Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the exact same!! How uncultured and immature is she?!
Or she’s just drunk?
In a way I hope she is drunk and not just so amazed by the guards. Like they do it outside of other European buildings aswell. She just is not as well travelled as she likes to make out. The head on her sometimes being like up the dubs, gaa and hurling and Ireland in general. But than like omg bali is where my soul os at peace.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Interesting stories from Amanda at RB about self help books…
Very interesting 😊

I don’t get why she just won’t come out and say anything about her. Shiv had literally gone on the attack against them before and accused them of giving her an eating disorder. I mean high power and like Michelle Obama says “when they go low, we go high”.

But if someone was going after my business and bad mouthing me I would be taking swings at her and seeing how good she was at these Thai boxing classes 😂
Amanda and Daniel are far too classy to stoop to Siobháns level. They probably rue the day they ever clapped eyes on her.

Reactions: 18
I knew there was no way she’d go sight seeing etc all by herself. It took being with someone else to show her the way and a few drinks for her to go and do it. That’s not someone who’s well travelled and loves travelling to me 😂

Reactions: 27
Can anyone tell me the reason OH photographs the likes of Bentley, Ralph Lauren and posts on her stories!? Like are we suppose to be impressed :unsure: or jealous, or happy she shared such prestigious logos (something that I could just google) … she is such a bizarre human!
Also just noticed her Insta bio says “Sportsperson” :oops: I really have no words!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I thought the exact same!! How uncultured and immature is she?!
Or she’s just drunk?
She’s drunk. They were having mimosas at brunch.

How else would you explain the weird stories? Phone on the pavement to take a selfie with the cigarette butt and her friend, giggling like a loon at the changing of the guard, taking random photos of posh people/places, taking another selfie with a wooden elephant and her jacket lobbed on the grass all topped off with a bottle of bubbles.

Someone already called it on here that her weekend sesh was going to start today.

Reactions: 19
She’s drunk. They were having mimosas at brunch.

How else would you explain the weird stories? Phone on the pavement to take a selfie with the cigarette butt and her friend, giggling like a loon at the changing of the guard, taking random photos of posh people/places, taking another selfie with a wooden elephant and her jacket lobbed on the grass all topped off with a bottle of bubbles.

Someone already called it on here that her weekend sesh was going to start today.
I called it, but in fairness I don’t deserve that much credit, she is so predictable. I predict before the weekend is out there will be another dominos meal had

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I called it, but in fairness I don’t deserve that much credit, she is so predictable. I predict before the weekend is out there will be another dominos meal had
How doesn’t she get sick of the same food constantly ! I mean dominos is pretty tit and over priced. Why doesn’t she go for an authentic Italian pizza or something different

Reactions: 20
Did she just # #foodie on her grid post ?

Ordering dominos 3 nights a week…

I guess I’m a midwife then because I’m here watching call the midwife 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Did she just # #foodie on her grid post ?

Ordering dominos 3 nights a week…

I guess I’m a midwife then because I’m here watching call the midwife 🤔
In her defence…

She does a single burpee (badly) and considers herself an athlete 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can anyone tell me the reason OH photographs the likes of Bentley, Ralph Lauren and posts on her stories!? Like are we suppose to be impressed :unsure: or jealous, or happy she shared such prestigious logos (something that I could just google) … she is such a bizarre human!
Also just noticed her Insta bio says “Sportsperson” :oops: I really have no words!
Yes - in a similar fashion we are supposed to be impressed by her choice of ice cream - Magnums. Its a status thing, Magnums are marketed as a luxury ice cream. God forbid she could be seen to eat a peasants ice cream such as a choc ice.

So what, I have a dozen Ralph Lauren shirts as do many of us 9 to 5rs. She just feels she needs to give off an appearance of being wealthy/being in wealthy social circles on social media. Well Shiv, I have news for you, the real wealthy don't splash their wealth all over instagram. Most of us are aware to that fact.

She is obsessed with designer brands and materialistic things. They are a dopamine hit for her. Unfortunately dopamine hits are often short lived and unfulfilling in the end. What is fulfilling though are the bonds and relationships we build and maintain with friends and family. Not drifting in social media circles chasing fake friends who use each other and likes on pages.

Being and Instagrammer is an awful world to live in and I for one cannot wait until the day the WHO really come down hard on the damage these people are doing to themselves and wider society.

Reactions: 26
Anyone fancy a flutter? 🎰

Siobh to get a dominos tomorrow: 11/10
Bumping into James: 50/1
Bumping uglies with James: 1000/1
Going out to watch the final on Sunday: 12/1
Miraculous return home without a week after fictitious search for accom in London: 4/5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I see you, a dominos tomorrow for 11/10, but I raise you to a 500/500 grandad to turn in his grave *again, so he will probably just be back in starting position after this* Sunday night when shiv drunkenly posts ‘it’s coming home’ but she’s actually talking about her sweaty hair free vag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Hi All, Does anyone know any programme that are worth paying the money for...After reading this page, I don't think I want to sign up for the furnace but also conflicted to see who is good. It doesn't have to be a female, I would go to a male also. I also don't need to to know the basics it's more for toning rather than losing weight so don't want someone telling me about MACROS or spreadsheets

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No thoughts for the people of Bali, not even one mention… but let’s pop this onto the stories to see if James is impressed 😡 Also Shiv, plenty of people are STILL in the same boat between Ireland and the UK because they have followed the rules unlike your good self.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
No thoughts for the people of Bali, not even one mention… but let’s pop this onto the stories to see if James is impressed 😡 Also Shiv, plenty of people are STILL in the same boat between Ireland and the UK because they have followed the rules unlike your good self.
Yes was going to say the same thing, she's the biggest hole going

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.