Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
I’m not saying this to be a c u next Tuesday... but I genuinely believe The Beg has had a huge impact on Siobhan the last few years and is partly the reason for the downward spiral. She’s stunning, young, confident, and rightly or wrongly becoming more successful. I think she represents all of Siobhan’s insecurities and whilst there is some sort of friendship there, there’s definitely a lot of jealousy. I’d bet my bottom dollar that if it was just Shiv doing that photo shoot on her own she would have been enthusiastic and motivated. It’s almost like she’s just given up since Sinead came along.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Scruff

So she was getting a rake of stuff delivered to her sisters place in Portugal. This trip was well planned not a sudden decision if she was getting her crap delivered to Portugal.
Also the sister must have had an idea she was planning to travel there. Surely the penny dropped when all Siobhans deliveries started arriving.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

mango103

Sinead also asked for people to comment their opinion on the book if they read it which is exactly what that girl did in a constructive way and Siobhan took it as personal attack and it wasn’t even her page

Reactions: 39

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
I remember when I first got trolled back in 2015. I was working as a personal trainer and I had already built up a bit of a following and was receiving praise for all the helpful content I was sharing.

I remember sitting in the car late at night after work - you know when you’re too exhausted to actually get out of the car and go inside?!

Anyway, it’s the first time I got a loaded question on Facebook. It was passive aggressive - started with a lovely comment but had a mean undertone.

I didn’t know what to say! The account seemed fake, which I thought was strange.

Over the last six years I’ve dealt with that same person, and others, setting up fake accounts and constantly nit-picking my content and me.

It’s actually crazy how well they know me because they are able to quote something I said in 2016 if it doesn’t line up with something I say now (see my previous email about it’s ok to be wrong).

So how do I deal with it?

I take different approaches depending on the mood I’m in.

Usually I will just block the account, even if it is seems like a genuine criticism, because it’s coming from a fake account that has just been set up (because I’ve blocked all their previous accounts).

Sometimes I just ‘restrict’ an account which means they can keep commenting but nobody can see it except themselves. That’s a fun one because they keep commenting, thinking they’re offending me but I’m oblivious. Plus it stops them setting up another fake account straight away.

Sometimes I just ignore the comments from the fake accounts but they usually gather steam because they talk about me on another forum, and tell each other to go support the comment. I especially like to block people who don’t follow me but go into my comments just to like negative ones.

Of course you might read that and think I just “block out the haters” and the first sight of criticism. But I’m more than willing to be wrong about something (again, see previous email). I am open to having a rational conversation with somebody about something I may have said wrong. Only if it is coming from a genuine account.

But people on the internet are rarely rational, or considerate of the other person’s perspective.

I’ve often seen content posted that is slightly wrong and I flex my fingers getting ready to correct that person. Then I stop. Would this person appreciate my advice? Is the best way to deliver information, which may be helpful, in the comment section? Should I message them? Am I just trying to show off that I know more than them? Would I say it to their face? Am I missing some facts or just looking at it from my perspective? Would both our days be better if I scrolled on by?

As an “iNflUenCEr”, there seems to be a view that you have to take criticism from anyone that decides to view and comment on your stuff. “YoU puT YoURsELf oUT theRE”. But if you are in any way defensive in your reply, you will get torn down even more.

I’m a strong willed person and to be honest I do try and be a bit too nice online, compared to what I’m actually like! It’s almost like being a politician when you get a blue tick - you’re not allowed make mistakes or you’ll be thrown to the wolves/forums.

I know this email will be dissected in the forums later (hi ☺) so I just wanted to show what it’s like sharing content online. You have to be thick-skinned, calm and rational.

Luckily I am all of the above, most of the time, but I’ve had some very dark lonely days where you feel like the whole world hates you. I would hate to think the effect this trolling has on others who aren’t so stable right now.

And there is no escaping it. Imagine the person that you follow online that you think is amazing - there is somebody giving them abuse online.

What is the solution? I wish I knew. I think Instagram could do better at preventing anonymous accounts from being set up. I’ve checked the emails of all the accounts I’ve blocked and they’re all fake emails too (imagine having the time!).

In the mean time, I do my best to consider the other person (that I would deem a troll)’s perspective. They could be feeling low and lashing out. They mustn’t be happy with their own lives if they spend so much time criticising others. And I know that sounds patronising but that’s just me rationalising it. I presume they want me to stop posting or cancel my account but that’s never going to happen.

Then I always “send them love and kindness” in my meditations, which will do absolutely nothing to prevent their behaviour but it helps me feel more content about it.

And we have to protect our own mental health.

Thank you for reading.
Her signature 🙄 Siobhan “you don’t have to follow me” O’Hagan

Should be Siobhan “you don’t have to follow me but please play my you tube videos in the background” O’Hagan

• Haha
  • Heart
Suggesting people have some sort of personality disorder because they shun masks and flout rules is insane and not on. A year and a half of this with plans to jab CHILDREN isn’t enough for you? Siobhan isn’t helping herself and personally I think she left Bali because she couldn’t hack it this time. 99.7 people recover from this, it’s time to stop being ignorant get off the fence and do some research because this all ends when we ALL say no .
Jaysus that’s some tinfoil hat

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Thanks for the entertainment girls I’m back at an 8 weeks check after getting a colostomy bag surgery in Feb and I’m upset that it seems like it’s on for longer than I thought but I’m honestly entertained by this x

• Heart
Reactions: 38

rebremm99

Chatty Member
Oh my god I’m only catching up now 😂 Shiv has really, REALLY embarrassed herself here. Like way to show everyone that you are a passive aggressive c*nt who can’t take any form of criticism no matter how mild. How do you get to your mid 30’s and still act like a cringey teenager like 😂

• Haha

irishgirlo

Oh my god, only catching up on all of this.

It's the pointing out that Sinead has no degree for me.. what's the saying, Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you?

Siobhan has a very problematic superiority complex, that's for sure. You always see that in people who had potential, but didn't use it correctly.

My god, the lies she tells herself are astounding.

• Heart

Harperstern778

Jesus she is something else. My God.

Of course she will be back in Ireland. Bali to Portugal must be 17/18 hours. Maybe another 3 to Ireland?

Also, acting like she had to keep it quiet so to surprise her sister and nothing to do with the abuse she would have gotten. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Next time she gives out about “trolls”:

1) People can do what they like.
2) They’re not breaking any rules.

Cos that’s how life works according to Shiv.

• Heart

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
We are genuinely dealing with the mentality of 9 year old mean girls here.
100%. She's coming across as a really aggressive/bully type. Her comments to that girl made me so angry. She's an absolute asshole.

She's only defending Sinead because she sees it as an opportunity to make herself sound smart. Sure this time last week she was such a tyrant that Sinead had the fear of her, creeping around the villa afraid to make a sound and stir the beast.

She can buy first class Emirates flights but she can't buy class, common courtesy or a personality transplant unfortunately.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
There’s just so much wrong with this that I can’t even begin to unpack it. I don’t think that Siobhan can separate the concept of following a meal plan aimed SPECIFICALLY at fat loss, versus “starvation”. I genuinely believe she is not a bright person at all - she will see this as a positive message around not depriving yourself (I think we are all on board with that!) but her perception of it is sooooo skewed!
A9941183-B928-4216-8736-85807662F0A9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad

irishgirlo

Rotten to the core.
Words fail me.

I hope that sister of hers realises that this utter OAF will be constantly sofa surfing and using her when she feels like it. No accountability whatsoever, just use and abuse whoever or whatever you want.

My god, I've never witnessed a greater c*nt in all my life. I'd say Heg is delighted that witch is gone for a while.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

econgirl

Maybe the worst part is - she seems to be doing it all for the content. If she just wanted to be there for her sister she would surely not have recorded the doorway greeting etc. which may have even been quite emotional. You really get the sense that she is thinking "I'll get a great video out of all this"!!

Reactions: 36

Luckymum

Chatty Member
the book seems as scientific as the Hogwarts sorting hard...........mmmmmmm SOH........... maybe red, maybe blue........definitely green.....(with envy.)
What I want to know are there any brown personality types? Aka - full of absolute bullshit with a leaning towards promoting tanning products?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

VipersNest

The baldfaced CHEEK of yer wan programming burpees when she can barely get off the floor herself, the spoofer.

• Haha
Reactions: 35