Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked from Siobhan but is she moving out? Felicity’s stories show that she’s having to drive her around and that she’s accumulated lots of stuff?

Reactions: 1
Oh noo the new apartment must be a complete bust! Maybe she took it on face value - like people do with her Instagram pictures!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“The realities of not having a home”. I won’t be rushing to call Peter McVerry love. God, she has a dreadful way with words. You haven’t a clue Siobhan. Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Most peoples reality of not having a home is a lil more stark Shiv. Wonder what was wrong with apartment? Probably had a kitchen and a shower 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must be haemorrhaging money at this point. Month long rentals in swanky parts of London through booking.com 🙄

Reactions: 21
I am, once again, asking you, to please put Patron Saint of Western Privilege in the next thread title. Whoever called her that way back a few threads ago… *chefs kiss*

Could she not have done some of her 35K steps to view the place 😂 Does she live in the real world at all like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Tonight's dinner will surely be another pizza how else will she cope with all the moving

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Omg just saw her story did she get scammed 😂 why on earth did she not go and view the place. She is having an actual hot mess summer

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All of a sudden trying to blitz us with actual fitness content now that she’s back on for IFS. Spare me. Charlatan.
Note to self: If serious about health/fitness, dont go to IFS.

How can they have Shiv, Beg, Trisha - NO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WITH ANY OF THEM. Are they taking the piss? Or being ironic? Photoshopped/filter pics on Insta - is that the criteria? Shivs innards must be in bits, she consumes like a bin on O'Connell street. Beg - nice person - is an airhead who advises abused partners to stick with it. Like you do. Like she did, actually. Trish is beyond a joke, she'd need two seats on a Qatar Airways flight and a whole row on Ryanair.

Fools and their money, etc. I mean are they taking the piss with this band of utter charlatans and liars?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Should I tell her I live in central Fulham in a 3bed house with 2 spare rooms currently being used for wfh spaces?! 😂 will I duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.