Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmm because they're replying to an email you sent them?? 🙈😂🙈
Does she honestly think Leo Varadkar woke up one morning when he was Taoiseach and exclaimed ‘OMG, I now know what will help me run the country successfully. Siobhan O’Hagan’s daily emails’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else read that email and see she was throwing a dig at the girl on here who is in Bali and said siobhs is standoffish (or something like that)?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree. Her email today was an effort to ‘explain’ the unfriendliness that ReginaF... spoke about. She’s had a careful read here in recent days. It obviously got to her that someone in Bali doesn’t think she’s great. Hit a nerve so she had to retaliate and say that she doesn’t like disingenuous people. So profound of her!
Thanks for posting the email. I love knowing what rubbish she thinks others will value coming into their inbox. I always thought these emails would read like interesting articles full of useful information! How wrong I was!!! 😂 It’s just her morning coffee thoughts extended. She has very basic thoughts but the people she surrounds herself with make her think she’s innovative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Struggle to see the value in those emails. I'm subscribed to Mark Manson, Zero 2 Zen and Daniella Moyles and their weekly emails, while not all the time, really do make you think and reflect on yourself. Her emails seem to be the type of thing you scribble in a journal to work out your private feelings. What are the readers supposed to get out of it? "Be real" isn't exactly mind-expanding advice.

Reactions: 2
I agree. Her email today was an effort to ‘explain’ the unfriendliness that ReginaF... spoke about. She’s had a careful read here in recent days. It obviously got to her that someone in Bali doesn’t think she’s great. Hit a nerve so she had to retaliate and say that she doesn’t like disingenuous people. So profound of her!
Thanks for posting the email. I love knowing what rubbish she thinks others will value coming into their inbox. I always thought these emails would read like interesting articles full of useful information! How wrong I was!!! 😂 It’s just her morning coffee thoughts extended. She has very basic thoughts but the people she surrounds herself with make her think she’s innovative.
Totally! And the throwback pics of those other two girls was also likely a retort to the point made in here about them recently.

Ye have her attention lads 😂🙈

*I wonder if Leo swiped up for the laptop stand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally! And the throwback pics of those other two girls was also likely a retort to the point made in here about them recently.

Ye have her attention lads 😂🙈

*I wonder if Leo swiped up for the laptop stand 😂
Leo will be in the fitness furnace soon and leaving five star reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My betting is he swiped up for the teeth whitening strips.
Seriously though if he was on the hunt for relatable instashammers to pay to spread the hold firm covid message I hope he swiped on pretty quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No stop I’m not able, does she actually think Leo Varadkar is signed up to her email list 😂😂😂😂 id say he can’t cope with the excitement waiting for her book to be released

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No stop I’m not able, does she actually think Leo Varadkar is signed up to her email list 😂😂😂😂 id say he can’t cope with the excitement waiting for her book to be released
Read the email- it's a response, not an initial message! She's a dope!!

• Haha
Emmm because they're replying to an email you sent them?? 🙈😂🙈
PMSL - im in bits at this.
Half the Gov on the email list :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
20k ppl daily on her email list, you got 2 how many of the are 'real' clients!!!!!
Perhaps she should check who is actually signing up for these, instead of just spamming ppl.

Image this if you will....

That all the ppl mentioned in this article decided to sign up to Furnace waiting list.

Then they could all have the benefits of SOH daily enlightening emails.
#justsaying

Last edited:
  • Haha
I did think that too, but I’m not the only one in Bali that thinks she’s a massive douche 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love to what ever genius signed up Leo, absolutely golden move.. she must really think he signed up himself with his actual work email not his personal one.. too bleeping funny..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love to what ever genius signed up Leo, absolutely golden move.. she must really think he signed up himself with his actual work email not his personal one.. too bleeping funny..
She’ll be addressing the Dáil next. God lover her.

She’ll be addressing the Dáil next. God lover her.
Lads - no need to worry we are all sorted now, next week the Dail will be debating the 'Keep it Real' 2020 Bill.
I'm so glad that Leo has directed SOH email to the appropriate department.

I can see the next email sign off now.
Siobhan 'Besties with Leo' O'Hagan

She does seem to have a slight obsession with him :unsure: , why did she highlight that she got a reply from Leo and not any other TD???
She got starstruck during the summer when she seen him in a Flyefit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lads - no need to worry we are all sorted now, next week the Dail will be debating the 'Keep it Real' 2020 Bill.
I'm so glad that Leo has directed SOH email to the appropriate department.

I can see the next email sign off now.
Siobhan 'Besties with Leo' O'Hagan

She does seem to have a slight obsession with him :unsure: , why did she highlight that she got a reply from Leo and not any other TD???
She got starstruck during the summer when she seen him in a Flyefit.
Like, who in their right mind gets fanny flutters from seeing the Taoiseach in a bloody Flyefit. Scarlet for her.

• Haha
Can’t wait to see the nationwide role out of the furnace to get us all in post Covid tip top shape and hopefully with the add on of manifest your way to success. Glad I pay my taxes now.. can’t wait for the benefits...

• Haha
Can’t wait to see the nationwide role out of the furnace to get us all in post Covid tip top shape and hopefully with the add on of manifest your way to success. Glad I pay my taxes now.. can’t wait for the benefits...
hope we get the dominos benefits too - cos from what I seen that's part of the Furnace - right?
Better get signed up to Uber Eats too will be making use of that too.

Reactions: 1