Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that was mentioned earlier ... how many of us are ex fans she managed to turn against her?

If you fit the criteria, please leave a ❤ reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 112
Ex follower(wouldnt say fan) following her since she was in corporate world taking her instagram selfies in the toilets in flyefit macken street so.....2014....?? Don't know what year?

Reactions: 11
Ex follower(wouldnt say fan) following her since she was in corporate world taking her instagram selfies in the toilets in flyefit macken street so.....2014....?? Don't know what year?
I'm not long after this era.

HOW DARE YOU WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU

The problem in my eyes is that she went from being a go getter to lazy. She does nothing. Its all outsourced. What a boring, pointless way to live?

Reactions: 23
So the two of them are doing a joint Q&A 🙄 just another excuse to blow hot air up each others arse!

Reactions: 2
Something that was mentioned earlier ... how many of us are ex fans she managed to turn against her?

If you fit the criteria, please leave a ❤ reaction.
I am. I started following her when her hair was singed with that straightening treatment she had. I went to her page with empathy, thinking this must be awful having your hair destroyed. Fast forward about 4 of her instagram stories and she's chastising people for offering advice. She was really irritated. I know she was stressed, but the tone towards people trying to help really turned me off her.

It's the same for the skincare advice. She just wants an audience of yes men and no interaction unless it's praise.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's the bells!! Inconsiderate locals getting up to pray like...
And now she'll be up half the night at her photo shoot....cue an extra-grumpy Shiv's morning thoughts....
Has she ever heard of God damn EARPLUGS!!!!!???

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell. How sad. She passively aggressively attacks her informed audience 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do feel for her, but feel for those who soak it all up, when it’s all BS.

Reactions: 4
So the two of them are doing a joint Q&A 🙄 just another excuse to blow hot air up each others arse!
I didn't know with these q&as you can ask yourself questions. she could up a q&a about furness and just create questions herself and curate content. A UK blogger called out q&a boxes during the week and said how some bloggers use them.

Reactions: 5
I didn't know with these q&as you can ask yourself questions. she could up a q&a about furness and just create questions herself and curate content. A UK blogger called out q&a boxes during the week and said how some bloggers use them.
Sinead had a question up asking her for tips to deal with anxiety. She replied with a swipe up to buy her rings. She didn’t suggest that the person go have a chat with their Dr or other suitably qualified people. She dangerous

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
As women that's had issues with my hair due to ill health and it can make u feel so self conscious and crappy. I did feel bad for her but she ruined it by being so stressy towards her fans. If u share everything people feel like they know u and I'm sure she has online relationships with some fans from years ago. However the lines get blurred for some influencers between wanting likes, comments and praise. That's all she ever wants now so with the hair situation she probably did get inundated with advice she should have just ignored it all after a while the advice would have calmed down. She drew massive attention to it aswell so she can only blame herself when people want to help. And I do think majority of her followers do want to help her.

Reactions: 8
Sinead had a question up asking her for tips to deal with anxiety. She replied with a swipe up to buy her rings. She didn’t suggest that the person go have a chat with their Dr or other suitably qualified people. She dangerous
Haha Jesus! You actually couldn’t make it up with that one..

Reactions: 3
How is it she needs to kill time between now and the 2nd half of the photoshoot tonight if she is such a busy women. So silly.

Reactions: 5
I thought this too. No suggestion to try determine what the cause of the anxiety might be. Just twiddle her ring and you'll be fine 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her chest and shoulders are absolutely scalded off her in her stories today. Like you'd think she'd have some modicum of cop-on, especially since her aunt passed away from cancer. Major dose. And just in response to @LetsCallEmOut I've been a follower since just after her competition and I used to like her a lot, but the Shivs from then is a completely different person to the yoke she is now.

Reactions: 12
Have you ever seen someone MOAN so much over the tiniest things!? Woe is you hun, you HAVE TO go to a photo shoot (that you signed up for) #PrayForShivs

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Have you ever seen someone MOAN so much over the tiniest things!? Woe is you hun, you HAVE TO go to a photo shoot (that you signed up for) #PrayForShivs
I'm assuming it's part of their affiliate agreement that they have to do the photoshoot- Begarty mentioned they 'had' to do it? God love her having to actually 'work' for a change... :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.