Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These influencers just don’t do subtle do they - never seen LMD mention SOH before and never seen SOH mention LMD. Oh what are the odds that todayLMD promote SOH on Direns podcast and suddenly SOH has used LMDs palette! Theshouting each other out has become more and more obvious between them all of late 🤣
A while back I seen Terri Mc Ebony shout out Sinead and vice versa - no connections whatso ever!
Terri and Sinead did have a crossover in Aus at the stage when there was all the scandal about Terri recruiting the Irish nurses for jobs that didn't exist.

Nothing to do with Sinead I must add. But a few years ago one of the blogger call out pages did a huge piece on Terri. She was promoting a nursing agency and as far as I remember when she was home doing talks etc promoting them for nurses looking to re-locate and then once they made it out there, after spending all savings etc for visas there was minimal if any work for them. Aus is so expensive there was a lot of very disgruntled people out there.
Sinead met her on a few nights out over there so they definitely know each other in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Nothing to do with Sinead I must add. But a few years ago one of the blogger call out pages did a huge piece on Terri. She was promoting a nursing agency and as far as I remember when she was home doing talks etc promoting them for nurses looking to re-locate and then once they made it out there, after spending all savings etc for visas there was minimal if any work for them. Aus is so expensive there was a lot of very disgruntled people out there.
Sinead met her on a few nights out over there so they definitely know each other in real life.
Ah ok, my mistake, didn’t realise they met. I don’t recall them posting about it, usually these bloggers meet for 5 minutes, post 60 stories posing together and a post proclaiming their love for their new bestie. Must have missed that 😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh and there was also a bit of a scandal about Terri and friends and family winning some of her competitions.
But it's ok she is back working for HSE on the ground fighting covid. So all sins forgiven.

Ah ok, my mistake, didn’t realise they met. I don’t recall them posting about it, unusually these bloggers meet for 5 minutes, post 60 stories posing together and a post proclaiming their love for their new bestie. Must have missed that 😝
It was a while ago back in Aus. Dont think they hung out together but deffo came into each others company at some of the festivals and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Utter bullcrap. I hope she has lost followers over this. I stopped following her when she was attached to James Smith's hole. Tries far too hard for my liking. But how stupid she was to post something like this. What is her Career exactly?
Highlighting pages from a book?

What???? More deets please. I never knew this about Terri.
Feck you would miss bloggers unveiled.... Yeah and didn't Terri's sis in law win one of her competition 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

True story and then the nursing scandal hit 👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ah stop!!!! That’s ridiculous. Did they honestly think they would get away with that.
..... Just googled it... A quote from Joe. Ie
"I picked my brothers girlfriend and a close friend at the time to win a competition for a bracelet in 2015. Approx 100 people entered each one ... I think I knew about 30 of the people that entered at the time... I had a small following BUT, I know that's not an excuse.

"I 100% should have picked somebody I didn't know and I appreciate why people were so angry, I TOTALLY understand...... But I just want people to know that at the time I had my reasons to pick these two particular girls and my heart was in the right place..... I think I've learned over the last few years, that sometimes you can't always listen to your heart you have to let your brain do the work... but you know what? I wish I could, but I just can't change the past ..it was almost 3 years

Reactions: 1
..... Just googled it... A quote from Joe. Ie
"I picked my brothers girlfriend and a close friend at the time to win a competition for a bracelet in 2015. Approx 100 people entered each one ... I think I knew about 30 of the people that entered at the time... I had a small following BUT, I know that's not an excuse.

"I 100% should have picked somebody I didn't know and I appreciate why people were so angry, I TOTALLY understand...... But I just want people to know that at the time I had my reasons to pick these two particular girls and my heart was in the right place..... I think I've learned over the last few years, that sometimes you can't always listen to your heart you have to let your brain do the work... but you know what? I wish I could, but I just can't change the past ..it was almost 3 years
1. I call bullshit on 100 people entering the comp

2. Had her reasons for picking the two girls? Does she mean that literally? A random selection would mean there is no reasoning 🤣

3. Was it Little Bow Pip who won the comp?

Reactions: 2
I just watched SOH's stories..and I've finally woken up to "influencers."
Literally all they want to do is make money off their followers by doing nothing but sitting on their backsides and posting "swipe ups" and ads.
How awful. What are they giving to society?

Siobhán is suddenly a make up brand ambassador? Is she serious? Who is falling for her tit at this stage?
The underlining of books...The absolute height of narcissism. No one cares!
"Living differently" but queueing for Penneys the minute it opens to buy socks stitched together in under developed countries for a pittance?

I think the fact she stayed away from her family for so long and chose to live with friends instead speaks volumes about her.
Her mother was alone at home and "high risk" as Siobhan put it, but poor Siobhan couldn't face sleeping in her childhood bedroom. I think she's the most self-absorbed person on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This... is not 2 metres. Is it arrogance or stupidity that makes them put pictures like this up?
But remember she “doesn’t watch the news” so prob doesn’t know about 2m. If there was merchandise related to it she’d have an AF on her stories though 🙄

Siobhan is hugely insecure and that’s why she has to tell her followers everyday about how smart she is, how she likes to learn, how she reads books, she has a maths degree, how many points she got in the leaving cert, she doesn’t watch Netflix (but does watch Netflix) because it’s a waste of time. I don’t know any 30 something year old that cares or even knows how they did in the LC. that’s just one part of her insecurities, I won’t even go into the food part.
She constantly belittles people who live a happy life in Ireland with their families and home yet whenever she has to come back she’s free loading off her parents and friends for places to stay. I’m happy with my home, travelling done years ago and more to do in the future but I love my life and my family and freedom to me is knowing that I have a stable life and am able to do things when I want. She harps on about her wanderlust and love of travelling but all she does is go from dublin to Portugal to canggu. Maybe England, maybe Thailand. She plants herself in the same towns and doesn’t move, doesn’t explore. She’s been in bali for how long now and when someone asked her about where to go she said she only knows canggu and can’t recommend anywhere else. Bali is tony, how can she not have seen different places? She went to Mexico and planted herself in a resort and gym and only under follower pressure did she see some caves. Compared to the likes of the Ungraceful Guide, she’s a hermit in a cave.
No way would I ever think freedom or “living differently” means prancing around in some leggings for money, eating prepped low calorie meals because they’re free and creating affiliate links to books on racism during times of riots Just to make a quick buck.
She’s always putting her ideas out there as gospel. She’ll watch a Netflix doc or read a sentence somewhere and decide that it is the only way. She practically regurgitates James Smith with calorie deficits, she was aaaalll about intermittent fasting before and now, like he, she calls it skipping breakfast. Remember she went on and on about going vegan? Because it was best for the environment? (despite how many needless flights she takes eg to England from Ireland or Portugal a few times a year let alone the long haul ones). We could then see her eating meat on her stories and she was like oh well I’ll eat meat when I want to. Then she stopped completely and we haven’t heard anything since. A walking contradiction who can’t commit to anything, not because she’s a hippy who goes with the flow but because she’s clueless and turns with the wind.
THIS. IS. EVERYTHING!! I must have missed the Vegan thing, sure she knows duck all about animals,not one bit of interest to warrant going vegan?

Reactions: 8
I just watched SOH's stories..and I've finally woken up to "influencers."
Literally all they want to do is make money off their followers by doing nothing but sitting on their backsides and posting "swipe ups" and ads.
How awful. What are they giving to society?

Siobhán is suddenly a make up brand ambassador? Is she serious? Who is falling for her tit at this stage?
The underlining of books...The absolute height of narcissism. No one cares!
"Living differently" but queueing for Penneys the minute it opens to buy socks stitched together in under developed countries for a pittance?

I think the fact she stayed away from her family for so long and chose to live with friends instead speaks volumes about her.
Her mother was alone at home and "high risk" as Siobhan put it, but poor Siobhan couldn't face sleeping in her childhood bedroom. I think she's the most self-absorbed person on Instagram.
It’s just more copying James Smith. He said that about childhood bedroom before her. She regurgitates everything he says

She is the greatest charlatan going. Jumps on every bandwagon going....from IIFYM to calorie deficit all she does is copy more knowledgeable bloggers. And now the sudden interest in BLM? Nothing to do with increasing her engagement of course 🙄. And posting about the issues with Direct provision non stop (well sharing other people’s content to be accurate) yet she ensures she doesn’t spend enough time in Ireland to pay taxes. How does she think DP is funded?! She’s the Bono of instagram chancers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve been lurking this thread for ages but made an account today because of how infuriated I am by that insensitive bullshit story about people not being adaptable! Does she even realize how much of a condescending hole she sounds saying stuff like that??? I worked so hard for years towards getting qualified in my field, it’s my passion and life and now have been sacked because of covid. But because she’s living differently she has the right to tell us all how we should have been adaptable?!
Adaptable my hole. Her and her ilk all do exactly the same thing.
Daily emails to the tune of some inspirational quote bs first thing.
COFFEE cos its like so original and shows how individual you are (liking and drinking coffee is not a personality trait and Barrys tea beats it hands down).
Appear on each others podcasts (am waiting for the Sinead and Siobhan show... Its a cert to happen).
Swipe ups for cheap clothes, fake tan, tit gym clothes and whatever else they can gouge a percentage out of.
Train and post video so everyone knows you workout.
Obligatory post of "working" on the macbook.
Eat #gifted microwave meal for one.

Repeat

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the nice comments guys you are sound!
so much truth spoken on here, I think that if she was genuinely happy with her weird gap year life in Bali, and being single etc that she wouldn’t go on about it as much. She is the height of insecurity and I can’t understand why people bother buying her programs when you can get so much better. She’s never been a good PT, she just got a big following because of her transformation picture and starting that Instagram at just the right time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wish her and sinead would take their bins out🙄🙄 lol just watched her latest snap, and the kitchen is still full of rubbish and bin bags in the corner!! Must bloody stink

I wish her and sinead would take their bins out🙄🙄 lol just watched her latest snap, and the kitchen is still full of rubbish and bin bags in the corner!! Must bloody stink
It probably stinks the same amount as the BS that comes out of both of their mouths!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah but not only that Terrie got them over with the promise of a job and the more people she recruited the more money she got. She didn't once stop to think that there isn't any work. I mean surely working in that industry and specifically recruiting for those roles u would know that. Anyway she still got her money cause the nurses signed up. Spend their life savings getting over their on a pipe dream and signed up to the agency. Got no work off the back of it but terries deal was paid per sign ups so them actually getting work was irrelevant to her 🙄 she is my least favourite blogger. Absolute scumbag attention seeker look how amazing I am. duck me Terry u worked a few shifts during covid cry me a river hen. U got paid.

Oh god how could I forget the cancer story.... That was downright disgusting and insulting to bleeping real cancer victims. She is a vile vile vile girl

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.