Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the face of her brother thinking this gowl is back with another surprise video
I know, she chose to live her life online- not her mother. Was it her mams choice to be put up online wearing a nightgown and her hair in a towel?

Reactions: 22
In the comments she says she is fully vaccinated so looks like she did steal a vaccine from a vulnerable person
Also the way I understood it “fully vaccinated” status is 2 weeks after the second dose, not immediately?

Either way sneaky moves and something doesn’t quite add up.

...and the 14 days post second dose too?! But maybe that but isn't mandated.
Yea!! My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 16
She’d have most likely gotten Pfizer they were giving them out in the vaccination buses etc and then 8 weeks they are making everyone wait (being super strict on it saw them turn away people 7+4 days etc at the bus) for the second dose and then 7 days after to be immune so no way could she be fully vaccinated

Reactions: 7
Should bombard her post asking questions about her vaccination or how shes hopping from country to country making her way home cause shes ran out of money. She would be hours having to block and delete.

Does she have a cert so then? And with indoor opening monday will she have the right paper work to get in for her #sponsored meals ? I'm so confused as to which vaccine she got or who's as in someone out there with no home has had their vaccine snatched by this cunt.

Reactions: 7
So there are loads of pop ups and walk ins for Pfizer that don’t ask questions and will give it after 3-4 weeks but you have to be 7 days fully vaxxed before travelling (14 with AZ and Moderna). Anyone remember what date she had it on? If it was 4 full weeks ago then she actually might be fully vaxxed. Piece of shit

Reactions: 9
Maybe if she was not invited to James's do the penny dropped that they potentially don't like her. Weird to go home now and not for mother's birthday or maybe that's because of the vacination

Reactions: 11
God I’m cringing for her . The westlife song. Going to get a chicken fillet roll and then film it. The surprise video.

I mean when you do 3/4 surprise videos a year. They really lose the surprise factor . Now that she’s in Rivervally. There’s a chance I can run into her…. Sorry over her

Reactions: 49
Yeah she got it done on 24 June. I feel like it’s really unlikely that they gave it on the 3 week mark though. I’d say she got it this week and did a PCR test and is spoofing

Reactions: 5
Yeah she got it done on 24 June. I feel like it’s really unlikely that they gave it on the 3 week mark though. I’d say she got it this week and did a PCR test and is spoofing
she should be quarantined then. Gosh I really hate her. And her echo chamber of a platform.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else spot this on James's story the other day when Diren was signing autographs. Surely thats a dig at Siobh... God I'd be mortified.

Reactions: 18
amazing!! Thank you!

Reactions: 4
Yes he seems to be one of these fitness coaches but has piled on the lbs himself by looks of it

Reactions: 1
Phizer is 28 days so if she got that she would /could have had her 2nd on day 27/28/29: however she is not considered fully vaccinated for one week post second jab.
Now maybe there are clinics in London not following vaccine protocol (I doubt it) so she is likely to have both vaccines but still technically isn’t considered fully vaxed yet.
More lies really

Reactions: 14
Didn't Heg put up a box looking for a table in Dublin next week? Reunion with wifey incoming

Reactions: 6
Did she def not get J&J or are they not using that in UK?

Reactions: 3
I was literally loling the chicken roll in the reel. And her mother having a heart attack at the sight of her lol. Just a quick visit for the weekend cos she had no other plans. So boring another surprise I'm home video. I see this has not made YouTube as it would be down voted. But of course nearly 6,000 likes on Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I got my vaccination cert 5 days after my jab, so while technically "not fully vaccinated" because of the wait time after getting vaccinated, I had the ability to be allowed to travel. I don't see her arrival home as either a shock or that much of a big deal. Plenty of Irish are gone abroad on holidays and will be returning carrying God only knows what strains of this bitch of a yolk, so 1 person returning to see their family doesn't bother me that much.
The bloody chicken fillet roll making the reel!!!!! And on a white roll and all!!! Sivs healthy eating routine continues.....

Reactions: 9
I would agree were it not for the fact that she spoofed her way into Portugal AND London to be able to be in the position she’s in. For me that’s what separates her from others traveling at the moment.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.