Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utter bullcrap. I hope she has lost followers over this. I stopped following her when she was attached to James Smith's hole. Tries far too hard for my liking. But how stupid she was to post something like this. What is her Career exactly?
[/QUOTE

I remember she followed James smith around Australia, was so cringe to watch

Utter bullcrap. I hope she has lost followers over this. I stopped following her when she was attached to James Smith's hole. Tries far too hard for my liking. But how stupid she was to post something like this. What is her Career exactly?
‘Living differently’ Yet living an identical life to so many other boring influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been lurking this thread for ages but made an account today because of how infuriated I am by that insensitive bullshit story about people not being adaptable! Does she even realize how much of a condescending hole she sounds saying stuff like that??? I worked so hard for years towards getting qualified in my field, it’s my passion and life and now have been sacked because of covid. But because she’s living differently she has the right to tell us all how we should have been adaptable?!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve been lurking this thread for ages but made an account today because of how infuriated I am by that insensitive bullshit story about people not being adaptable! Does she even realize how much of a condescending hole she sounds saying stuff like that??? I worked so hard for years towards getting qualified in my field, it’s my passion and life and now have been sacked because of covid. But because she’s living differently she has the right to tell us all how we should have been adaptable?!
I’m sorry to hear you’ve lost your job, especially after working so hard. SOH and her racist sidekick are completely lacking in self awareness. I don’t know who the actual duck she thinks she is.

Reactions: 6
To my eternal shame, I once signed up to this. Basically you join a FB group where other people who have done the plan and become “staff” answer your questions and help you. Their profiles are just their usual FB ones, nothing formal. Their answers are fairly generic and in the usual spin SOH gives. The messiah herself pops in every now and again to say something inspiring like “if the scales make you feel terrible, just don’t weigh!”. Feel royally fecked off that I listened to her advice and wise words, as this was in her post-comp stage that she’s since said she was in a head wreck...but still managed to preach to us all every Sunday and have her lackeys do the rest of the work.

maybe some others have more positive experiences, but 2/10. Would not recommend.
To my eternal shame, I once signed up to this. Basically you join a FB group where other people who have done the plan and become “staff” answer your questions and help you. Their profiles are just their usual FB ones, nothing formal. Their answers are fairly generic and in the usual spin SOH gives. The messiah herself pops in every now and again to say something inspiring like “if the scales make you feel terrible, just don’t weigh!”. Feel royally fecked off that I listened to her advice and wise words, as this was in her post-comp stage that she’s since said she was in a head wreck...but still managed to preach to us all every Sunday and have her lackeys do the rest of the work.

maybe some others have more positive experiences, but 2/10. Would not recommend.
I’m not even sure if I’m doing this properly it’s my 1st comment on here but I done her online course about 4 years ago and I really really benefited from in saying that she probably put a lot more effort in with clients at the start than what she does now.

Funny how she has nothing to say about the free loading racist she lives with 🤔
Her, racist Sinead and Becca Gillen all together in a park...what a motley unlikeable crew.
iv seen a few comments now calling sinead a racist, think I might have missed something on her page ?? 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Siobhan is hugely insecure and that’s why she has to tell her followers everyday about how smart she is, how she likes to learn, how she reads books, she has a maths degree, how many points she got in the leaving cert, she doesn’t watch Netflix (but does watch Netflix) because it’s a waste of time. I don’t know any 30 something year old that cares or even knows how they did in the LC. that’s just one part of her insecurities, I won’t even go into the food part.
She constantly belittles people who live a happy life in Ireland with their families and home yet whenever she has to come back she’s free loading off her parents and friends for places to stay. I’m happy with my home, travelling done years ago and more to do in the future but I love my life and my family and freedom to me is knowing that I have a stable life and am able to do things when I want. She harps on about her wanderlust and love of travelling but all she does is go from dublin to Portugal to canggu. Maybe England, maybe Thailand. She plants herself in the same towns and doesn’t move, doesn’t explore. She’s been in bali for how long now and when someone asked her about where to go she said she only knows canggu and can’t recommend anywhere else. Bali is tony, how can she not have seen different places? She went to Mexico and planted herself in a resort and gym and only under follower pressure did she see some caves. Compared to the likes of the Ungraceful Guide, she’s a hermit in a cave.
No way would I ever think freedom or “living differently” means prancing around in some leggings for money, eating prepped low calorie meals because they’re free and creating affiliate links to books on racism during times of riots Just to make a quick buck.
She’s always putting her ideas out there as gospel. She’ll watch a Netflix doc or read a sentence somewhere and decide that it is the only way. She practically regurgitates James Smith with calorie deficits, she was aaaalll about intermittent fasting before and now, like he, she calls it skipping breakfast. Remember she went on and on about going vegan? Because it was best for the environment? (despite how many needless flights she takes eg to England from Ireland or Portugal a few times a year let alone the long haul ones). We could then see her eating meat on her stories and she was like oh well I’ll eat meat when I want to. Then she stopped completely and we haven’t heard anything since. A walking contradiction who can’t commit to anything, not because she’s a hippy who goes with the flow but because she’s clueless and turns with the wind.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Siobhan is hugely insecure and that’s why she has to tell her followers everyday about how smart she is, how she likes to learn, how she reads books, she has a maths degree, how many points she got in the leaving cert, she doesn’t watch Netflix (but does watch Netflix) because it’s a waste of time. I don’t know any 30 something year old that cares or even knows how they did in the LC. that’s just one part of her insecurities, I won’t even go into the food part.
She constantly belittles people who live a happy life in Ireland with their families and home yet whenever she has to come back she’s free loading off her parents and friends for places to stay. I’m happy with my home, travelling done years ago and more to do in the future but I love my life and my family and freedom to me is knowing that I have a stable life and am able to do things when I want. She harps on about her wanderlust and love of travelling but all she does is go from dublin to Portugal to canggu. Maybe England, maybe Thailand. She plants herself in the same towns and doesn’t move, doesn’t explore. She’s been in bali for how long now and when someone asked her about where to go she said she only knows canggu and can’t recommend anywhere else. Bali is tony, how can she not have seen different places? She went to Mexico and planted herself in a resort and gym and only under follower pressure did she see some caves. Compared to the likes of the Ungraceful Guide, she’s a hermit in a cave.
No way would I ever think freedom or “living differently” means prancing around in some leggings for money, eating prepped low calorie meals because they’re free and creating affiliate links to books on racism during times of riots Just to make a quick buck.
She’s always putting her ideas out there as gospel. She’ll watch a Netflix doc or read a sentence somewhere and decide that it is the only way. She practically regurgitates James Smith with calorie deficits, she was aaaalll about intermittent fasting before and now, like he, she calls it skipping breakfast. Remember she went on and on about going vegan? Because it was best for the environment? (despite how many needless flights she takes eg to England from Ireland or Portugal a few times a year let alone the long haul ones). We could then see her eating meat on her stories and she was like oh well I’ll eat meat when I want to. Then she stopped completely and we haven’t heard anything since. A walking contradiction who can’t commit to anything, not because she’s a hippy who goes with the flow but because she’s clueless and turns with the wind.
All of this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 9
I can't believe this, she got gifted Horse teeth???😂
They are very masculine and long. They look cheap as in a quick job and to my cost I know way too much about cosmetic dentistry. They are awful a
I’m sure she’s doing super well!!!! She’s such a beg! Free ugly yellow teeth and free s*** boobs....living in air bnbs....really smashing this pandemic the entitled awkward loser!

Is she the Irish Zanna?! F***ing entitled freaks

• Heart
Reactions: 4
so sorry to hear you’ve lost your job. I hope things work out for you and you can get back to what you love and what you’ve worked so hard for soon x

Reactions: 3
Welcome to tattle. Sorry to hear about your job, hopefully as things start to reopen opportunities will too.
I think the reality has hit. After living it up in Bali for very little €€€ there is a realisation that things aren't too good. While air bnb was always going to be negotiable at the height of the crisis as things slowly return to normal air bnb landlords might prefer the stability of a long term tenant. Or as the travel restrictions ease some tourists again! The retreats wont make money for immediate term with everything so up in the air travel wise.
For someone who isn't into make up or looks the pushing of B Perfect tan, palettes etc. The friends brand whatever that was badly put across earlier today, will be brought out again and touted as an #aff with a discount code.
The OH feel good furnace is suddenly being relaunched after months of no mention. Places are limited though so names on waiting list please.
Last week it was OH Fitness Furnace at a much reduced price special offer, waiting list open yada yada.
As gyms start to reopen in next few weeks who is going to pay a premium for online coaching? Gym owners are going to have special offers coming out their ears to entice people back in.
Online programs - only for the very few whose disposable income who hasnt been hit by Covid. As time goes on that pool to draw on is going to become very small. Esp when there are actual athletes like Derval ORourke running online programmes for next to nothing.

Reactions: 11
Welcome to tattle. Sorry to hear about your job, hopefully as things start to reopen opportunities will too.
I think the reality has hit. After living it up in Bali for very little €€€ there is a realisation that things aren't too good. While air bnb was always going to be negotiable at the height of the crisis as things slowly return to normal air bnb landlords might prefer the stability of a long term tenant. Or as the travel restrictions ease some tourists again! The retreats wont make money for immediate term with everything so up in the air travel wise.
For someone who isn't into make up or looks the pushing of B Perfect tan, palettes etc. The friends brand whatever that was badly put across earlier today, will be brought out again and touted as an #aff with a discount code.
The OH feel good furnace is suddenly being relaunched after months of no mention. Places are limited though so names on waiting list please.
Last week it was OH Fitness Furnace at a much reduced price special offer, waiting list open yada yada.
As gyms start to reopen in next few weeks who is going to pay a premium for online coaching? Gym owners are going to have special offers coming out their ears to entice people back in.
Online programs - only for the very few whose disposable income who hasnt been hit by Covid. As time goes on that pool to draw on is going to become very small. Esp when there are actual athletes like Derval ORourke running online programmes for next to nothing.
But she has her white socks from Pennys lads. They are sooooooooooooo hard to get, when you live differently in Bali.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh and someone should tell her and Diren that having LMD plug your content ain't nothing at all to brag about. Wouldn't be plastering it all over their content if they knew the public's
true feelings towards her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh and someone should tell her and Diren that having LMD plug your content ain't nothing at all to brag about. Wouldn't be plastering it all over their content if they knew the public's
true feelings towards her.
LMD is plugging Diren’s content??!! What the actual. Scarlet for him 😂

Reactions: 1
But she has her white socks from Pennys lads. They are sooooooooooooo hard to get, when you live differently in Bali.
All ankle socks after her saying that ankle socks are for losers!
She’s the only PT I known who hasn’t been doing live fitness classes for her followers. I wonder why...judging by when she had to do leanne’s ones she can’t keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But in Bali you send your laundry away and it comes back very fresh. Folded up with a flower/swan made out of a face cloth. Has no-one ever told you? Get with it 😂😂😂

• Haha
All ankle socks after her saying that ankle socks are for losers!

She’s the only PT I known who hasn’t been doing live fitness classes for her followers. I wonder why...judging by when she had to do leanne’s ones she can’t keep up
She clearly can’t keep up, I agree. She’s also hardly going to give away free classes when she can make money from plugging her crappy online fitness furnace.

Reactions: 2
LMD is plugging Diren’s content??!! What the actual. Scarlet for him 😂
Yes LMD in the shades in the car bigging them both up today about how they spoke so much sense and were great people to follow. Loved the podcast etc. There goes half their target Irish market anyway 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But in Bali you send your laundry away and it comes back very fresh. Folded up with a flower/swan made out of a face cloth. Has no-one ever told you? Get with it 😂😂😂
I obvs don’t live differently enough to know the secrets of the inner Bali circle. I better go watch some sunsets and manifest a better life for myself, while underlining books.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes LMD in the shades in the car bigging them both up today about how they spoke so much sense and were great people to follow. Loved the podcast etc. There goes half their target Irish market anyway 😂😂
These influencers just don’t do subtle do they - never seen LMD mention SOH before and never seen SOH mention LMD. Oh what are the odds that todayLMD promote SOH on Direns podcast and suddenly SOH has used LMDs palette! Theshouting each other out has become more and more obvious between them all of late 🤣
A while back I seen Terri Mc Evoy shout out Sinead and vice versa - no connections whatso ever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.