Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She now says she’s running behind on her work and messages 😂🤣 maybe spend less time trolling others on Instagram shiv 🥸 pRaCtIcE wHaT yOu PrEaCh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine coming on your stories to your mates saying anyone who's messaged me on what's app sorry I haven't got back to you yet. Siobhan we are all adults, this ain't secondary school if someone doesn't text back. That's ok. Why? Because were all adults. And everyone understands just because Mary didn't text me back shes not a witch, mary is probably busy!!

My god the entitlement of her. And the "I'm just so busy". Siobhan you're busy doing one thing. And that's reading tattle!

What an absolute dose. Social blade will be interesting over coming days.....

Reactions: 19
Let’s actually clarify what happened here:

Sinead read a book and recommended it, then asked people to tell her what they thought of said book.
A very educated lady did just that and gave her feedback but said that she disagreed and didn’t like book as it goes against what she has learnt in her 7 years of study.
Siobhan then attacked this lady and proceeded to insult Sinead, bringing up the fact that Sinead doesn’t have a degree, which no one else mentioned, using the pretence that she is defending her “upset” friend.
Siobh then calls everyone trolls and writes an email all about it.

ALL this because someone didn’t agree with them that it was a good book? MAD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
She now says she’s running behind on her work and messages 😂🤣 maybe spend less time trolling others on Instagram shiv 🥸 pRaCtIcE wHaT yOu PrEaCh
Too busy to reply too busy to get back to people I was off getting my lashes done now I’m off for food she really is delusional. I hope that people can really see her for what she is a ..charlatan how do people actually sign up to get involved with this clampett 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 16
Imagine coming on your stories to your mates saying anyone who's messaged me on what's app sorry I haven't got back to you yet. Siobhan we are all adults, this ain't secondary school if someone doesn't text back. That's ok. Why? Because were all adults. And everyone understands just because Mary didn't text me back shes not a witch, mary is probably busy!!

My god the entitlement of her. And the "I'm just so busy". Siobhan you're busy doing one thing. And that's reading tattle!

What an absolute dose. Social blade will be interesting over coming days.....
Translates as : "I have loads of friends that have sent me messages of support, this validates that I'm right and you are wrong"

Also: "Anyone who has not yet got a reply, you are not high enough up my priority list. A generic catch all response on Insta will be sufficient for you"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s actually clarify what happened here:

Sinead read a book and recommended it, then asked people to tell her what they thought of said book.
A very educated lady did just that and gave her feedback but said that she disagreed and didn’t like book as it goes against what she has learnt in her 7 years of study.
Siobhan then attacked this lady and proceeded to insult Sinead, bringing up the fact that Sinead doesn’t have a degree, which no one else mentioned, using the pretence that she is defending her “upset” friend.
Siobh then calls everyone trolls and writes an email all about it.

ALL this because someone didn’t agree with them that it was a good book? MAD
Also Sinead commented elsewhere about the debate going on in her comments that she was “unaware” of. So... how was she upset, Siobhan? 🤭

Reactions: 17
I know watching Sinead is a bit like watching a Care Bear on acid, I just tap through her stories most of the time, but I genuinely don't think there's any meanness in her.

Siobhan on the other hand just seems incredibly bitter. She has blocked me and I'm actually so glad because her behaviour was really making me so annoyed. I'm still shocked by her recent treatment of Sinead, so vile, pure gaslighting behaviour.

She should take a leaf out of RB, they're constantly upskilling and investing in their software whereas Siobhan is still working off the oul excel sheet. I'm guessing that's what they used during her F&A Maths degree so she can't let it go 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know watching Sinead is a bit like watching a Care Bear on acid, I just tap through her stories most of the time, but I genuinely don't think there's any meanness in her.

Siobhan on the other hand just seems incredibly bitter. She has blocked me and I'm actually so glad because her behaviour was really making me so annoyed. I'm still shocked by her recent treatment of Sinead, so vile, pure gaslighting behaviour.

She should take a leaf out of RB, they're constantly upskilling and investing in their software whereas Siobhan is still working off the oul excel sheet. I'm guessing that's what they used during her F&A Maths degree so she can't let it go 🙄😆
Care Bear on acid 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She came off so smug as she said that she had nothing else to talk about after saying she just had a few furnace questionnaires to finish off. Well u had a lot to say in ur daily email and on the comment section of instagram. She doesn't need to reply to people cos she got what she wanted validation she is right about commentators of her page. Obviously she is totally wrong on a lot of the points she made in the email but as she said she is never going to stop. She probably thinks she is got the last word.

Reactions: 6
So according to SOH I'm a troll. I don't have a profile photo, i don't have followers, i don't upload photos or and there is nothing in my bio and follow about 40-50 businesses- that i keep an eye on for offers/discounts and that i actively give business to.

I then dip in and out of accounts- irish/UK/usa celebs. Never comment or interact. And don't follow.

But if i commented and disagreed with SOH. I'm regraded as a troll because my account looks like a fake profile.

Open up your eyes sunshine!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
So according to SOH I'm a troll. I don't have a profile photo, i don't have followers, i don't uplosd bad there is nothing in my bio and follow about 40-50 businesses- that i keep an eye on for offers/discounts. That i actively give business to.

I then dip in and out of accounts- irish/UK/usa celebs. Never comment or interact. And don't follow.

But if i commented and disagreed with SOH. I'm regraded as a troll because my account looks like a fake profile.

Open up your eyes sunshine!!!
She’s cracked. Her own behaviour yesterday shows that this theory is utter bolloxology. Meaghan and Louise (sorry if I have the names wrong) didn’t fit that criteria at all, but both got slammed with the ban hammer I bet! Her biggest skill is contradicting herself.

Reactions: 19
She’s cracked. Her own behaviour yesterday shows that this theory is utter bolloxology. Meaghan and Louise (sorry if I have the names wrong) didn’t fit that criteria at all, but both got slammed with the ban hammer I bet! Her biggest skill is contradicting herself.
I love how she has now liked the comment that Meaghan last posted (which was extremely polite, and only referring to Sinead).

Hitting the like button and gleefully rubbing her hands together like she's won.

Reactions: 9
I love how she has now liked the comment that Meaghan last posted (which was extremely polite, and only referring to Sinead).

Hitting the like button and gleefully rubbing her hands together like she's won.
Utter twit-Womble.

Would you like a side of confirmation bias with that shake Siobhan..? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Interesting review of the nutrition course Siobhan did..

"The nutritional science is not particularly well-taught and has several scientific inaccuracies. Anyone with a copy of the texts could pass the tests - no thorough reading or understanding is required. "

...well, I don't know about anyone else, but I never would've expected that...

Reactions: 21
Her email comment regarding how she is nicer online to people than what she is in real life!!

She sounds like a lovely individual if her online
aggression, inability to take criticism and rudeness is her when she's being nice😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.