Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a whole TikTok genre where people do piss takes of influencers behaving "kooky" and "oblivious" to conventionally girly things like makeup, for clout.

Ultimate pick me behaviour.
So true, everytime I see a tiktok like that I instantly think of Shiv! She's the type of girl who trys to convince everyone she is 'one of the lads' 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The apartment looks more boomer than baller tbh.
Im in stitches over the fake time stamp on the coffee thoughts, like why bother?! Genuinely not one person on this earth minds if she doesn’t wake up at 5 every morning?!
🤣🤣 can “more boomer than baller” please be part of the next thread title 😝

(btw this is no shade on her age, I’m not far off her and am constantly called ‘boomer’ by younger colleagues 😅👵🏻)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So true, everytime I see a tiktok like that I instantly think of Shiv! She's the type of girl who trys to convince everyone she is 'one of the lads' 🤮
Omg when does she ever do that? 😂

*puts on a Dublin jersey once a year* “Yea I’m a GAA head, I’m one of the guys” but never mentions any matches or Ladies GAA final 😂.

Reactions: 12
I’ll help you start it…(I’m prob showing my age with these opening lines 😂)

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I won’t lie, I scroll tattle on my work phone to remind myself of her latest antics when I’m writing a new poem. Sometimes I’m so proud I almost want to send it to her 🤣 but I am afraid as being identified as the No.1/Only 1 troll 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I won’t lie, I scroll tattle on my work phone to remind myself of her latest antics when I’m writing a new poem. Sometimes I’m so proud I almost want to send it to her 🤣 but I am afraid as being identified as the No.1/Only 1 troll 😈
I would put good money on saying that she has most def read all of your phenomenal ‘ode to Siobhán’ masterpieces 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh I'll have a McDonald's cos it's cheaper than a 20 quid poke bowl whatever the f that is. Dear Siobhan....you do know you can go into any supermarket or convenience shop and buy a tit load of salad and veggies for £20? Even Lidl do pre prepared salads etc... 🙄🙄
I still can’t believe she had to put her Poke bowl in a saucepan as it was too big 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who called it that after the “ needing tan “ she would be back with the bperfect tan ? Who called it ??? Well done you have won a spot on the oven !!! Gain weight loose muscle and get a free pizza !!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Any chance you could highlight parts of it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.