Siobh.Ohagan #13 Waxed fanny, Sinead’s nanny. Block and delete, filthy feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did someone tell her to take it down. Maybe diren? She should just stop the coffee thoughts anyway, they would cause her more problems than they solve for her.

Reactions: 8
Dear Diary,

I don’t quite know how it happened but I manifested the break up of Sinead and Jack.

Sinead and Jack < Sinead and Siobhan.

I’ve written a little poetic diary insert for my trolls x

Alarm goes off at six am,
And out of bed I jump.
Self help books and yoga too,
But my yoga face is a grump.

I scan the socials,
What is James up to today?
It’s almost been a month now
And he’s always far away

I’ve tried his gym, I’ve tried his pub,
I’ve even met his besties,
My smooth waxed vag is prim and primed,
For his sweaty golden testes 🥵

I’ve even bought a Gucci bag,
I thought I would look classy,
And Fliss has even gave me tips
On how to act more sassy

Calories weight different here,
A dominos is the same as an Apple,
I comfort ate dominos after BJJ
When James didn’t show up to grapple.

Jack has told Sinead to duck off,
I think that I know why,
It’s probably cos she doesn’t have a degree,
But I won’t say that because she’ll cry.

I went to an English soccer match,
And I couldn’t help but cheer,
When England scored & the crowd went mad,
I felt Michael Collins jeer 🤨

I might head today, up London Town
And walk in for a Pfizer,
I think I heard JS say once
‘If a girl was vaxxed I’d ride her’

Initially I thought he said,
‘Waxed’ not ‘vaxxed’ you see,
And that is why I sit here now,
With a silky smooth but sweaty gee.

I might open furnace spaces today,
The demand has been quite high,
Swipe up if you’re interested,
And hand over your 79

I must go now and wake Sinead,
I must remind her to stay single,
You then don’t have to share,
Your dominos, eggs or Pringles.

I miss my family back home,
I promise it’s not lies,
Now how could I manage a sneaky flight home,
And a shocking front door surprise 🤪

I’ll sign off now, I’ve work to do
And I’m most productive before nine
I’m lucky that I live so differently
And that all my work is online

Xxx
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely brilliant 👏🏻 this is my fave so far.... nail on the head 🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
Her Instagram is like a reality tv show I can’t look away from. You literally couldn’t make this stuff up!!
Thanks to brand ambassador for you the effort in your poem. (Hope you feel better soon) I laughed so much, and to everyone, your wit is comic relief and I imagine if we all met up it would be the funniest day of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her Instagram is like a reality tv show I can’t look away from. You literally couldn’t make this stuff up!!
Thanks to brand ambassador for you the effort in your poem. (Hope you feel better soon) I laughed so much, and to everyone, your wit is comic relief and I imagine if we all met up it would be the funniest day of my life.
Siobhan' coffee thoughts the next day: cant believe my troll hired all those people to meet her. Imagine that being your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just think though the vaccine will most likely be AZ - so a 12/16 week wait for jab #2. So at least it will keep her in London town for a while ;) dublin can breathe a sigh of relief....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She 100% got backlash for that and rightly so, I wonder did someone tell her to take it down? Like imagine being that selfish that you’d go and take the vaccine from a homeless person or minority group who needs it more. She blows my mind sometimes.
@brandambassador I hope you feel better soon ❤ Your poems give me such a laugh every time I read them 😂x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Reality show is a bit much - over lockdown I binged hard on reality shows (600lb life - 1000lb sisters the good tit lol).

Watching Siobhan is like a car crash. You’re looking out of pity mostly and thinking thank god that’s not me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Leo Varadkar saw her morning coffee thoughts seeing as he’s on her email list and insisted she’s welcome to come to Ireland for her vaccine with a sponsored post as long as she wears her DW watch

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dear Diary,

I don’t quite know how it happened but I manifested the break up of Sinead and Jack.

Sinead and Jack < Sinead and Siobhan.

I’ve written a little poetic diary insert for my trolls x

Alarm goes off at six am,
And out of bed I jump.
Self help books and yoga too,
But my yoga face is a grump.

I scan the socials,
What is James up to today?
It’s almost been a month now
And he’s always far away

I’ve tried his gym, I’ve tried his pub,
I’ve even met his besties,
My smooth waxed vag is prim and primed,
For his sweaty golden testes 🥵

I’ve even bought a Gucci bag,
I thought I would look classy,
And Fliss has even gave me tips
On how to act more sassy

Calories weight different here,
A dominos is the same as an Apple,
I comfort ate dominos after BJJ
When James didn’t show up to grapple.

Jack has told Sinead to duck off,
I think that I know why,
It’s probably cos she doesn’t have a degree,
But I won’t say that because she’ll cry.

I went to an English soccer match,
And I couldn’t help but cheer,
When England scored & the crowd went mad,
I felt Michael Collins jeer 🤨

I might head today, up London Town
And walk in for a Pfizer,
I think I heard JS say once
‘If a girl was vaxxed I’d ride her’

Initially I thought he said,
‘Waxed’ not ‘vaxxed’ you see,
And that is why I sit here now,
With a silky smooth but sweaty gee.

I might open furnace spaces today,
The demand has been quite high,
Swipe up if you’re interested,
And hand over your 79

I must go now and wake Sinead,
I must remind her to stay single,
You then don’t have to share,
Your dominos, eggs or Pringles.

I miss my family back home,
I promise it’s not lies,
Now how could I manage a sneaky flight home,
And a shocking front door surprise 🤪

I’ll sign off now, I’ve work to do
And I’m most productive before nine
I’m lucky that I live so differently
And that all my work is online

Xxx
If anyone sees a loon sitting alone outside butler's in liffey valley cackling out loud, that's me 😅

Guys honestly thanks so much for the last 2 threads and this one. I know we all have tit going on, I literally have tit going on. I had surgery in Feb for a colostomy bag for my MS as my pregnancy last year caused damage to my bowel muscle. I’m so physically sick and sore these days I’m back working from home as some days I can’t do much. Not looking for attention, I know @Londoncailín said another day that she has stuff going on, I’m sure we all do but honestly when I see the laughs in here I always know there will be a laugh before bed and when I wake up! So big sweaty testicle hugs to everyone 😂😍 xx
Have you tried banging a bowl hun xx

😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
JS just posted that he got the vaccine and that it protects from Chlamydia...SOH will be frothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly I think the fact she was doing her initial weightloss at the peak of snapchat and the start of fitness influencers on Instagram is the only reason she has any sort of following, and the only reason she would get new followers or clients is because of her blue tick. She was probably one of the first to get a blue tick because Instagram were just handing them out as a new feature. But if she never had one and then applied for it, I doubt she would get one. Just for a comparison, look at diren. Whether you like him or not, he puts out content everyday, makes posts and videos and podcasts, has about 70k more followers that here even though he has only become a well known face over the last couple of years, is a PT and actually gives advice on form etc and he doesnt have a blue tick.

Reactions: 25
Honestly I think the fact she was doing her initial weightloss at the peak of snapchat and the start of fitness influencers on Instagram is the only reason she has any sort of following, and the only reason she would get new followers or clients is because of her blue tick. She was probably one of the first to get a blue tick because Instagram were just handing them out as a new feature. But if she never had one and then applied for it, I doubt she would get one. Just for a comparison, look at diren. Whether you like him or not, he puts out content everyday, makes posts and videos and podcasts, has about 70k more followers that here even though he has only become a well known face over the last couple of years, is a PT and actually gives advice on form etc and he doesnt have a blue tick.
It’s because Diren has drive. Siobhan is just lazy - posting the same transformation picture 3/4 years later. Showing off her excellent excel feedback. No client updates because they all must leave

Reactions: 15
To be fair I think this morning got on a lot of peoples toes including myself. I don't think I ever posted here before so hello and ditto to what someone else say these pages have lifted my spirits before when i thought i was doing something wrong by not living differently. Today tipped me over the edge knowing my taxes are being paid for her to get a jab when she has been here 5 mins. There are a lot of people that are registered to gp's up north or their hometown in the uk for example and haven't re registered to a new gp since moving to the city so this walk in is good for them, people who don't have gp's, homeless, refugees etc. It just rightly pissed me off, the travel is a piss take but whatever it never annoyed me like this morning although I was squirming watching her hugging people straight off the plane I just thought hey ho she isn't hugging me. I honestly don't get what interest is in her, she looks well atm with the hair and everything else done I will give her that but I see people like nathalie lennon/rebecca o rourke who are so passionate about it all and enjoyable to watch. Also the banging on about cals annoys me, I am no expert but someone in their 30's going on about cals like that doesn't sit right with me, banking them for the weekend or whatever it just seems like their is more to life. People might disagree with me on that but unless you are preparing for a show or something just enjoy life and stop worrying and by not being so restrictive you won't crave it. I remember before she posted a pic of an omlette saying trying to be good, and another day she said avocados are a waste of cals..... first and foremost get your nutrition into you, magnum does nothing and will probably agravate her skin further with all the dairy and sugar, an avocado is super filling and won't have her craving for stuff. It does look like she slaves in the gym but maybe she enjoys it, perhaps I think that because it isn't a bit of me

Am going to end my rant here without reading over it because girls got to work (you know pay taxes for people to have their jabs when they have been off on a jolly all year) - uh feels good to have that out. I don't enjoy commenting and joining in but it hit a nerve this morning. I do think deep down she probably is ok but maybe this life isn't actually for her, you can see with sinead she arrived in london was out with cousin on sunday and then dinner with an ex last night... ok am waffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
just think though the vaccine will most likely be AZ - so a 12/16 week wait for jab #2. So at least it will keep her in London town for a while ;) dublin can breathe a sigh of relief....
That’s the only positive in the whole awfulness of her entitlement!!

Reactions: 3
She has obvious been reading on here at how shite we think her morning coffee thoughts are. For someone that says she doesn’t care what “trolls” think she certainly takes the advice 😂 unsolicited advice at that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.