Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, really?!
She is also extremely tight with her money unless it's for food for herself or for travel. She usually goes on the beg for free clothes. She was raging at one time when in Bali because her freebie MP drop hadn't arrived and came on complaining - like actually complaining that her monthly drop of free clothes was late and she had no clean clothes. I also recall one time she came home and asked people where she could buy warm clothes cos she didn't have any - humble brag about her not usually needing warm clothes cos she travels so much. Few days later freebies from PLT arrived. She's said herself she loathes spending money on clothes, but she will happily go begging. I can only assume she didn't this time because it's a particularly bad look with all the world events atm.
Correct me if i'm wrong but i've never known her to donate money or do fundraising? I know she refuses to share charitable pages because she gets too many requests - tbh I can understand that because people with a big following must get inundated, but for the amount she's making she seems very stingy. And I don't believe she does things out of the goodness of her heart without bragging about it on her socials.
She’s so beggy it’s embarassing at this stage. Like she’s in her 30’s and her entire income/career is just swipe ups and free fast fashion. It’s all a bit desperate.

Reactions: 5
I’m not even sure if I’m doing this properly it’s my 1st comment on here but I done her online course about 4 years ago and I really really benefited from in saying that she probably put a lot more effort in with clients at the start than what she does now.

iv seen a few comments now calling sinead a racist, think I might have missed something on her page ?? 😅
Never mind 😅😅😅 just seen the sinead thread 🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
I suspect she probably alienates her family with her delusions of superiority and disdain of living an “ordinary life”. It was shameful the number of times she boasted that she had paid for her family to go to South Africa. Shameful!!! She should have stayed quiet about that, was no need to appear so boastful.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I suspect she probably alienates her family with her delusions of superiority and disdain of living an “ordinary life”. It was shameful the number of times she boasted that she had paid for her family to go to South Africa. Shameful!!! She should have stayed quiet about that, was no need to appear so boastful.
Oh My God??? Wagon!

Reactions: 1
Her mum is probably cracking up at her that she’s never off her phone or videoing herself talking shite. Probably easier for her to stay away 🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm LOVING this tho! The longer they have to stay in Ireland the more obvious how fake their lifestyle is!!! No life, no friends! Sinead is like shitting it she'l be here so long!!😂

Oh god, really?!
She is also extremely tight with her money unless it's for food for herself or for travel. She usually goes on the beg for free clothes. She was raging at one time when in Bali because her freebie MP drop hadn't arrived and came on complaining - like actually complaining that her monthly drop of free clothes was late and she had no clean clothes. I also recall one time she came home and asked people where she could buy warm clothes cos she didn't have any - humble brag about her not usually needing warm clothes cos she travels so much. Few days later freebies from PLT arrived. She's said herself she loathes spending money on clothes, but she will happily go begging. I can only assume she didn't this time because it's a particularly bad look with all the world events atm.
Correct me if i'm wrong but i've never known her to donate money or do fundraising? I know she refuses to share charitable pages because she gets too many requests - tbh I can understand that because people with a big following must get inundated, but for the amount she's making she seems very stingy. And I don't believe she does things out of the goodness of her heart without bragging about it on her socials.
Well I assume part of the attraction of “living differently” in Bali is not being classified as resident in Ireland for tax purposes.
She’s always on the scrounge for outfits for weddings and going to events eg Galway races. Pretends she hates shopping when really she’s looking for freebies.

Oh yeah i remember she did mini marathon for sure. I don't think she's very forthcoming with parting with her own cash though

Her fitness programs, her learn how to be a PT thing, a monthly retainers from my protein and bperfect, affiliate link commissions.... 5k minimum. And I think I've low balled that.
5k per month??

Reactions: 1
Yeah but not only that Terrie got them over with the promise of a job and the more people she recruited the more money she got. She didn't once stop to think that there isn't any work. I mean surely working in that industry and specifically recruiting for those roles u would know that. Anyway she still got her money cause the nurses signed up. Spend their life savings getting over their on a pipe dream and signed up to the agency. Got no work off the back of it but terries deal was paid per sign ups so them actually getting work was irrelevant to her 🙄 she is my least favourite blogger. Absolute scumbag attention seeker look how amazing I am. duck me Terry u worked a few shifts during covid cry me a river hen. U got paid.

Oh god how could I forget the cancer story.... That was downright disgusting and insulting to bleeping real cancer victims. She is a vile vile vile girl
THIS. IS. EVERYTHING!! I must have missed the Vegan thing, sure she knows duck all about animals,not one bit of interest to warrant going vegan?
I completely forgot she went somewhat Vegan. That has conveniently been forgotten about now there are free meals to be had from Tampax who doesn’t do a lot of plant based meals!
I do want to say, I don’t agree with the family discussion. She seems to be quite close to them and as we only see snippets of her relationship with them, I think it’s unfair to comment on that.

The post about her insecurities is on the money though.
I will say - I used to really like her content, when she lived in Dublin and was PTing. She is intelligent and she was very honest about her relationship with food. She worked hard in the gym, (it appeared) she worked hard for her clients and she mingled regularly with friends and lived a relatable life.
She went through prep and showed the highs and lows.
At some point though, I started to slowly go off her - I think it was around the time she started to say she didn’t want to be tied down/travel/ live differently. I aligned with it for a while - I left Ireland at 21 based myself overseas, travelled heaps but did so with a permanent job and I worked incredibly hard in my career. So I was living differently but also kinda living the rat race she was against. It made me feel like all the long hours and hard work I was putting in wasn’t worthwhile. I questioned my path - why was I working so hard for a company when I could afford to park myself up in Bali and become a digital nomad too. I started to get to me.

I unfollowed and definitely felt better for it. I look back now and I am embarrassed I even felt that way.

I refollowed again this year, and through all stages of this year, I find her most unbearable when she is with Sinead 🙈 i didn’t mind her lockdown stint with Leanne. I honestly feel like Sinead is using her (to an extent - I know there is some real friendship too). That makes me uneasy and I think we see her insecurities heightened when Sinead is around.

Reactions: 6
Calling out her next bandwagon...........sea swimming. Niamh Cullen was storying about it yesterday. Guarantee she will be on explaining the virtues of sea swimming to us all. 5 4 3 2 1......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Calling out her next bandwagon...........sea swimming. Niamh Cullen was storying about it yesterday. Guarantee she will be on explaining the virtues of sea swimming to us all. 5 4 3 2 1......
Funny you should say that. Doesn’t James Smith always refer to the benefits of a swim in the sea....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least she got in! Siobhan is soaking and Sinead is bone dry - no doubt Sinead pic / dip in the sea was for the gram only!

Reactions: 4
Agree with all of the above but also want to add she’s also tax dodging. Yet so high and mighty
Wonder how that will work out for them this year now they are all considered to be ordinarily resident in Ireland given the amount of days they will be here :)

I completely forgot she went somewhat Vegan. That has conveniently been forgotten about now there are free meals to be had from Tampax who doesn’t do a lot of plant based meals!
I do want to say, I don’t agree with the family discussion. She seems to be quite close to them and as we only see snippets of her relationship with them, I think it’s unfair to comment on that.

The post about her insecurities is on the money though.
I will say - I used to really like her content, when she lived in Dublin and was PTing. She is intelligent and she was very honest about her relationship with food. She worked hard in the gym, (it appeared) she worked hard for her clients and she mingled regularly with friends and lived a relatable life.
She went through prep and showed the highs and lows.
At some point though, I started to slowly go off her - I think it was around the time she started to say she didn’t want to be tied down/travel/ live differently. I aligned with it for a while - I left Ireland at 21 based myself overseas, travelled heaps but did so with a permanent job and I worked incredibly hard in my career. So I was living differently but also kinda living the rat race she was against. It made me feel like all the long hours and hard work I was putting in wasn’t worthwhile. I questioned my path - why was I working so hard for a company when I could afford to park myself up in Bali and become a digital nomad too. I started to get to me.

I unfollowed and definitely felt better for it. I look back now and I am embarrassed I even felt that way.

I refollowed again this year, and through all stages of this year, I find her most unbearable when she is with Sinead 🙈 i didn’t mind her lockdown stint with Leanne. I honestly feel like Sinead is using her (to an extent - I know there is some real friendship too). That makes me uneasy and I think we see her insecurities heightened when Sinead is around.
I also used to enjoy following SOH when she was still PTing in Dublin and hanging out with friends. I think I enjoyed her content the most though, when she was living in Thailand and working out in Titan Fitness every day. Long before she met Sinead, the absolute leech that she is.

Reactions: 3
Wonder did they only come back when they got wind of a Covid payment?

• Haha
  • Wow
Never thought of that...they can cover rent here and still be up money. Then duck off back to Bali rather than face reduced tax credits. Living differently = tax dodging

I would imagine that the Covid payment would exclude those returning to Ireland temporarily, having lived and worked abroad. If anyone else is more knowledgable about it, feel free to correct me!!

Last edited:
Funny you should say that. Doesn’t James Smith always refer to the benefits of a swim in the sea....
Yep, and Shona. She refers to them as 'dip pics' 😂 I love Shona, she is a different calibre entirely than all those other JS clique knobs

Adaptable my hole. Her and her ilk all do exactly the same thing.
Daily emails to the tune of some inspirational quote bs first thing.
COFFEE cos its like so original and shows how individual you are (liking and drinking coffee is not a personality trait and Barrys tea beats it hands down).
Appear on each others podcasts (am waiting for the Sinead and Siobhan show... Its a cert to happen).
Swipe ups for cheap clothes, fake tan, tit gym clothes and whatever else they can gouge a percentage out of.
Train and post video so everyone knows you workout.
Obligatory post of "working" on the macbook.
Eat #gifted microwave meal for one.

Repeat
you called it right. Sinead just posted that they’re planning to record a podcast this week. FFS! They’re late to this particular bandwagon though. The world and his dog have been making podcasts during lockdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.