Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Markbire

VIP Member
It wasn’t “home” when the pandemic hit and she was scared shitless she would be left in a poor country with sub par medical facilities. She raced back to ireland on a first class plane ticket then didn’t she? She’s had such a disregard for covid guidelines since it’s shocking that it’s the same girl that hysterically cried down the phone saying how scared she was and she just needed to get home to ireland. But on lockdown in Ireland in the pissing rain and dark evenings isn’t akin to living your best insta life and chasing your dreams so back to Bali she goes and her advice is to mute her if seeing that makes people sad 😂
THIS.

Does anyone remember the video she put up when Ireland first got hit with covid cases and she was basically laughing in the pool. Then a week later she’s crying on camera rushing to get home.

Fucking twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Vivian124

VIP Member
Anyone else read that email and see she was throwing a dig at the girl on here who is in Bali and said siobhs is standoffish (or something like that)?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The 'highlighting' from her current Kindle read on her Instastories today 😲🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

"Being bound to one place will be the new defining feature of middle class. The New Rich are defined by a more elusive power than simple cash - unrestricted mobility".

What a section to highlight during these current times, eh? And 'middle class' and 'The New Rich' .. talk about being full of shit. I'm fortunately very comfortable in life, but I would never use those 'labels' (or in her case highlight an extract from a book containing those 'labels') to ever describe someone else or to describe me.

And the 'getting fired' highlight ...
"Most people aren't lucky enough to get fired and die a slow spiritual death over 30-40 years of tolerating the mediocre".

I'm sure many people who were unfortunate to lose their jobs recently because of the ongoing pandemic would gladly give a kidney to even be still 'tolerating the mediocre'.

She's a twat.
She can categorically FUCK OFF.

I have been "lucky enough" to "get fired" twice this year off the back of this pandemic that this PRICK has decided is not happening to her and let me tell you, I never felt lucky or priveledged at any point. Instead I had to make real life decisions like put my house up for a sale and postpone my wedding accordingly, none of which this Peter Pan prick who thinks she has the right to lecture those who have the audacity to live normally.

Please write a book Siobhan. I look forward to it flopping like fuck and you being up in the courts for plagiarism.

She can categorically FUCK OFF.

I have been "lucky enough" to "get fired" twice this year off the back of this pandemic that this PRICK has decided is not happening to her and let me tell you, I never felt lucky or priveledged at any point. Instead I had to make real life decisions like put my house up for a sale and postpone my wedding accordingly, none of which this Peter Pan prick who thinks she has the right to lecture those who have the audacity to live normally.

Please write a book Siobhan. I look forward to it flopping like fuck and you being up in the courts for plagiarism.
I would just like to add. I am also the proud owner of high leaving cert points AND a university degree. And it still happened to me, Siobhan. And she is an almighty arsehole.

Reactions: 27

Beebles

VIP Member
Lads shes after saying it’s weird to post the good stuff when things are so tough on the other side of the world...does she realise where she is and what’s going on?? She’s is such a privileged prick with her head up her arse

Reactions: 26

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she is actually giving "tips" for a lockdown in Ireland from Bali when she blatantly broke guidelines when she was here. F#ck away off !!! Unfollowed.

Robot2211

That rant on the samsung v iphone 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ to me it looks like the iphone is showing her a filtered version of herself so she likes it more, less freckles smoother skin. Samsung looks more like reality, and shes not comfortable with that:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my. Just catching up on this thread as I've unfollowed this leech on insta a while back and I'm all the better for it!

This cretin can go back to Canggu and stay there. Living differently. i.e. living in a state of anxiety and "order deliveroo, go to the gym cos im morto i ate that, get smashed, repeat" and be alone but cannot actually stand to be alone whatsoever you need an even bigger leech like Beg to come out and live rent free to avoid being lonely. Don't even go anywhere else but the immediate area. So cultured, so different.

Shit me what an existance.

And just in case u didn't feel like you pissed enough people off? First class ticket. Yes Siobhan. We all fucking lost our jobs, livelihoods, everything whilst u were showing your flange in swipe up myprotein shorts and twerking in bad bobs all summer. Now u think i should pay you 70eu for your copy and paste programme to fund your first class ticket to Denpasar? Na thanks hun. I don't for one second believe you have half the cash for any of this shit. 4319 all the way.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I will die of laughter if she has to run out of Bali back to Ireland again 😂😂😂 siobhan if you see this Ireland doesn’t want you & your bad attitude. Adios 👋🏼

• Haha
Ah now she wont be alone so long as she has deep pockets to feed the swipe up queen of the north. Imagine the scene if you will...two lanky women on the wall outside #Finns @ #sunset, heads full of fake unwashed hair, tangoed in their swipe up tan, bikinis hiked & flossing their fannies, buckets of gin in hand (pink cos it matches the sunset), tagging each other as besties at the end of a long day of toil ...i.e. writing NYTimes bestselling ebooks, rave autobiographical reviews and whitening their gnashers while pleading with the peasants in the western world to contain their jealousy. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Sms123

and... first class ticket! Where she will eat and drink rings around yourself to make the most out of the 'experience'- then say it's water retention, mention a diuretic and YOLO- no regrets but NEAT up to 150,000 steps a day and salads and multiple sessions a day- but this is NOT punishment lads, NOT PUNISHMENT.

The girl is a tonic, a walking contradiction. How anyone could pay her for her cut and copy coaching service is hysterical at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Classgamer

Chatty Member
So Siobhan o Began just travelled through 3 countries and is now staying in someone’s else house and going out for food, she has no consideration for others. For all she knows she could have the virus. Inconsiderate idiot

• Angry

Galz

Chatty Member
Siobhan probably throws handfuls of old my protein gear off the back of her bike in Bali at the peasants as the queen rides off to the gym or back to the villa 🙄

• Haha
Did anyone see this?! Someone asked Larry Doyle (Professional correctly qualified PT who trains loads of bikini comp models - similar to Recalibrated bodies) does he notice that recalibrated bodies, Siobhan oh fitness and Brian Keane always get asked the same fitness questions as him and he responded yeah that’s normal and fortunately recalibrated bodies and Brian Keane are bullshit free so they will get the same bullshit free advice he would give. He didn’t call out OH Fitness!! If that’s not telling how she’s viewed as a “PT” among proper professional and correctly qualified PTs, I don’t know what is!! And then retweeted by her “mates” recalibrated bodies 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Bbbb67

She is the worst 😑 if you look at any of the other female fitness influencers their feeds and stories are full of home workouts, or full gym workouts, or mobility tips, or how to do the compound movements in the gym properly - fully recorded and edited and really informative and professional. Hers is just bikini pics with a far too long caption about some shite that she probably read on someone else's feed the day before and just changed it up a bit to turn it into her own style. Her stories are just full of her moaning, no matter what situation she is in, too hot, too cold, rain, no vegetables, too much dairy, oh no my skin, I drank too much, so bloated, I miss bali, now I miss dublin, swipe up, swipe up, swipe up. Every once in a while (when she puts on makeup, tan, straightens her hair and puts a teeth strip in) she records a video about body confidence - oh the irony!!! Maybe a video on calorie deficit. And that's about it. Now she is going to write a book?! Christ!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Lmarcon

VIP Member
A bit sad??? What kind of a bubble is she in ??
What kind of imbecile is she. Her tips should include not abiding by the rules. See as many people as possible. Throw in some punishment cardio and an “inspirational” book. Then fuck off abroad Cos you’re afraid you’ll be classified as resident in Ireland for tax purposes. Oh and tag James Smith several times even though he ignores you. This 1 is a muppet of the highest order

• Heart

Fitfan47

To be fair, James Smith's attitude towards food is just as harmful as hers and he's just as part of diet culture as any of the people he slags off. Logging food is an unhealthy activity and it's one of the first indicators of a problematical relationship with food.
Respectfully disagree. Logging food is a great tool for teaching how to fuel yourself better. Most people don’t know what exactly their food is made up of or how many calories are in things. Tracking can be used to teach people how to eat in a way that suits their body

• Heart

Bbbb67

I’ve been totally shocked by Siobhan the last few days. It’s all been mentioned already - telling us to mute her if her being in bali is going to make us angry/sad, the absolutely disgusting showing off with the first class flight, the having to “downgrade” to business for one leg. How can someone be that out of touch with reality?
I’m in Australia and it’ll likely be at least early 2022 before we can think about being able to travel back to Ireland to see family again. I’m actually filled with rage watching her here there and everywhere chasing the sun when there’s families like mine who won’t see each other for at least 3 years, and people just generally struggling in the current climate.

She’s a very silly girl flying back to Bali and I say that as someone who loves Bali and the Balinese people and have spent a lot of time holidaying there over the years. But it is one place you don’t want to experience health problems. If they had even 5 ICU beds on the whole island I would be surprised, never mind ventilators etc.
Same! I have only been following her to keep up with her antics and slabber on here but after yesterday I unfollowed and blocked her so I cant see anything from her. She said the other day 'mute me if it will make you sad because you have you look after your mental health' as if she thinks people will be JEALOUS of her. I am not in the one bit jealous, I am FUMING! The way she landed back into that country and just back to normal, not even 24 hours isolation or anything and just posting all over Instagram without a care in the world. I wonder if she could use her supposed big brain and use everything she learned in her one day of 'activism' for Black Lives Matter and realise that she is stinking of white privilege. Staying away from her mum the whole time she was home cuz she is apparently high risk, but going to friends places, cafes and the gym within 24hrs of landing there because the indigenous people of bali don't matter shit to her. As long as the bring her cheap food that's all she cares about. Flashing her first class ticket as if she is big spender and stacked with cash, then boasting about how cheap everything is... which is it? Are you a scobe or a big spender cuz you actually cant be both. I am so sickened by her, shes one of the worst I've ever seen.