Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like they did this just for us, knowing we had started a new thread and needed some new topics to discuss. Its actually really nice of them because this thread is on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I work in an area where complaints and criticism happen sometimes. My manager often has to write detailed responses to the formal complaints and deal with the non formal ones in person to defend her team/workplace. I've on occasion also had to deal with the non formal ones and u basically just have to hold ur hands up and take the critism explain why such a thing happened and how we can all do better etc etc. BUT these two absolute idiot children wouldn't have the first clue in how to deal with taking accountability. It's a crappy book that will be out of fashion in a couple of years and be in every second charity shop along side the secret and joe wicks first leaning book. Like seriously it's psydoscience. She was so nice the girl that commented and didn't lower herself to siobhs level of childishness. It kills siobh especially when someone disagrees. She wouldnt last 5 minutes working for someone else. Being her own boss suits her inflated ego. I bet she is a nightmare to work for for those 2 trainers that she has on her books. Also the new style of myprotein looks awful not a great combo the frazzled hair and gym gear that could do with going up a size to be more flattering. I got hassled on the trisha thread yesterday about accountability but honestly if u ask for a book review regardless of what the book is u are never gonna win 100 percent of people over. People have there own opinions ideas and values. I've not watched either of there stories fully through today as I've been flat out but ya long rant over now.

Reactions: 23
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳We riled her up enough that we get an email dedicated to us🤣🤣🤣🙌🙌Those Insta comments under Begs post have defo pissed poor aul Shiv off..love it😁

Reactions: 17
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳We riled her up enough that we get an email dedicated to us🤣🤣🤣🙌🙌Those Insta comments under Begs post have defo pissed poor aul Shiv off..love it😁
The best part is that she is 100% wayyyyyy more pissed off about the reasoned debate from those 2 commenters than she is about anonymous “trolls”, so now we get a full on passive aggressive email which is her attempt to save face and have the last word over two people who she knows she cannot match in terms of intelligence and maturity. That’s such reddy-green behaviour Siobhan!!

Also, Siobhan darling shouldn’t that be “troll” singular ... I thought there was only 1...? 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone please link the email here!

My fave part of the comments was siobh referencing how Sinead gets hate for not having a degree to infer that your one was deliberately lording it over Sinead with knowledge. Well I’m sorry but YES if the girl wants to “write books” and recommend things RE human psychology maybe she should have qualifications or at least use better sources?! Wowowowow

Reactions: 29
I'm calling it now; the email will be a why she responded the way she did to nice commentor and that each day they receive DMs and comments so hard to tell wood from the trees type vibes, pity story about sinead and defending her friend.

Also.....if she put as much energy into oh furness as she does into responding to comments she could have a successful business. Imagine spending that much time and negative energy responding so passive agressively to comments. Like those comments are long, that tit take time to write, 500 LC points or not!

Reactions: 17
Further comments from HEGs post for those who have been blocked lol

Note in SOHs comments how she is like "im sorry you feel like I was out of line", that's not an apology 🤣 passive aggressive much?

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe that she can’t read a comment, not directed at or about her, and take on board any values points. Even if she disagrees, just say that you respectfully disagree. I’d say she’s pissed off because she was there thinking she’s a psychology nerd 🤓🤓🤓and someone pulled the rug from under her by saying that it’s a work of fiction pretty much, with no evidence based info used. Like all of Siobhan (and Sinead’s) “knowledge” that they seek, it’s biased toward their thinking and not academically backed at all. The reason Siobhan didn’t do any legitimate study beyond her precious maths degree and Sinead has nothing concrete is because they’d be laughed out of induction and black listed for plagiarism and lack of original thought.
Siobhan’s attitude absolutely stinks, it always has but this is peak.

I'm calling it now; the email will be a why she responded the way she did to nice commentor and that each day they receive DMs and comments so hard to tell wood from the trees type vibes, pity story about sinead and defending her friend.
100%. She’ll throw in about her “higher self” and how trolls are sad people with bad lives and the project it onto her. Actually, just troll/stalker not plural because it’s only the one person who’s ever disliked her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.