Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I down loaded Audible and was browsing and James Smyth book came up. The reviews ! But I think it really does sound like a review for herself. Them two are maybe made for each other. They seem to have the same values but Shiv is trying to keep up with that lot financially. Like 500 quid a night seriously. Big car in the drive no food in the fridge as they say. LiTeRaLlY

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Now I have the Pokémon theme song stuck in my head :LOL:

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch James is my real test
To shag him is my cause
I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch James is my real test
To shag him is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach James to understand
The power that's inside (sexy ohhhhhhhhhhhh)
James! Gotta catch him! (It's him and me)
I know it's my destiny

Diren! Oh he’s my best friend
In a world of make believe
Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
K

Liking posts doesn't equate liking the person/their escapades. Maeve doesn't rate Shiv at all as a fitness influencer/coach/sponsored athlete/whatever her latest 'title' is... 😂 Her comments subtly referencing shiv's antics are usually a dig... she's very careful not to name names.
That makes no sense to me. If you don’t like a person and / or their behaviour why would you like their posts?

Reactions: 4
Wakey wakey, Siobhan... You've apparently been up for 3 hours now... Just post the damn time stamp already.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I started following a random irishgirl janetnewenham that did the feed bali stuff she seems very normal not like the rest she regularly post about bali struggling, advice on staying or leaving, has not fled herself and went back to support feed bali more than once but today she posted stories from locals and in the next snap a picture of the view from her hotel. I know it can't all be depressing but I dunno didn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 8
That makes no sense to me. If you don’t like a person and / or their behaviour why would you like their posts?
I like Maeve & I hadn't noticed whether she'd liked her posts or not, had a quick look to see if she'd like any since the post which got her so irate & she has! I have to agree I don't get her liking Shivs posts. She was so angered about the don't praise people for losing weight post that she did an IGTV about it & she does do subtle digs about PTs not following a good lifestyle so I think its bizarre to then like any of her posts

Reactions: 6
Omfg we don’t have her coffee thoughts today. How am I going to carry on with my day now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omfg we don’t have her coffee thoughts today. How am I going to carry on with my day now?
sinead heg has a link for a sponsored therapist 🤭🤭🤣

Ok ok I’ll help.

5am thoughts

‘it’s actually 9am but being up at 5am> being up at 9am.

If I take the furnace to Oz, would James shag me for a visa.

Ive enjoyed so much touring-in London, I’ve had so much wine & pizza. Such culture.

I’d like to thank Boris for campaigning against internet abuse,

my one troll will be so mad!

I wonder did my fool my followers into believing I use a perfect yesterday. The only B I am interested in is James SMITHS bed… balls….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So I started following a random irishgirl janetnewenham that did the feed bali stuff she seems very normal not like the rest she regularly post about bali struggling, advice on staying or leaving, has not fled herself and went back to support feed bali more than once but today she posted stories from locals and in the next snap a picture of the view from her hotel. I know it can't all be depressing but I dunno didn't sit right with me.
I think Janet has been problematic over covid , I think she went off to Mexico for herself while the world was in lockdown … I think…. Maybe someone here can clarify.
yeah was odd to watch her go from texts about her friend losing 6 friends to covid followed by happymusic and that hotel

Reactions: 5
Scrolling through recalibrated bodies' page this morning for a paper I wanted to look at and came across this gem..

For someone who really doesn't want kids, it's awfully easy to make her broody if all it takes is a picture!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Scrolling through recalibrated bodies' page this morning for a paper I wanted to look at and came across this gem..

For someone who really doesn't want kids, it's awfully easy to make her broody if all it takes is a picture!
She must be laying ground work to suddenly get inspired to do another competition 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Drinking tequila and then 3 hours later polishing a bottle of wine on the balcony.

Reminds me of my own mothers behaviours a lot as things gradually declined to an intolerable point. She will never see drinking these volumes alone as wrong. If you tried to point it out to her you can be sure the defensive wall would be put up.

This is one of the most stressful and draining things to be around. A drunk makes absolutely terrible company.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

All I read is ME ME ME ME

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.