Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already visiting other houses it looks like and she's only off the plane, she really couldn't give a single tit about anyone else

Reactions: 17
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I watched the video and at 2 mins in I am sure she says she has the COVID PCR test and *afterwards* went out for dinner and drinks with a few friends. So even ignoring the fact if she picked it up on Sat night it may not show up so soon in a test, she even went out again AFTER the test where she could have picked it up before heading to Portugal!

Unbelievable!
She really didn't seem to get that her sister didn't want to hug her - clearly worried about covid and out of teh habit of being close to people who arrive at the door! It's like it didn't even register with her at all.

Reactions: 30
If she is so loaded why is she leaving Sinead to rent out the room?! Why not pay her rent like any normal decent person would do while they go on holiday
She’s a grade A piece of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched the video and at 2 mins in I am sure she says she has the COVID PCR test and *afterwards* went out for dunner and drinks with a few friends. So even ignoring the fact if she picked it up on Sat night it may not show up so soon in a test, she even went out again AFTER the test where she could have picked it up before heading to Portugal!

Unbelievable!
She really didn't seem to get that her sister didn't want to hug her - clearly worried about covid and out of teh habit of being close to people who arrive at the door! It's like it didn't even register with her at all.
That’s exactly what she said!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It really is. 😔 She's infuriating, she just embodies entitlement and arrogance now and it's disgusting tbh.

I'm sorry you've had to miss out and I hope you get to see him soon! ❤
And you as well! We’ll get to see them soon your little niece and my nephew! 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was blocked by this absolutely and utterly selfish witch for liking a.comment referring to Ireland has no food culture. I hate watch her through war on Instagrammers I swear if I see one restaurant gift her food there will be war .

Can't get over that her and her sisters are in their early 30s jesus I honestly thought late 40s for her I was shocked to find out her age . If living differently causes you to look like that no thank you !!!!!

Reactions: 19
I am effing DISGUSTED at her right now. How dare she- and flaunting without a care in the world!!
I rarely wish illness on anyone but I hope she gets it now, I really do.

Aaaaand now the ignorant woman has blocked me.

Reactions: 17
Lol I just commented on the first class flight from the third world country. Funny she didn’t respond to that one!! 😂😂😂 immediately blocked and comment deleted. She hasn’t a leg to stand on

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow she’s really living in the now and enjoying the moment with both eyes on the phone and one finger on the block button. But hey, YOLO 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If balis home why does she refer to herself as an EU citizen. Wonder would these influencers stay in Bali if they had to give up their EU privileges. Behaviors disgusting- annoyed me earlier but then I remembered I add value to society and if that makes me boring I don’t care. I’d rather have friends, do a 9-5 where I make less money but more impact than be selfish and a scam

Reactions: 22
The videoing her arriving at her sisters house 😂😂like besides your parents, who the duck cares?! Attention seeking at its finest. I’m taking bets now folks, soon as Ireland announces vaccination for the 39-30’s she’ll be home. (Unless she manages to get one in Portugal, the scabby bleep)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also shows that all the “happiest I’ve ever been” bollocks is because she knew she was coming ... home! What a fake trog. You could imagine this one being all smug keeping that secret.

So all she actually did was move her April flight back a month 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Maybe the worst part is - she seems to be doing it all for the content. If she just wanted to be there for her sister she would surely not have recorded the doorway greeting etc. which may have even been quite emotional. You really get the sense that she is thinking "I'll get a great video out of all this"!!

Reactions: 36
The videoing her arriving at her sisters house 😂😂like besides your parents, who the duck cares?! Attention seeking at its finest. I’m taking bets now folks, soon as Ireland announces vaccination for the 39-30’s she’ll be home. (Unless she manages to get one in Portugal, the scabby bleep)
People (Queen Nicole) saying they’re balling, or putting 😭 emojis. What they crying at? The colour of the skin on show? 🥵 sunburnt doesn’t cover it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe the worst part is - she seems to be doing it all for the content. If she just wanted to be there for her sister she would surely not have recorded the doorway greeting etc. which may have even been quite emotional. You really get the sense that she is thinking "I'll get a great video out of all this"!!
Exactly this! How do all her cheerleaders not see this?! I honestly don’t get it!

Reactions: 10
Stop 😂 Queen Nicole needs help if she finds that contrived shite emotional. Shiv’s own sister didn’t even seem happy lmao

Reactions: 14
I really hope this makes it to Twitter - she'll be eviscerated, and deservedly so.
Don't think she's well known enough though 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.