Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah same!! I thought I was developing a sinus infection too. And I continue doing daily lateral flow tests, and they all come back negative!! Still.
She either doesn’t have the NHS track and trace app, or is ignoring it. The amount of places she has been to, one of them must have had a positive covid case, recommending her sue needs to isolate and get a covid-19 test.

1000% if she hasn’t already had a message, she would get one from visiting Silverstone yestersay. Guarnteed there mustbe a few cases she came into close contact with
Could be worth following her friend she went with and see if they mention anything!

They were asked to provide photo ID but people weren’t checked going to Silverstone. If it’s anything like Wembley you literally only have to show the text of no vaccine passport. However, knowing this one she probably didn’t even take a test and just scanned the QR code and selected negative (the system allows her to do that so in her mind it’s ok 🙃)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
New thread title suggestion:
Summer in London, ideas of grandeur, oozing pizza grease from every pore.

Reactions: 18
Sorry now but if I was on my period the last thing I would wanna do is grapple with men on a sweating gym mat floor. Maybe she gets the horn on her period and this is doing it for her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She probably napping now for a few hours . Even though it's the best weather of summer yet and she complains when it's rains . 🙄

The minger hasn't even had a shower yet id say. How did she even put on her clothes after taking off her wrestling pjs without a shower first 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Oh ffs thank god she only got into formula one yeatersay, after getting to go. She just posted a photo saying “oh my god” at the end of the race. It was an AMAZING race, but she literally knows duck all about formula 1. I was raging I didn’t get a ticket 😂 #notbitter.

Wonder is she trying to slide into Hamilton’s DMs now. They are both #sponsoredathletes after all. Will he be straight out with Siobh after podium?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh ffs thank god she only got into formula one yeatersay, after getting to go. She just posted a photo saying “oh my god” at the end of the race. It was an AMAZING race, but she literally knows duck all about formula 1. I was raging I didn’t get a ticket 😂 #notbitter.

Wonder is she trying to slide into Hamilton’s DMs now. They are both #sponsoredathletes after all. Will he be straight out with Siobh after podium?
Never seen or heard her breathe a word of F1 till yesterday. Maybe someone she fancies likes it. She seems the type to take up things to impress men she doesn’t want a relationship….. 🤣

Reactions: 17
I’m actually starting to feel some sympathy for her pathetic miserable little life. All the Gucci bags, and all the pizza in the world can’t compensate for the fact that she literally travels the world and hasn’t anyone to call a true friend. Her one true troll is a hero.

Oh my god lads. Was having a snoop back and check this out. Scaaaaaaarletttt.
God she’s desperate. Why is every comment she makes somehow related back to her 😂

Also who’s the new friend? I see Siobhan has found a new sport and a new friend…. A sport that she’s never mentioned and I’m sure within the week she will be an expert and have a F1 hat 😂

Echoing the sentiment that she has no actual personality and clings onto whatever the people around her are interested in. In hopes that they will continue being friends with her and not ditch her like most of the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
God she’s desperate. Why is every comment she makes somehow related back to her 😂

Also who’s the new friend? I see Siobhan has found a new sport and a new friend…. A sport that she’s never mentioned and I’m sure within the week she will be an expert and have a F1 hat 😂

Echoing the sentiment that she has no actual personality and clings onto whatever the people around her are interested in. In hopes that they will continue being friends with her and not ditch her like most of the others.
The girl Niamh shes hanging with now, is she the Only Fans girl she was referring to in Bali ?

Reactions: 7
The girl Niamh shes hanging with now, is she the Only Fans girl she was referring to in Bali ?
God 2021 he already been a crap year. Please don’t let it end with Siobhan releasing an Onlyfans 😂

I mean it’s not like people don’t already know what the flaps look like. Those Myprotein pants do nothing for her … except serious moose knuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nahhh she is waaaaaay too high and mighty to do only fans. I imagine she is actually such a prude.

Not only that but isn’t lord Lucy James’s buddy … cringe

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The minger hasn't even had a shower yet id say. How did she even put on her clothes after taking off her wrestling pjs without a shower first 🤢🤢
My other half does BJJ and he literally walks in the door directly into the shower. He won’t even let me wash other stuff with his gee because he’s afraid it’ll make my stuff smell!!

Personal hygiene is sacrosanct in most martial arts gyms, as skin infections are so easily passed around (even in the before times!) so I’d imagine she is NOT popular!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god her story says she ate so much bad food and hasn't done that in ages

Sorry what???? Hahahahaha on what planet???

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Thread title:
Pals with Will, Kate and Lewis too, you can't join the gang as she's richer than you!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.