Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[

In relation to the insta ad of the baby where she casually referenced Indonesia….That’s because she talks about having children more than ANYONE I know. Never stops banging on about it. For something she doesn’t want it takes up a huge amount of her time……I’m pregnant & I don’t get those ads 😂🙈
Yea like for those people who do want kids at some point, you never hear them banging on ‘i want kids, i want kids, i want kids’. Its so weird she never shuts up about it. You cant take care of yourself as it is, so not having kids is a wise idea at this point in your life!

Reactions: 10
Yea like for those people who do want kids at some point, you never hear them banging on ‘i want kids, i want kids, i want kids’. Its so weird she never shuts up about it. You cant take care of yourself as it is, so not having kids is a wise idea at this point in your life!
I wonder is this another case of her saying she really doesn’t want something because so far it just isn’t happening for her so it’s easier to say she doesn’t want it than she can’t have it? I don’t by any means mean time is running out but I feel like deffo a lot of girls my age (few years younger than Siobhan) sort of have a time plan in mind like be engaged by this age, kids by this age and yes it doesn’t always work out but at almost 33 she doesn’t seem to have any significant relationships in her life? Her and Sinead are hanging on by a thread and there doesn’t seem to be any sign of a relationship (which is fine) but that would mean kids would still be quite a while down the line? And maybe she thinks it just won’t happen for her even if she wanted it so it’s easier to just say she doesn’t want it? If any of my friends said to me ‘I don’t want kids’ I’d take that at face value and while you might chat about it every now and then I wouldn’t question that but for some reason with Siobhan nothing seems genuine or rings true. I think it’s after all her rants about choosing to be single (despite all the dating apps/JS stuff) and poor diet choices despite telling other people how to live and eat, it just makes me question every single thing she says and because she doesn’t seem happy I don’t believe any of it. I’m not saying kids are the answer but I’ve never heard someone talk about not wanting kids so much.. it’s really not that controversial and no one actually asked?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder is this another case of her saying she really doesn’t want something because so far it just isn’t happening for her so it’s easier to say she doesn’t want it than she can’t have it? I don’t by any means mean time is running out but I feel like deffo a lot of girls my age (few years younger than Siobhan) sort of have a time plan in mind like be engaged by this age, kids by this age and yes it doesn’t always work out but at almost 33 she doesn’t seem to have any significant relationships in her life? Her and Sinead are hanging on by a thread and there doesn’t seem to be any sign of a relationship (which is fine) but that would mean kids would still be quite a while down the line? And maybe she thinks it just won’t happen for her even if she wanted it so it’s easier to just say she doesn’t want it? If any of my friends said to me ‘I don’t want kids’ I’d take that at face value and while you might chat about it every now and then I wouldn’t question that but for some reason with Siobhan nothing seems genuine or rings true. I think it’s after all her rants about choosing to be single (despite all the dating apps/JS stuff) and poor diet choices despite telling other people how to live and eat, it just makes me question every single thing she says and because she doesn’t seem happy I don’t believe any of it. I’m not saying kids are the answer but I’ve never heard someone talk about not wanting kids so much.. it’s really not that controversial and no one actually asked?
She is someone who is so insecure about what they really want and the chance that they might not get it that they actually prevent themselves from having it by pretending not to want it just to save face, it's madness. I wouldnt mind if I thought there was a genuine sense that she didn't want a relationship or kids but the desperation is pouring out of her! Why not just admit yes that might be nice. Nobody cares!

Reactions: 10
Can someone explain to me why people post (a) tributes to dead people (b) tributes to people who are not on the social media platform they are posting on?

Maybe I'm going to open a can of worms here and i know plenty of people who do it, but i just don't get it? Her aunt is dead. Posting to a bunch of strangers about her dead aunt on a business platform isn't appropriate. It's something that should go on the family what's app on an anniversary. She bangs on about journalling everyday- write it there!!! She's just sitting there waiting for the "you ok hun x" messages!!
I'm with you. Not just in relation to Siobhan, I find it odd in general. Like your Granny is six feet under hun, shes not checking her mentions on Facebook 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone please fill me in on the whole James Smith thing? I’ve followed her for a while and I’ve never noticed that she’s obsessed with him. Only heard about it when I found this thread. A summary if anyone can be bothered pleaseeee? 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Rosemary McCabe had fertility tests when she was younger and it showed she had a low egg count. She had resigned herself to the fact it could be very difficult for her to have kids. She put up this fascade of never wanting kids when in reality it was to protect her from the reality & and give her an element of control in a situation that was out of her control. She was very vocal about it, to the point Siobhan is at, harping on about it non stop. She only revealed years later what was really going on and how she actually does want kids. She moved to America, married a man over there and is now pregnant with her first child. She also has 2 stepkids! Just goes to show ye

Reactions: 24
Can someone please fill me in on the whole James Smith thing? I’ve followed her for a while and I’ve never noticed that she’s obsessed with him. Only heard about it when I found this thread. A summary if anyone can be bothered pleaseeee? 😊
Basically Siobhan has tagged him in posts, seen things he posted about and then posted about it herself minutes or hours later the same day, whether its his favorite TV show or favorite food etc and he gives her no attention whatsoever. Doesn't like her posts or respond to her tags. He did stay with her and others once in Bali in Shivs place but has not been near her since. She's in the same place as him the last few weeks and he hasn't been near her. There was also a thing where him and the lads were saying #notmybird on their stories with her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Basically Siobhan has tagged him in posts, seen things he posted about and then posted about it herself minutes or hours later the same day, whether its his favorite TV show or favorite food etc and he gives her no attention whatsoever. Doesn't like her posts or respond to her tags. He did stay with her and others once in Bali in Shivs place but has not been near her since. She's in the same place as him the last few weeks and he hasn't been near her. There was also a thing where him and the lads were saying #notmybird on their stories with her
Ahh I see. Thanks for the update.

Reactions: 3
Skinny Gaz seems to be a fan of hers as well which I’m very surprised at

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can someone explain to me why people post (a) tributes to dead people (b) tributes to people who are not on the social media platform they are posting on?

Maybe I'm going to open a can of worms here and i know plenty of people who do it, but i just don't get it? Her aunt is dead. Posting to a bunch of strangers about her dead aunt on a business platform isn't appropriate. It's something that should go on the family what's app on an anniversary. She bangs on about journalling everyday- write it there!!! She's just sitting there waiting for the "you ok hun x" messages!!
I always wonder that too. Like the anniversary was yesterday and either she missed it or forgot about it. But to post about it being a day late because you couldn’t compose your thoughts. Then to just post screenshots of stuff the aunt had written - looked very strategic and not from a meaningful place.

Like I’m all for posting about a missed relative etc. But she seems to post about the aunt every time she’s in Portugal, on a beach, the anniversary. Like at least 5/6 times a year.

Reactions: 9
Greggs for breakfast, Donimos for dinner but join the furnace to get thinner and thinner!
She's lazy as sin. It is astonishing.

I an male and the worst cook on earth and I've just finished my dinner of sea bass (very cheap in Arabia), spuds with Kerrygold and roast carrots. Total cost about 4 euro. Any fool can cook basic stuff and yet she just keeps buying takeaways. Desperate.

I think he ignored her or mistreated her in Sydney too - is that right? Guys a douche with small mickey issues. As for her, she must be the only visitor in history to dislike Sydney. She coulfnt afford slaves there, what with it being a first world country

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's lazy as sin. It is astonishing.

I an male and the worst cook on earth and I've just finished my dinner of sea bass (very cheap in Arabia), spuds with Kerrygold and roast carrots. Total cost about 4 euro. Any fool can cook basic stuff and yet she just keeps buying takeaways. Desperate.

I think he ignored her or mistreated her in Sydney too - is that right? Guys a douche with small mickey issues. As for her, she must be the only visitor in history to dislike Sydney. She coulfnt afford slaves there, what with it being a first world country
I'm probably the only person in the world that could eat pizza as often as Shiv 🤣 but I don't as I'd be bankrupt and my arteries would be clogged.
I'm not much of a cook but even a bag of salad, some microwave rice and some ready cooked chicken would work! I guess opening bags and packets is beneath her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.