Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The realities of not having a home? If she read her dms I'd message and ask her to come and work with me for a week. Try to find homeless young people accommodation, try to find them something that isn't a grotty B and B supplied by the local authority, try and find them somewhere safe from people who want to take advantage of their vulnerabilities, try to find them better than a hostel with a piss stained mattress.
They don't order pizza every night! They rely on food parcels from a local church that generally contains giant tins of peas, out of date crisps, glacé cherries and a packet of dry pasta.
When is this absolute duck faced cretin ever going to learn? She won't take on board criticism and becomes aggressive if anybody calls her out on her tit.
Her behaviours are that of a spoiled child and right now I feel I'd never tire of punching that gormless, scabby face.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Not to be that witch… but what is she worried about?

No one visits the apartments she’s in. Unless SHE traps them into a visit. HER lack of personal hygiene and stench of BO would deter anyone from coming near the place.

What was she so worried about in this new apartment? No Dominos near it?

Reactions: 25
I wonder was there ever a month rental I can see this being a way to fly to Dublin for a few weeks

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
“The realities of not having a home”. I won’t be rushing to call Peter McVerry love. God, she has a dreadful way with words. You haven’t a clue Siobhan. Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Came on to say exactly this. People that have no home can’t afford to splash out on a “boujee” apartment in Hyde park. She has absolutely no awareness.
This new apartment is for a week only, this is all part of the plan to be back in Dublin. She will be home in a week, wait and see

Reactions: 19
Surprised we didn't see any pictures of it showing how bad it was - great content opportunity surely? Does make me doubt if it was actually real.

Reactions: 12
Shes an absolute scumbag saying that this is the reality of not having a home, she has no bleeping clue what that's like 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 19
Someone in a pervious thread said that when she is back in Dublin they love to throw her in the Liffey. Starting to not seem like a half bad idea 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bad times when her friend wouldn't offer her to stay a few days to get sorted and she has to book somewhere else for a week.

£500 a night 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I had a quick look on booking.com to see what sort of last minute availability is out there in London and there’s actually a decent amount for not too crazy prices. What planet is she on paying that sort of money?!

Reactions: 10
She didn't know who lived here until she Googled it? Or is she boasting that she is living somewhere that only the wealthy can afford? Exactly like a homeless person.
I'm sure when Kate knows she is in the neighbourhood she'll pop round for a slice of Dominos pizza.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She didn't know who liked here until she Googled it? Or is she boasting that she is living somewhere that only the wealthy can afford? Exactly like a homeless person.
I'm sure when Kate knows she is in the neighbourhood she'll pop round for a slice of Dominos pizza.
She's boasting, honestly what age is she! I dislike her more each day

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.