Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously - who is this team that they always refer too? 😂. Like #girlboss and all that but they both refer to “their team” a lot 😂. Who is actually working for them and who isn’t pulling them aside and being like cop on abit for the business sake 😂

Reactions: 8
They would be a dime a dozen in a first year undergrad degree. The way siibhan reacted was extreme the passive aggressive attitude basically makes people not bother to voice there opinion cos u literally can not change her view point on anything. This is why tattle exist when a legitimate point is made u can't express it to siobh or sinead cos u get blocked or virtual Eye rolls. I bet she stomped about the villa about these comments. But honestly what is so wrong with the lady with 7 years experiences view point she sees it as basically a work of fiction as much as when a true story gets made into a film take some things with a pinch of salt. Why does every book sinead and siobhan have to read be groundbreaking and enlightening to us all. Siobhan reads books and gives her opinions and she isn't always wild on somethings she reads so what is the difference. Also I could be wrong but siobhan seems more bothered than sinead by all of this.

Carmichael is probably her fav line of duty character haha 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They would be a dime a dozen in a first year undergrad degree. The way siibhan reacted was extreme the passive aggressive attitude basically makes people not bother to voice there opinion cos u literally can not change her view point on anything. This is why tattle exist when a legitimate point is made u can't express it to siobh or sinead cos u get blocked or virtual Eye rolls. I bet she stomped about the villa about these comments. But honestly what is so wrong with the lady with 7 years experiences view point she sees it as basically a work of fiction as much as when a true story gets made into a film take some things with a pinch of salt. Why does every book sinead and siobhan have to read be groundbreaking and enlightening to us all. Siobhan reads books and gives her opinions and she isn't always wild on somethings she reads so what is the difference. Also I could be wrong but siobhan seems more bothered than sinead by all of this.

Carmichael is probably her fav line of duty character haha 😄
100%-this whole site is here BECAUSE none of these “influencers” are capable of taking criticism- ON ANYTHING. Grow up like

• Heart
Reactions: 13
100%-this whole site is here BECAUSE none of these “influencers” are capable of taking criticism- ON ANYTHING. Grow up like
This is why they can only be “girl bosses” and online personalities. They wouldn’t last a day in the real world with responsibilities or accountability. You can’t block your manager or a client when there are issues

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seriously - who is this team that they always refer too? 😂. Like #girlboss and all that but they both refer to “their team” a lot 😂. Who is actually working for them and who isn’t pulling them aside and being like cop on abit for the business sake 😂
There was a "team" meeting this morning and they have decided that they should activate the damage limitation protocol.
AKA Morning Marketing email - "The Trolls made me do it"

FFS SOH - absolute hate the back handed apology. "Im sorry if you feel that I was out of line"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Great craic on this new thread so far. Fair play to the girl offering constructive criticism to Sinead. To be fair I’m fairly surely Sinead would have either just ignored it or gave a generic “thanks for the feedback, learning everyday” soundbite response. Our darling Siobhan though, a totally different animal. She’s very lucky that the Furnace somehow became very popular 3/4 years ago and has managed to work for herself. Unfortunately it looks like the party is coming to an end so she needs to learn quickly how to communicate with people properly and get up off her lazy arse.

Reactions: 23
So basically someone said the book is not based on any research evidence and all hell broke lose.
How truly bizarre.
I genuinely find it quite interesting that these huns will read any old shite and take it like it is the gospel.

A simple response saying; the ideas and content in the book have enabled some interesting discussions and thoughts, however it is interesting that it isn't based on academic research I wonder if there is anything that has been researched that you could recommend..... This would have been a leaning point for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So the girl who agreed with Siobhan has an unbiased perspective but the other two girls don't? You're at nothing trying to have a reasoned balanced conversation with this one.
And then her fall back 'you clearly have a problem with me so stop following me' crap. She seems to think her personal brand is just the crap she sells and doesn't realise how she behaves is a reflection of her business also. Her behaviour is awful but she thinks she's a dream.

Edited to add that she genuinely thinks has one troll who's been at her for years!! Delusional or what 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So basically someone said the book is not based on any research evidence and all hell broke lose.
How truly bizarre.
I genuinely find it quite interesting that these huns will read any old shite and take it like it is the gospel.

A simple response saying; the ideas and content in the book have enabled some interesting discussions and thoughts, however it is interesting that it isn't based on academic research I wonder if there is anything that has been researched that you could recommend..... This would have been a leaning point for everyone.
Omg 100 percent! Like what an opportunity to speak to a person with such experience in an area they seem to think they know all about! They never read pubmed articles or research articles as far as I'm aware just the books in the psychology section of the bookshop. Sinead would have done a generic reply and it would have been left as il just ignore u reasoned opinion and keep living but siobhan just had to say something. The field of psychology is so wide and it was so legitimate to say u can't just limit urself to a colour system. The girl just wanted to caution people. So that when the people influenced than end a 10 year marriage because they are yellow Nd the husband is red or go travelling cos they are blue and leave a steady job and Life style that maybe it's just a book and not gospel according to Sinead.

Reactions: 7
the book seems as scientific as the Hogwarts sorting hard...........mmmmmmm SOH........... maybe red, maybe blue........definitely green.....(with envy.)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the book seems as scientific as the Hogwarts sorting hard...........mmmmmmm SOH........... maybe red, maybe blue........definitely green.....(with envy.)
What I want to know are there any brown personality types? Aka - full of absolute bullshit with a leaning towards promoting tanning products?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine someone who has dedicated 7 years of study, joins a conversation about a book you like, and could expand your knowledge and understanding of it all further. Pair of eejits.

If you don’t agree with the hot air they spout you’re a troll or biased. How black and white of them.

It just shows how dense the pair are that unless it’s written in a book that can be highlighted, they are unable to absorb the information. Maybe they should start printing off insta comments.

Reactions: 19
This thread is on fire some of the over night comments 😂😂 also trolls email when it's in, someone copy and paste it here.

I don't know what everyone else thinks but i don't think as Tattle.life as trolls. I think in some threads i follow some if the comments can be a bit mean on ppl. To me trolling is harressing someone, DMing them, going after them, abusing them, threatening them. Tattle and boards.ie to me is a discussion boards where people come on and discuss what said person is doing.

Reactions: 26
She is totally irrational , rude and aggressive to genuine opinions. Sinead herself asked for people's opinions on the book. Perhaps she needed to clarify she only wanted opinions that suit her commission plug.

Reactions: 25
I think SOH has meet her match with Louise. Fair play to Louise.
SOH wont be able to let this rest - she'll have to get the final word.
Making things up? Where? Sounds link slander to me SOH - do you have any evidence of this?

Reactions: 20
Siobhan is utterly pathetic. Never in my life have I come across a women that age who acts and behaves this way.

I’ve for a long time been of the opinion the only reason these “girl bosses” do their own thing is because they are UNEMPLOYABLE. They wouldn’t last a week in the real world which is why they spend every minute running from it.

Reactions: 28
This thread is on fire some of the over night comments 😂😂 also trolls email when it's in, someone copy and paste it here.

I don't know what everyone else thinks but i don't think as Tattle.life as trolls. I think in some threads i follow some if the comments can be a bit mean on ppl. To me trolling is harressing someone, DMing them, going after them, abusing them, threatening them. Tattle and boards.ie to me is a discussion boards where people come on and discuss what said person is doing.
Totally agree, it’s just a forum for discussion. Sometimes people get a little mean here but very rarely and it’s always shot down more often than not.

663AAFCF-B0E3-4251-83B9-ADF61B7DAB38.jpeg
My God... 🤦it’s like that scene from Angela’s Ashes where him and the teacher keep battling for the last word!! Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.