Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Title Suggestion: No success on Tinder or Hinge, couldnt give away that minge. Stay at home with a sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 85
The problem with having over 150k insta followers is that you don’t have that one real friend to talk to you. After my surgery in Feb I definitely went on an eating crap fest. My mother and my best friend sat me down and said that that would only make me feel worse. Trust me, having a colostomy bag allows me to know exactly how many hours different types of food take to go through you 😫🤯🥵 and mom and my bestie had recognised I was actually making my situation worse by physically feeling crap from takeaways all the time. I think I had 3 weeks of take aways when I came home as a retaliation to my body. But they sat me down and cared for me and I got through it. They were kinda like ‘ you can’t give out about how bad having a colostomy is, if you are doing nothing to help yourself and everything to sabotage it and make it more of a chore’. I hated them that Sunday but now I’m no grateful to them. Imagine she hasn’t a single person who would be honest with her, or if she has she wouldn’t entertain the advice

• Heart
Reactions: 42
100% like don’t get me wrong. I do get a weekly takeaway. Either Friday or Saturday, and if I’m hungover (the very rare occasion) you best believe I’m getting one that night.

But it’s something I know I’ll enjoy. But She’s just lazy. Refuses to cook anything cause it’s not something she values as necessity … she would be considered a joke in the fitness community. But maintains that it’s just one person who has these feelings 😂.

I think last week for breakfast she admitted too… and I still can’t believe people use her for fitness advice… a Mars bar ice cream and two chocolate yoghurt pots. My 2yo nephew has better eating habits when you ask him what he wants for breakfast 😂
She also wanted to have drinks with her breakfast recently 😬😬😬

edited to say: her morning coffee thoughts- Siobhan you start the weekend every Thursday. It even looks like your starting the weekend today by going drinking “inside” a bar 🙄 how people think paying her for advice is a good idea is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The more I watch her stories the more I’m convinced she’s on the spectrum and eats ‘safe foods’. Why on earth would a fitness influencer eat the things she does? Her lack of social awareness, her lists. She’s very ‘Sheldon’ like!
I got told off on this thread for saying the exact same thing😒 wonder will you get the same guff as I did😂

Reactions: 3
I am officially done. I have unfollowed her. There is nothing worth looking at on her feed. It is like any normal persons insta page showing mundane day to day. I mean she puts not effort in whatsoever whether it be for her business or just pretending to live an amazing different life in London. She is a joke. I spent over 10 years in London and was always out doing things or going to whatever event was on at the weekend. Her images and videos from silverstone were a joke. She is 100% not even worth hate following. All the best xx
You'll be back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god her story says she ate so much bad food and hasn't done that in ages

Sorry what???? Hahahahaha on what planet???
I was JUST about to reply to this 🤣, ah come on like, she has to be having a laugh? So is amnesia after each pizza a thing like? She had pizza non stop all last week and for dinner one night she had huge bag of crisps and bars???? What is she on about like?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Restrictions have ended here so might just go to the pub and stand at the bar” A. any excuse to have a drink, Shiv and B. What restrictions for her? Literally has been living life as per usual, inhaling pizzas and pints in any country that will have her

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“Restrictions have ended here so might just go to the pub and stand at the bar” A. any excuse to have a drink, Shiv and B. What restrictions for her? Literally has been living life as per usual, inhaling pizzas and pints in any country that will have her
Literally she is a bleeping idiot. Everyone I know who went to silverstone at the weekend is now being pinged as being as a close contact for someone with COVID, and recommended to go and get tested. She obviously doesn’t have the app (it’s not a legal requirement). But she must be pretty in invincible not having contracted covid yet.... or even pinged to isolate as a close contact.

Reactions: 23
Didn’t someone on a previous thread say they were in Thailand with her and her eating and diet was rubbish there years ago?
Yup that was me! In Titan fitness with her. On the main strip there are all these food places advertised as "protein ice cream". With her i always couldn't understand the amount of food she was putting away. I would feel sick! As others have said constantly eating out I'd feel rubbish and sluggish in myself.

I read somewhere before "you're not a dog don't reward yourself with food" and to me That's what she seems to do. We can all "go to the gym" do assisted pull ups or arm raises with 1.5kg or do our 10,000 steps?? Does this mean you then "have enough calories" to eat what you want?

To eat how she wants to eat the exercise doesn't equal it. She would want to be dead lifting, benching and squatting serious weights and working out properly. It's an oldie but a goodie you can't out train a bad diet.....but she's certainly trying!!!

Her exercise videos, showing her in the gym. Hurt my eyes!!!! Her form is terrible!!!!!!! I can't see one thing she does with good form. Her squats and deadlifts are painful to watch! She should have a back brace on her or some type of support on if her lifting is going to be that tit!

Her running times in Portugal and when she runs in general I don't buy!!! She seems to just knock out a PB and do fantastic time when she feels like some community validation!! There is a function on Strava/Garmin where you can stop start and no one would be any the wiser!! Interesting how she doesn't show her splits!!

Basics - sit ups, pull ups, press ups, chin ups, box jumps. She simply cannot do more than 2-3 max. And i don't think the critique is ever that she can "ONLY" do 2-3. The critique is always that given how long she is in this game, given how much she bangs on about the fitness tit, been a #athlete #fitnesscoach #furness she should be do all of these basics with her eyes closed and smashing out sets!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Literally she is a bleeping idiot. Everyone I know who went to silverstone at the weekend is now being pinged as being as a close contact for someone with COVID, and recommended to go and get tested. She obviously doesn’t have the app (it’s not a legal requirement). But she must be pretty in invincible not having contracted covid yet.... or even pinged to isolate as a close contact.
Oh she’s had it! I think when her and sinead happened to both get dengue that time it was Covid. I’d say she’s had it more than once

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Judging her behaviour to date, I think she is ignorant enough to ignore the symptoms and go on with her life and completely disregard all the guidelines in such a scenario.

I have no doubt her main thought would be, "sure I'm young and fit, I'll be grand". The possible effect on other people and their families wouldn't even enter her thought process.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Judging her behaviour to date, I think she is ignorant enough to ignore the symptoms and go on with her life and completely disregard all the guidelines in such a scenario.

I have no doubt her main thought would be, "sure I'm young and fit, I'll be grand". The possible effect on other people and their families wouldn't even enter her thought process.
2 words to that attitude - Long Covid.

Reactions: 5
Yup that was me! In Titan fitness with her. On the main strip there are all these food places advertised as "protein ice cream". With her i always couldn't understand the amount of food she was putting away. I would feel sick! As others have said constantly eating out I'd feel rubbish and sluggish in myself.

I read somewhere before "you're not a dog don't reward yourself with food" and to me That's what she seems to do. We can all "go to the gym" do assisted pull ups or arm raises with 1.5kg or do our 10,000 steps?? Does this mean you then "have enough calories" to eat what you want?

To eat how she wants to eat the exercise doesn't equal it. She would want to be dead lifting, benching and squatting serious weights and working out properly. It's an oldie but a goodie you can't out train a bad diet.....but she's certainly trying!!!

Her exercise videos, showing her in the gym. Hurt my eyes!!!! Her form is terrible!!!!!!! I can't see one thing she does with good form. Her squats and deadlifts are painful to watch! She should have a back brace on her or some type of support on if her lifting is going to be that tit!

Her running times in Portugal and when she runs in general I don't buy!!! She seems to just knock out a PB and do fantastic time when she feels like some community validation!! There is a function on Strava/Garmin where you can stop start and no one would be any the wiser!! Interesting how she doesn't show her splits!!

Basics - sit ups, pull ups, press ups, chin ups, box jumps. She simply cannot do more than 2-3 max. And i don't think the critique is ever that she can "ONLY" do 2-3. The critique is always that given how long she is in this game, given how much she bangs on about the fitness tit, been a #athlete #fitnesscoach #furness she should be do all of these basics with her eyes closed and smashing out sets!!!
Great post! What is she like - is she a geebag like we all suspect?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great post! What is she like - is she a geebag like we all suspect?
I met her in Thailand also. I won’t go into specifics as she 100% reads this. But I found her insufferable & embarrassing 😂 Really bad socially. Awkward. Weird. Only talks about herself and how great she is. Doesn’t ask questions or want to know anything about anyone else. Seemed to think she was a celebrity & that everyone Irish in Thailand was there because of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 that was widely discussed in the group when she wasn’t around. She would be like “it’s so funny there’s so many Irish here….I wonder why” 😏 like implying it was cos of her. Cringe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
She didn't interact with group at all. I never spoke to her so can't say she was nice, pleasant, rude or indifferent. But what i remember at the time was watching her Instagram of her "workouts" she would turn up and do a set of 5-6 exercises, record them and take the photo at titan fitness wall and leave.

Everyone i met there was there on their own. Monday you'd buddy up with Ann, Tuesday you'd buddy up with Mary. You'd go for lunch/dinner with different people daily. She just kept herself to herself. Which is grand. Personally i just wouldn't travel to Thailand to do that- id do it in a gym in Ireland!!

I also said it before and not fat shaming but what she posts isn't her real body. At the time she was a big girl, big healthy thighs and legs and a good bum on her. She had a solid muscular physique and looked well. But what she was posting on line was 3-4 sizes smaller in the difference!

I met her in Thailand also. I won’t go into specifics as she 100% reads this. But I found her insufferable & embarrassing 😂 Really bad socially. Awkward. Weird. Only talks about herself and how great she is. Doesn’t ask questions or want to know anything about anyone else. Seemed to think she was a celebrity & that everyone Irish in Thailand was there because of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 that was widely discussed in the group when she wasn’t around. She would be like “it’s so funny there’s so many Irish here….I wonder why” 😏 like implying it was cos of her. Cringe
Oh wow!!! Very different to when I was there!! Like i would go so far as to say cut herself off from group/deliberately isolating herself! I was there 2015 roughly July/Aug??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.