for a free Beamer and when it came near,
She thought for a second - ‘maybe Randox will be clear’,
I’ll pack my bag , get ready and I’ll plan to fly,
And if I come back Pozzy then to Twitter I’ll cry.

She, pulled, up to an Air B&B , several hours later,
She yelled to Raisin ‘quick fly home, smell me later’
If anything she would act as if she was clear,
She thought ‘just forget it, I’ll bend twitters ear!’

This ends the tale of all about how,
We now know all about the covid positive ghoul,
She tried her best to test neg, in a Beamer she begged,
She’s even made herself look worse than Sinead Heg!

The Fresh Bitch of Con-Air
Ah brilliant 👏

• Haha

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Have mixed feelings about the age thing. I'm past 40, eek! 20s seems very young, but then again know some in early 20s in work or through hobbies that are mature and I'd get on well with. Hard to tell purely on the numbers. I have had some great conversations with early 30s who have more life experience than me. That said, my actual best friends tend to be 40 to mid 50s and I don't go seeking out younger groups. She gives the impression of actually wanting to hang around with all that crowd and their Only Fans adverts.
None of them are mature, Shiv included.

Random1069

This really gave me a good laugh, good to see there are some people in the fitness/Instagram industry who see through the smoke and mirrors like the rest of us😅
I was literally going to post this. I have massive respect for Aaron, the work he puts in day in day out into his business. His content is great and he's just a great guy and trainer.