Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not and it’s incredibly bad of her to be touting herself as qualified in that area. She can’t have made a lot of money from online PT if she felt the need to branch into this whole “‘mindset” thing she’s doing.
I think Becca was doing one of Lauren Tickner’s courses and now she thinks she’s a global entrepreneur.

Reactions: 2
Mindset coach and fat loss expert...I despair. Also free course becomes €25 becomes €200 🙄 do duck off

She also posted a before and after of a client and the after was 6 days later. Did the person starve themselves for the 6 days? 6 bleeping days. Jesus christ I can't with this absolute nonsense. You cannot change body shape in 6 days. And whatever you do to achieve a change that quickly cannot be healthy.

Reactions: 7
If she calls a Hurley a Hurl one more time......!! My surname is Hurley, it's a Hurley or Hurling Stick!!?

Oh so now she's all for lifting light few times a week and Running, doing Crossfit just to maintain? You can see right through her she is trying to get smaller and that's about it!! Changed her tune! Maintain what exactly? When was the last time she actually lifted progressively for Hypertrophy to some extent? Or did a proper Building phase? She hardly thinks she's ripped? Laughable!!😂

Attachments

Last edited:
If she calls a Hurley a Hurl one more time......!! My surname is Hurley, it's a Hurley or Hurling Stick!!?

Oh so now she's all for lifting light few times a week and Running, doing Crossfit just to maintain? You can see right through her she is trying to get smaller and that's about it!! Changed her tune! Maintain what exactly? When was the last time she actually lifted progressively for Hypertrophy to some extent? Or did a proper Building phase? She hardly thinks she's ripped? Laughable!!😂
It really annoys me also when she calls it a hurl!!! Ffs. And she always claims she’s mad for the GAA!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think it's awful she's promoting it to people with eating disorders. Has she done any professional courses?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think it's awful she's promoting it to people with eating disorders. Has she done any professional courses?
Omg is she actually?! That's so bad. She is nowhere near qualified to give advice to people with ED. There are so many different forms and so much to consider, she could do a lot of damage to already vulnerable and mentally ill people by giving poor advice. Just because she has disordered eating doesn't mean she's qualified to give advice. I already find some comments she makes damaging about assigning negative connotations and assigning feelings of guilt to food. She preaches about not doing that but she does it herself regularly.

Oh my God😂 ,Siobhan literally bellowing at Sinead to come on to go Hurling? I'd say it kills her watching Sinead being all pretty and whatnot! So annoying! It looked like she was forcing Sinead to go Hurling and Sinead didn't want to do it. Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall!!!👀

Omg is she actually?! That's so bad. She is nowhere near qualified to give advice to people with ED. There are so many different forms and so much to consider, she could do a lot of damage to already vulnerable and mentally ill people by giving poor advice. Just because she has disordered eating doesn't mean she's qualified to give advice. I already find some comments she makes damaging about assigning negative connotations and assigning feelings of guilt to food. She preaches about not doing that but she does it herself regularly.
Yeah on one of the promotional videos she's put up, honestly awful. Has she got any qualifications in anything she does?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah on one of the promotional videos she's put up, honestly awful. Has she got any qualifications in anything she does?
She has a maths degree and is a qualified PT. But literally anyone can become a PT, like I don't even think you can fail at it. You study for a few weeks and complete a basic assessment. There's zero regulation, there's no minimum standard, there's no council or regulatory body. The whole industry needs regulation. Her only knowledge and experience of ED's is her own. While personal experience is useful for understanding a phenomena, if she's saying she's an authority on ED advice, she is playing a very wreckless game

Reactions: 8
“Find a place where you can ‘help people’ and monetise on that”

well, if she didn’t just sum herself up to a tee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Siobhan promoting that sweet company!! A bag of jellies for 14:99 when in hindsight probably costs a lot less

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.