Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you know perfect enough to maybe rub an ex's nose in how perfect it just all was. Obviously wasnt perfect enough to make Sonny forget about being there with Siobhan though!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I personally think Siobhan protests too much about not being in a relationship - I'm all for staying single, living your life and not settling but she comes across almost defensive about it. Wonder what psychoanalyst Sinead thinks about that eh

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was one of those people who had one of those fitness accounts. I had around 15k followers. I met Siobhan at the Bodypower Expo through someone else I had met on insta and started up a really good friendship with. She was also in this fitness insta bandwagon. This was back when Siobhan had less followers then me and she had no time for me because I didn't have a 'fitness physique'. She was an absolute witch to me when I met her...and turned her fella away (your man who sold the fitness water tank thing- can't remember his name. He ended up riding Diana Kelleher afterwards).
I deleted my account since, mentally it wasn't for me.
But I never had a liking to her - it always annoyed me so bleeping much that she was saying how great it was to not work a 9 to 5 job. I 100% would say that id rather have a steady (and good) income then not knowing how much your next pay cheque is gonna be. I dont know why she thinks having no job security is great.
Oh my God, u serious???

Hi there! Had to jump on here. I have experiences of the two gals.
First SOH. Met her through mutual friends and coaches (I’ve always been into training and fitness) and then we were frequently at bikerowski together. Killed her that I could keep up with the metres because I’m “much bigger than her”. Quote. I’d lost a lot of weight but still overweight however my fitness levels are good. Anyway.

Then I went to Titan Fitness in Thailand last year for three weeks. Well Sinead......all she did was quote books like she was a great philosopher. I started and maintained a great friendship with one of the trainers and even they found her carry-on strange. And the photo shoots! The owner idolised her but a lot of other people saw through it.
Wow hun, wow! Just Gold hearing this!!!

Reactions: 1
I'm shocked to hear that she had a boyfriend, I was starting to think her and SH were a couple...the friendship rings and all!

I'm shocked to hear that she had a boyfriend, I was starting to think her and SH were a couple...the friendship rings and all!
She said once that her parents had assumed she was gay.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think he was her boyfriend although I could be wrong? They seemed like really good mates only. She posted stuff on insta with him constantly but no obvious coupley things.

No sign of Sinead back 👀 , and Oh my God like what is with Siobhan and like ALWAYS eating complete tit food?? Don't get me wrong, I'm not an advocate of overly clean eating but like all she shows is takeaway food and nothing else? What kind of a confusing message is it to her new clients , literally no guidance whatsoever or maybe how to fit the pizza in!? And then loosing some weight due to ya Running but like hammering the Cardio in, and eating like that, she ain't keeping much muscle?

I don’t think he was her boyfriend although I could be wrong? They seemed like really good mates only. She posted stuff on insta with him constantly but no obvious coupley things.
Agree with this - I think he was a good friend - nothing romantic there. She did have a short lived boyfriend around prep - called Ben and he was quite good looking!

I just love when she makes out shes so busy with work, making timetables to reply to emails etc. Let's face it, shes not flat out busy is she, shes probably contacting every company going wondering do they need her to advertise anything!! She is so bloody boring, I get we're in lockdown (ish) still but she posts the same tit everyday. She post anything to stay relevant

Reactions: 5
How is becca gillen qualified to do any of the courses she listed today and is there any need for dancing around in the underwear

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree with some previous posters - I never got the impression that Siobhán and that lad Brian were a couple.

How is becca gillen qualified to do any of the courses she listed today and is there any need for dancing around in the underwear
I see from her bio she’s now a fat loss expert. Wonder what evidence she has to support such a claim like that? I’m guessing none.

She’s not and it’s incredibly bad of her to be touting herself as qualified in that area. She can’t have made a lot of money from online PT if she felt the need to branch into this whole “‘mindset” thing she’s doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.