Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she living somewhere different to us & in a Covid free environment????? Seriously though what planet is she on!

Reactions: 8
Is she living somewhere different to us & in a Covid free environment????? Seriously though what planet is she on!
Hey it’s really hard for her to share the good news that she’s living her best life pretending Covid doesn’t exist while the rest of the world deals with the consequences of Covid. If that makes you sad, you need to unfollow her. Oh and you must be jealous of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey it’s really hard for her to share the good news that she’s living her best life pretending Covid doesn’t exist while the rest of the world deals with the consequences of Covid. If that makes you sad, you need to unfollow her. Oh and you must be jealous of her 😂
1602862591830.png

well ppl are defo taking her advice and starting to unfollowing her. Will be interesting to see how many will drop off.
Im suspicious of her follower count anyway. :unsure: maybe she needs to top up her BOT credits.

FFS Siobhan get your act together. 1 question today was about posting client transformation pictures? Some BS answer from SOH about rather telling the clients story/journey....skip onto the story where she adds the Furnace Sign Up SWIPE UP >> The sign up page is full of Before Vs After client pictures. 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lads shes after saying it’s weird to post the good stuff when things are so tough on the other side of the world...does she realise where she is and what’s going on?? She’s is such a privileged prick with her head up her arse

Reactions: 26
Lads shes after saying it’s weird to post the good stuff when things are so tough on the other side of the world...does she realise where she is and what’s going on?? She’s is such a privileged prick with her head up her arse
Does she think the pandemic is only in Ireland?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my goddd I had to go on and have a look for myself. I’m speechless. Siobhan you KNOB

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But yet a few hours ago she was lamenting how tough things were for the people of Bali.
To justify all her eating out and no cooking, she is supporting the local economy sure. And did anyone know that in Portugal they are all totally deficient in nutrients like proper veg and stuff? I dont know if people know this but a meal with the proper nutrients only exists in the cafes and restaurants of Bali.
Meanwhile the Furnace and Feel Good Factory have had a slight makeover. There are all new pics in the ads. Were all the Q&A questions on the Furnace from earlier actually sent in from potential customers?
Dublin and Portugal plus supporting Sinead must have been much more expensive than anticipated because in a good few years of following I dont remember seeing this level of sell for the programmes.

Reactions: 16
Why is she brother to try to be sensitive to how people feel she hasn't done that all summer so why now it's so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because she is now in a position where she needs to rely on her followers to sign up to the Furnace or the other one to fund her lifestyle.
I honestly think she was less reliant on it but the South African hol (that dont forget SHE paid for, for her whole family - in case anyone could forget, but just in case). Plus the stint at home and then in Portugal would have caused a serious cash hit. Would people really have been going mad buying my protein gear and tanning products during the earlier lockdown? I'd say those earnings took a hit too.
So she needs to live as cheaply as possible whilst not losing too much of her potential clients who might easily get pissed off with the constant bragging about living differently but yet normally when none of the rest of us are living any way normally during a global pandemic. So its a fine line of trying to show faux sympathy to the poor suckers at home that she is hoping will sign up and fund her.

• Heart
Ah now she wont be alone so long as she has deep pockets to feed the swipe up queen of the north. Imagine the scene if you will...two lanky women on the wall outside #Finns @ #sunset, heads full of fake unwashed hair, tangoed in their swipe up tan, bikinis hiked & flossing their fannies, buckets of gin in hand (pink cos it matches the sunset), tagging each other as besties at the end of a long day of toil ...i.e. writing NYTimes bestselling ebooks, rave autobiographical reviews and whitening their gnashers while pleading with the peasants in the western world to contain their jealousy. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why couldn’t she move back to the villa she had pre covid ? It was like she had almost bought that with the long term lease or whatever cock and bill story she fed us .

Reactions: 4
Why couldn’t she move back to the villa she had pre covid ? It was like she had almost bought that with the long term lease or whatever cock and bill story she fed us .
She rented it out to be fair she needed the money cos of the insanity of renting a place in Dublin during covid with the free loader Sinead I doubt Sinead could help pay the 2 grand a month air b and b costs

Reactions: 3
But don't forget she has secured a lease on an AMAZING place in Bali since hers is being rented.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Siobhan’s race is ran . She can’t be relevant to anyone anymore . She is trying desperately to hold on - mentioning James smith and Diren . Atleast she has a 500 point leaving cert to fall back on 🤓

• Haha
The new villa in Bali..wow!!I know things are cheaper there especially with Covid but few poor dopes must of signed up to the furnace this week🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4