Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched SOH's stories..and I've finally woken up to "influencers."
Literally all they want to do is make money off their followers by doing nothing but sitting on their backsides and posting "swipe ups" and ads.
How awful. What are they giving to society?

Siobhán is suddenly a make up brand ambassador? Is she serious? Who is falling for her tit at this stage?
The underlining of books...The absolute height of narcissism. No one cares!
"Living differently" but queueing for Penneys the minute it opens to buy socks stitched together in under developed countries for a pittance?

I think the fact she stayed away from her family for so long and chose to live with friends instead speaks volumes about her.
Her mother was alone at home and "high risk" as Siobhan put it, but poor Siobhan couldn't face sleeping in her childhood bedroom. I think she's the most self-absorbed person on Instagram.
Nailed it. The bit re her family is spot on. It took her 3-4 months to see her family but she met up with at least 10 friends at some point during that time in naas or dublin. I'd understand if she has a strained relationship with them or something but she doesn't, she's just selfish.

The sharing of BLM (for a day or two) and then running to Penney's because child labour and sweat shop life's don't matter is so hypocritical. Her method of making money relies heavily on swipe ups for sweatshop made clothing. I couldn't do it, I'd actually rather be on the dole.

I get why families who have financial struggles buy into fast fashion, but she buys a 5k plane ticket to show off and then raids penny's the day it opens because that's the done thing on instagram. She's such a sheep it's unreal.

Reactions: 9
Is the only reason she left Bali because she couldnt be gojeking her meals and couldnt be arseing around doing mma with the covid? She could have just isolated in her house and cooked for herself? But now we have to listen to her moaning about the weather and how miserable she is instead. Yawn

Reactions: 3
Is the only reason she left Bali because she couldnt be gojeking her meals and couldnt be arseing around doing mma with the covid? She could have just isolated in her house and cooked for herself? But now we have to listen to her moaning about the weather and how miserable she is instead. Yawn
The whole of Christmas, all she did was moaned about Ireland and it’s weather. duck off back to Bali then. Gobshite.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stay in Bali, isolate there, read some books and enjoy the sunshine...simple!

However...take your chances with their health care provision, their infrastructure for delivery of amenities, potential social unrest if there are no tourists and no money coming into the Island, support if you run out of money?

As you get older you begin to appreciate that life is more complicated than sunshine and parties. Paying into the tax system provides health care and the government’s financial bail out packages. I’m not saying it’s all perfect over here but there is a reason she came back!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder do her family maybe not approve of her swipe up/AF lifestyle and that’s why she didn’t go home until she couldn’t really avoid it anymore?

Reactions: 2
I wonder do her family maybe not approve of her swipe up/AF lifestyle and that’s why she didn’t go home until she couldn’t really avoid it anymore?
I think she didn’t move back home as she has serious notions about herself. She has a very inflated sense of who she is. Ordering every bloody meal, coffee, and crap into an air B&B and ‘living differently’ with her racist sidekick. Doubt she could do that at home with her parents.

Reactions: 11
I think she didn’t move back home as she has serious notions about herself. She has a very inflated sense of who she is. Ordering every bloody meal, coffee, and crap into an air B&B and ‘living differently’ with her racist sidekick. Doubt she could do that at home with her parents.
Agreed. She just wanted to be selfish I think. What she has done since she's been back is all centred around her insta life. Staying in Airbnbs, staying wirh friends who have a sizeable Instagram following, moving sinead in, posting videos of her daily yoga Yadda Yadda Yadda. Moving in with the family doesn't suit her Instagram aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When is shr going back to Bali? Surely things are improving now so she csn book a flight shortly. I don't follow her but enjoy a read of this 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
When is shr going back to Bali? Surely things are improving now so she csn book a flight shortly. I don't follow her but enjoy a read of this 🤣🤣
Don’t you realise who she is????It’ll be headline news in Ireland, so keep an eye on the TV and the front page of major newspapers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bali is closed to tourists (because let’s be honest that’s all she’s doing there) until October at least so we’ll have to put up with their obnoxious stories a while longer yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah but not only that Terrie got them over with the promise of a job and the more people she recruited the more money she got. She didn't once stop to think that there isn't any work. I mean surely working in that industry and specifically recruiting for those roles u would know that. Anyway she still got her money cause the nurses signed up. Spend their life savings getting over their on a pipe dream and signed up to the agency. Got no work off the back of it but terries deal was paid per sign ups so them actually getting work was irrelevant to her 🙄 she is my least favourite blogger. Absolute scumbag attention seeker look how amazing I am. duck me Terry u worked a few shifts during covid cry me a river hen. U got paid.

Oh god how could I forget the cancer story.... That was downright disgusting and insulting to bleeping real cancer victims. She is a vile vile vile girl
She needs her own thread!!!!

The whole of Christmas, all she did was moaned about Ireland and it’s weather. duck off back to Bali then. Gobshite.
No mention of the 2 dogs......

I don’t believe she hasn’t seen her family in 4 months ..no way. She probably did go meet them & just did not put it up on Instagram cos she knew she would receive backlash.

Imagine being a Pt/coach what she is and Geting food delivered every day and not cooking one meal a day! How anyone pays for her drivel is beyond me. She must have shares in deliveroo at this stage. It’s no wonder she’s not in good shape at all for a so called athlete

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Regarding Siobhan, I met her before but this was a few years ago. She's actually more attractive in person than she appears on social media I thought. Anyway, she wasn't the worst at the time, chatty enough, and yes she was definitely with Sonny before and that's straight from the horse's mouth, she said he was a fuckboy or something along those lines (this was years ago!). Having been to the area of Bali she lives in for a month, I can safely say she is no more 'living differently'. Just another digital nomad that goes to Bali MMA and Crossfit Wanderlust, likes to point out they drive a moped and goes to all the hip Canggu brunch spots to hang out with other soulless Instagrammers too preoccupied taking flat lay photos of their food to eat it before it gets cold. Anyone who has been to Bali knows that this life is SO desperately overdone. She obviously has a brain if she has an actuarial degree but my God, I have never heard someone refer to the fact they got a good Leaving Cert so much in their life. Definitely see the James Smith attraction too which I don't get whatsoever, his arrogance is such a turn off.[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nailed it. The bit re her family is spot on. It took her 3-4 months to see her family but she met up with at least 10 friends at some point during that time in naas or dublin. I'd understand if she has a strained relationship with them or something but she doesn't, she's just selfish.

The sharing of BLM (for a day or two) and then running to Penney's because child labour and sweat shop life's don't matter is so hypocritical. Her method of making money relies heavily on swipe ups for sweatshop made clothing. I couldn't do it, I'd actually rather be on the dole.

I get why families who have financial struggles buy into fast fashion, but she buys a 5k plane ticket to show off and then raids penny's the day it opens because that's the done thing on instagram. She's such a sheep it's unreal.
Agree with all of the above but also want to add she’s also tax dodging. Yet so high and mighty

Agree with all of the above but also want to add she’s also tax dodging. Yet so high and mighty
Oh god, really?!
She is also extremely tight with her money unless it's for food for herself or for travel. She usually goes on the beg for free clothes. She was raging at one time when in Bali because her freebie MP drop hadn't arrived and came on complaining - like actually complaining that her monthly drop of free clothes was late and she had no clean clothes. I also recall one time she came home and asked people where she could buy warm clothes cos she didn't have any - humble brag about her not usually needing warm clothes cos she travels so much. Few days later freebies from PLT arrived. She's said herself she loathes spending money on clothes, but she will happily go begging. I can only assume she didn't this time because it's a particularly bad look with all the world events atm.
Correct me if i'm wrong but i've never known her to donate money or do fundraising? I know she refuses to share charitable pages because she gets too many requests - tbh I can understand that because people with a big following must get inundated, but for the amount she's making she seems very stingy. And I don't believe she does things out of the goodness of her heart without bragging about it on her socials.

Reactions: 10
She did darkness into light this year and also mini marathon last year for a cancer charity if I remember correctly.

She did darkness into light this year and also mini marathon last year for a cancer charity if I remember correctly.
Oh yeah i remember she did mini marathon for sure. I don't think she's very forthcoming with parting with her own cash though

What do we think she is making?
Her fitness programs, her learn how to be a PT thing, a monthly retainers from my protein and bperfect, affiliate link commissions.... 5k minimum. And I think I've low balled that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh god, really?!
She is also extremely tight with her money unless it's for food for herself or for travel. She usually goes on the beg for free clothes. She was raging at one time when in Bali because her freebie MP drop hadn't arrived and came on complaining - like actually complaining that her monthly drop of free clothes was late and she had no clean clothes. I also recall one time she came home and asked people where she could buy warm clothes cos she didn't have any - humble brag about her not usually needing warm clothes cos she travels so much. Few days later freebies from PLT arrived. She's said herself she loathes spending money on clothes, but she will happily go begging. I can only assume she didn't this time because it's a particularly bad look with all the world events atm.
Correct me if i'm wrong but i've never known her to donate money or do fundraising? I know she refuses to share charitable pages because she gets too many requests - tbh I can understand that because people with a big following must get inundated, but for the amount she's making she seems very stingy. And I don't believe she does things out of the goodness of her heart without bragging about it on her socials.
Every time she’s on her way back to Ireland she says for people to get in contact with her for collabs. It’s desperate. She’s so money hungry yet tells everyone not to focus on money. I don’t know anyone who can drop several thousand on a first class ticket in a second without juggling a million different ways to get the funds.
She goes on and on about the environment and preaches to her followers yet every time she’s back in Ireland she buys or scabs so much fast fashion which she then throws away maybe?. she doesn’t reuse anything - sure look at how much MP gear she goes through. Surely if it was that great then she wouldn’t need so much of it. I know MP “athletes” aren’t allowed to wear other brands of gym gear. Maybe she’s just that grabby.
If you look at her tagged photos you can see how many brands have given her stuff from bikinis to socks.

She did the mini marathon, didn’t do that much fundraising and made fun of the fact that she did no training but still got through it - really putting a dampener on those who trained hard.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.