Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CreepinItReal

Here she goes jumping on the operation transformation bandwagon again in the hopes of driving engagement, she hasn't an original thought in her head.

Yes, if you apply the 5-10% to people of a healthy weight it sounds like a huge amount... If a person weighs 10 stone you're asking them to lose half a stone, or just less than a pound a week over the next 2 months. A person 20 stone could surely be safely permitted to drop 2 pounds a week?

I can't imagine someones menstrual cycle (another influencer hot topic) would be affected by such changes. Good of her to explain the concept of correlation to us plebs though, really putting that actuary course to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

uncleted

VIP Member
She saw James Smith eat an almond croissant once
I started following Siobhan after I saw she had about 5 threads moving at lightening speed..
So I’ve picked up snippets from the threads I have read but since others are wondering can someone fill us in?

My observations from bits I’ve picked up…feel free to confirm correct and elaborate!
James Smith is a sarcastic arsehole PT from the UK that Shiv and Sinead would follow around and worship?

Shiv fancies the b@lls off him and went to rent a flat in London for hot girl summer to stalk
James…planting his favourite almond croissants all over her stories in a desperate bid for his attention?

Also thought I may have read he slept with Sinead 🤔

I’m very curious..

Reactions: 22

Tippedover21

VIP Member
The falseness emerging from that photo. Two charlatans. If hypocrisy was a photo....

Sinead will probably realise a podcast tomorrow about cutting out negative influences 😂

• Haha
God it’s so obviously from today’s videos that she’s had a lip flip/upper lip Botox. Botox, fillers, fake tits, fake hair, but an Insta filter - shiv wouldn’t dare 🙄

TereseG

Interesting she wasn’t invited on the girls getaway lastnight/today with Sinead, Becca etc. Despite them being so happy she’s back 🤔
She wouldn’t be interested in something like that…looks like it was a nice evening of wine tasting. She’d be drinking the contents of the wine bucket they’d be spitting the wine into…..

• Haha

Everybody

Chatty Member
in today’s episode of living differently;

Morning coffee
Morning yoga
Morning thoughts
Not cooking her own meals (I know she is in quarantine but still wouldn’t”
Picture of her watch with the amount of steps she has done
Workout

Sorry isn’t this what you do wherever you go- be it Bali, Ireland, London, Portugal for the last 3 years of posting? Oh wait- we haven’t had any snapshot of her kindle with some inspirational quote shite.

When does the living differently begin? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

Elliebellie1978

Why is she so obsessed with the colour of her skin!? 🤷‍♀️ she's a bloody ginge aswell so not like she ever gets decent tan! I wish a tan was my biggest worry and concern in my life at the moment! 🙄🤣
I'm a ginge and I tan. I'm some weird hybrid with my mother's olive skin and my dad's ginger bonce. He has the typical ginger skin that Shiv has though, the type that is beautifully pale with freckles. He doesn't try and tan. He doesn't think third degree burns look attractive.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s weird. I’m not much older than Siobhan and the thought of hanging out with people in their early 20s...shudder. I’m not “mortgaged babied in a boring 9-5” but you just grow and mature and your priorities change.

But then I realised, well, hers haven’t. It’s a complete case of arrested development, as she’s been trying to live her best life for the gram and circling the same 3-4 countries looking for a piss up. That’s her whole life, and she probably doesn’t even realise how badly it’s going to fcuk her in a few years when the party is over and the 20 year olds are repulsed by her and everyone in these circles has moved on and the money has run out. It’s going to hit her in the face one of these years and she has no career or decent people to fall back on.

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Going off topic but did people have any decent online trainer recommendations? :D
You would be better off seeing a PT in person. Online PT's can't check your form on exercises which could lead to serious injury. They need to see what shape you are in to know how to start you off. Check out your local gym and see if you can book a session with a coach there. They are usually free with your membership.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Following the hooker line; what if she’s some sort of sub and has a client base of people who like to hear she’s filthy and pay more for it. People get off on weird shit.

• Haha
  • Sick

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I think she has an average body at best and is a clear indication that you can not out train a bad diet. I never watched OT before but this year ive tuned in simply to see what all the fuss is about. I think anything that is going to make people sit up and realize the foods they are eating and the life they are living is causing more harm than good is always going to be a positive. I have seen previous clips and no doubt out of context and all rolled together it doesnt make for nice watching.
Siobhan is a charlatan.

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I think everyone is getting very hung up on the "she's renting a shit BMW" thing.
She owns next to nothing and pisses money up a wall renting. She even tops up a mobile ffs.
There is nothing pretentious or weathly about someoone who lives like this.
100% this!! She can't even sort out her personal banking?? She is a very lonely, immature person.

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Or just go to the lounge Shiv have a coffee and chill. Read 3 pages of your book and don't eat all the plastic food. Also Shiv you are an adult.....just a reminder. Its like she's panicked at thr prospect of being around free food that she needs to eat it all
She appears to have significant control issues around food. She talks about it constantly and justifies her choices on her stories. Her whole day is centred around food.

caramelsq

VIP Member
yep! Shortly after Sinead & Jack arrived there was a gift from Sinead ‘so proud of you for buy an apartment in Dublin outright’ - big focus on the world outright which forces a story of no mortgage needed! Siobhan shared it & said she bought an apartment & then there was no more about it!!! Never a picture at a meeting, in the apartment, on a zoom about it - nothing!!!!
she never said Dublin though, just that she bought an apt “outright” which is such a weird thing to say.
I don’t believe she did either, we would have been subjected to every detail if she did.
Also, surely something would have gone wrong, house purchasing is a complicated process here, especially seeing as she can’t keep a handle on her basic financial things!
Why lie though?
It also goes against her free living ethos!

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Smoke and mirrors … smoke and mirrors.

And no, there’s nothing wrong with her body in this pic . What’s wrong is the fakery of it all with the insanely different image she puts out there.

FF470912-3FBB-4019-8F1A-F74FB72C1791.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

uncleted

VIP Member
The gym video 🤣🤣is probably the cringest post I’ve seen out of her. Good spot whoever noticed the fillers, I definitely think she got them. Maybe that’s why she wasn’t on camera for a few days as well..also love how she admitted she wore the spanx everyday 😂
Edit to say the lips look done too. Flying 20+ hours with sweaty hair gives me the absolute ick. I once woke up late for a flight to America after a night out and will never forget how disgusting I felt. Took a 30 min hot shower as soon as I could. All the bragging about being sweaty, not washing hair, etc has to be some sort of act. Guessing for the Bali crowd and “living differently”. Completely contradictory when you splash out on mercs, airb&bs, and expensive food and drink. She’s missing the mark

Who spews out a two page opinion on something they apparently haven’t watched?!

Queen of disordered eating believes weightloss show is having a negative effect on people with disordered eating?! So Siobhan sharing “I’m up three kg from a bender and dominos” and “I’ve dropped two kg from being in a *slight* calorie deficit, doing 30,000 steps a day and three gym sessions a day” is normal and doesn’t indicate serious issues around food and over exercise?! Maybe you shouldn’t share you twat.

she’s a liar. Said she has followed the petition to have it shut down. Followed? She bloody shared it before Christmas. That’s not following Siobhan, thats actively participating. Which is grand. Just don’t lie. Reeks of trying to give an opinion on something topical but not actually form any sort of conclusion so she can appeal to both sides.

• Heart