Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't interact with group at all. I never spoke to her so can't say she was nice, pleasant, rude or indifferent. But what i remember at the time was watching her Instagram of her "workouts" she would turn up and do a set of 5-6 exercises, record them and take the photo at titan fitness wall and leave.

Everyone i met there was there on their own. Monday you'd buddy up with Ann, Tuesday you'd buddy up with Mary. You'd go for lunch/dinner with different people daily. She just kept herself to herself. Which is grand. Personally i just wouldn't travel to Thailand to do that- id do it in a gym in Ireland!!

I also said it before and not fat shaming but what she posts isn't her real body. At the time she was a big girl, big healthy thighs and legs and a good bum on her. She had a solid muscular physique and looked well. But what she was posting on line was 3-4 sizes smaller in the difference!

Oh wow!!! Very different to when I was there!! Like i would go so far as to say cut herself off from group/deliberately isolating herself! I was there 2015 roughly July/Aug??
As I said I don’t to say too much as she would easily identify me 🤫😂 but yeh she didn’t like to mix with too many people…..as I do genuinely think she believes herself to be a celebrity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I met her in Thailand also. I won’t go into specifics as she 100% reads this. But I found her insufferable & embarrassing 😂 Really bad socially. Awkward. Weird. Only talks about herself and how great she is. Doesn’t ask questions or want to know anything about anyone else. Seemed to think she was a celebrity & that everyone Irish in Thailand was there because of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 that was widely discussed in the group when she wasn’t around. She would be like “it’s so funny there’s so many Irish here….I wonder why” 😏 like implying it was cos of her. Cringe
That's EXACTLY how she comes across online though? Well to me anyway? She seems to have a hugely inflated ego, and when things don't go the way she expects she's quite child-like in how she reacts, she gets louder and appears not to understand that the world doesn't revolve around her and what she wants to do?

Reactions: 12
It’s complicated.
Didn’t she do some post about “what I would tell myself looking back 5 years” and one part of it was “the guy you are with isn’t the one” along with everything is going to work out and you’ll be really happy etc

Reactions: 5
I met her in Thailand also. I won’t go into specifics as she 100% reads this. But I found her insufferable & embarrassing 😂 Really bad socially. Awkward. Weird. Only talks about herself and how great she is. Doesn’t ask questions or want to know anything about anyone else. Seemed to think she was a celebrity & that everyone Irish in Thailand was there because of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 that was widely discussed in the group when she wasn’t around. She would be like “it’s so funny there’s so many Irish here….I wonder why” 😏 like implying it was cos of her. Cringe
Oh god I cringed reading that 😂

• Haha
Gracias. You have confirmed what we had all surmised really😂

one of those' friends with benefits' relationships - goes out for a few drinks, ends up give dominoes a booty call.
instantly regrets it next day.
rinse and repeat
A Dominoes Booty Call. I almost pissed myself😂

Today you win the internet😀

She didn't interact with group at all. I never spoke to her so can't say she was nice, pleasant, rude or indifferent. But what i remember at the time was watching her Instagram of her "workouts" she would turn up and do a set of 5-6 exercises, record them and take the photo at titan fitness wall and leave.

Everyone i met there was there on their own. Monday you'd buddy up with Ann, Tuesday you'd buddy up with Mary. You'd go for lunch/dinner with different people daily. She just kept herself to herself. Which is grand. Personally i just wouldn't travel to Thailand to do that- id do it in a gym in Ireland!!

I also said it before and not fat shaming but what she posts isn't her real body. At the time she was a big girl, big healthy thighs and legs and a good bum on her. She had a solid muscular physique and looked well. But what she was posting on line was 3-4 sizes smaller in the difference!

Oh wow!!! Very different to when I was there!! Like i would go so far as to say cut herself off from group/deliberately isolating herself! I was there 2015 roughly July/Aug??
Great work😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
She now has a Whoop. How many wrists does she bleeping have? Which do you think will get binned? The Apple watch or The Daniel Whateveritsfuckingcalled watch? Or will she wear one on her ankle?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has already said she will not pay attention to it if it tells her she is drinking too much or needs to slow down? (not sure about the latter) #unsolicited advise

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thats exactly the impression I get from her and exactly how I imagined she would be in real life. I'd say she has dismissed so many genuinely friendly, caring and emphatic people over the years as beneath her because they work normal jobs or may show some vulnerability.

Could only imagine listening to her after a few drinks. Would be an absolute head melter and people get less tolerant of these types aswell as they get older so it will not get any easier to make friends. Shiv definitely has an overinflated unjustified ego because of her Instagram following.

She'll be a washed up lonely cat lady in her mid 40s if she doesn't cop onto herself and reign that ego in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thats exactly the impression I get from her and exactly how I imagined she would be in real life. I'd say she has dismissed so many genuinely friendly, caring and emphatic people over the years as beneath her because they work normal jobs or may show some vulnerability.

Could only imagine listening to her after a few drinks. Would be an absolute head melter and people get less tolerant of these types aswell as they get older so it will not get any easier to make friends. Shiv definitely has an overinflated unjustified ego because of her Instagram following.

She'll be a washed up lonely cat lady in her mid 40s if she doesn't cop onto herself and reign that ego in.
Hey, nothing wrong with us washed up lonely cat ladies 😢😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That’s exactly like she comes across. So it’s not a case of like Diren stated ‘when you get to know her’ she’s nice or whatever it was onto that effect when someone DM’d him following the podcast massacare

I like cats.

Just sayin', like😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s exactly like she comes across. So it’s not a case of like Diren stated ‘when you get to know her’ she’s nice or whatever it was onto that effect when someone DM’d him following the podcast massacare
Podcast massacre 😂😂😂.
That was me - he said ‘when you get to know her’ then I mentioned I’m from her area and do know her (pre Insta) and he just laughed. So even he must know she’s a melt 😂😂

They havnt had much interaction since the podcast have they?

Reactions: 13
Podcast massacre 😂😂😂.
That was me - he said ‘when you get to know her’ then I mentioned I’m from her area and do know her (pre Insta) and he just laughed. So even he must know she’s a melt 😂😂

They havnt had much interaction since the podcast have they?
For someone who reads all those soul books- she really lacks personal awareness cos the way she comes across on insta is not the person she thinks she is in her head. I’m really surprised Larry Doyle had her on the podcast twice

Reactions: 7
The problem with having over 150k insta followers is that you don’t have that one real friend to talk to you. After my surgery in Feb I definitely went on an eating crap fest. My mother and my best friend sat me down and said that that would only make me feel worse. Trust me, having a colostomy bag allows me to know exactly how many hours different types of food take to go through you 😫🤯🥵 and mom and my bestie had recognised I was actually making my situation worse by physically feeling crap from takeaways all the time. I think I had 3 weeks of take aways when I came home as a retaliation to my body. But they sat me down and cared for me and I got through it. They were kinda like ‘ you can’t give out about how bad having a colostomy is, if you are doing nothing to help yourself and everything to sabotage it and make it more of a chore’. I hated them that Sunday but now I’m no grateful to them. Imagine she hasn’t a single person who would be honest with her, or if she has she wouldn’t entertain the advice
Hope you are doing ok ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her recovery is terrible because she doesn’t eat well and it’s a new sport for her? Does she think you just rock up and smash martial arts immediately?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.