Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, SiobhΓ‘n was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who reads all those soul books- she really lacks personal awareness cos the way she comes across on insta is not the person she thinks she is in her head. I’m really surprised Larry Doyle had her on the podcast twice
You would think so but the problem is self help books are mostly written by clowns and basic human interaction is learned at a young age, its a skill, its not a book-taught thing. It develops until your early twenties when you are living on your own terms in the world of adults. It develops further still if you deal with foreigners or live abroad. Some people - including those with autism - struggle with this. It's normal.

The problem with Siobhan is she fundamentally doesnt care about her interaction with anyone, except for material gain. She tries to prove she cares and is in the zone by reading copious amount of shite from these books but never puts any of it into action. The dog in Bali, the takeaway slaves, the complete ignoring of her "home", Indonesia, as it collapses into disaster - all these things are very telling about her character. Bali was used, rode, screwed, now its forgotten as it is currently of no use to her. Worse still is the situation chasing James - this is purely to make a super couple fitness-thingy and is therefore again for commercial. If she was my daughter chasing an absolute tool across the planet and it all over the internet I'd have a fcuking canary. The tasteless first-class flight and the Diren podcast said it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her main business is the online furnace and her Instagram is just for fun. So does she have a oh bleeping furnace page that we dont know about. No wonder her content is so boring. It's nothing to do with her fitness empire.

Reactions: 5
I would put off calling the bank too.

β€œCan you verify a recent purchase that you’ve made?”
πŸ• πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•
Well that’s worrying πŸ˜‚. I’m guessing they’re business accounts because she can expense everything πŸ˜‚. So only her dad and her would have access to the accounts… so is daddy stealing from them? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also her attitude towards downloading hinge on a Sunday even annoyed me at this stage, like stop wasting other people’s time just because you want some validation.

Reactions: 22
Just got through her Q&A … I’m counting at least 80% of them as her writing them to herself πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You would think so but the problem is self help books are mostly written by clowns and basic human interaction is learned at a young age, its a skill, its not a book-taught thing. It develops until your early twenties when you are living on your own terms in the world of adults. It develops further still if you deal with foreigners or live abroad. Some people - including those with autism - struggle with this. It's normal.

The problem with Siobhan is she fundamentally doesnt care about her interaction with anyone, except for material gain. She tries to prove she cares and is in the zone by reading copious amount of shite from these books but never puts any of it into action. The dog in Bali, the takeaway slaves, the complete ignoring of her "home", Indonesia, as it collapses into disaster - all these things are very telling about her character. Bali was used, rode, screwed, now its forgotten as it is currently of no use to her. Worse still is the situation chasing James - this is purely to make a super couple fitness-thingy and is therefore again for commercial. If she was my daughter chasing an absolute tool across the planet and it all over the internet I'd have a fcuking canary. The tasteless first-class flight and the Diren podcast said it all.
🎯 well put

Reactions: 4
New thread- most liked suggestion:

No success on Tinder or Hinge, couldnt give away that minge. Stay at home with a sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3.

Can someone set it up, i didn't get 500 points in my leaving so don't know how to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Tell me you're petty without actually saying you're petty?

Siobhan said she didn't like the book 'Where the Crawdad's sing' so I instantly bought it and am nearly finished and it's excellent. Shes an uncultured swine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Siobhan said she didn't like the book 'Where the Crawdad's sing' so I instantly bought it and am nearly finished and it's excellent. Shes an uncultured swine.
Loved loved loved this book.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Its past that, its bad comedy. Ireland has won 5 Nobel Prizes for literature - a stunning achievement - but "I dont read fiction". Lol she reads self-help piss by gobshites instead. Basically to use an equation for her:

Atomic Habits+The Seven Habits > The Picture of Dorian Grey + Ulysess

What - a - pleb

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone explain to me why people post (a) tributes to dead people (b) tributes to people who are not on the social media platform they are posting on?

Maybe I'm going to open a can of worms here and i know plenty of people who do it, but i just don't get it? Her aunt is dead. Posting to a bunch of strangers about her dead aunt on a business platform isn't appropriate. It's something that should go on the family what's app on an anniversary. She bangs on about journalling everyday- write it there!!! She's just sitting there waiting for the "you ok hun x" messages!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
[
Yay she mentioned Indonesia at last !! Shame on the haters out there that said she wouldnt!!!
In relation to the insta ad of the baby where she casually referenced Indonesia….That’s because she talks about having children more than ANYONE I know. Never stops banging on about it. For something she doesn’t want it takes up a huge amount of her time……I’m pregnant & I don’t get those ads πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 18
I'm craving.... Ice cream with bars of chocolate on the side.. with a side of cake.. some fries.. and a thick milkshake for breakfast.

It's ok to have it if you crave it, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she definitely checks here, when she says things like β€œit’s so hard to post thoughts about how I feel as I just get judged”. She has nowhere for people to comment?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she definitely checks here, when she says things like β€œit’s so hard to post thoughts about how I feel as I just get judged”. She has nowhere for people to comment?
Here's a better idea Siobhan; post before and after pics showing clients losing significant weight after the Furnace courses and consuming 14 tonnes of junk food. Show evidence your mantra works.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.