Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I barely batted an eyelid at first at the fact that she invited people over for a dinner party and then had her guests do both the cooking and cleaning while she drank and took videos of them doing it? I’d have no bother giving a friend a hand in the same situation but Siobhan did duck all except provide a location 😂 she basically found a new way to get someone else to cook for her 😂 I’m not surprised if that chap told her to duck off while he sweeps up her apartment and she stands there making jokes? She’s surely not that helpless like that’s just bone idle lazy to not even make an effort to do some of the work? Like at least make it look like you’re doing it too and they’re offering to help you, not having your friends do it FOR you?

Reactions: 15
The fundamental question I want answered is; why would anyone sign up to an online PT run by someone who doesn’t follow their own approach?
it’s like signing up to a quit smoking course and the person running it is online smoking all day
It honestly baffles me

Reactions: 24
I wonder if the brother will make an appearance on the stories of their day out.
Sneaky Shiv has not included him on purpose, but now that hes been outed there is no stopping her.

Reactions: 5
Dont they say that your nipples are generally the same colour as your lips??

Im sorry but as i thought it and despite myself envisaged it, i had to share the joy with you all 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Dont they say that your nipples are generally the same colour as your lips??

Im sorry but as i thought it and despite myself envisaged it, i had to share the joy with you all 😭😭😭
When I saw “nipples” my first thought was oh god she’s starting to flash them on Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably a really stupid question so forgive me, but what the hell is green wine? 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she ever say why she left Bali? I know it was for her sisters ‘birthday’ but to spend all that money to go and then come home is bizarre.

Reactions: 4
Wtf is green wine BTW I don't drink wine no nothing about wine so I'm like what is this I've never heard of it till shivvers started saying it. I'm such a peasant though.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone hear that fella that was sweeping tell her too duck off when she was recording him? I genuinely believe she is not a liked girl. I think she tries too hard to be funny to fit in, and her then condescending view on everyone and everything including her lazy attitude to absolutely everything just pisses everyone off? I just know personally that there is no way in hell I could be around her. I cannot stand those privileged types who believe they are better than everyone else. Also,by any chance did herself and James hook up once? I'm nearly sure I remember something about it..... if that's the case she's now gone all Glenn close on him. Hate that 😅 slept with her once and now she's obsessed with him. Except she's not really because they're 'just friends' 🙄😅
I know she hooked up with Sonny his friend and they basically take the piss out of him for it. I don’t think she hooked up with Diren or James. I think she’s basically tried everything to get with both and neither were having it 😂. Think they have a type, and even though she’s in that industry - she’s not their type 😂.

• Haha
Probably a really stupid question so forgive me, but what the hell is green wine? 🙈
I think it’s like white wine but in Spain and Portugal they call it green? Because from the bottle she showed it looked like a bottle of white 🤔😂

• Haha
I think it’s like white wine but in Spain and Portugal they call it green? Because from the bottle she showed it looked like a bottle of white 🤔😂
Ah ok I’ve never heard of anyone calling it that 🤣 I had a vision of her drinking a fat frog like drink 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's just to do wi the wine being 'young' - the colour doesn't matter [as far as i know?]. She's just trying to portray her higher self when really she's just been guzzling booze.

@Jellybb i saw fat frogs in cans not to long ago !

• Haha
It's just to do wi the wine being 'young' - the colour doesn't matter [as far as i know?]. She's just trying to portray her higher self when really she's just been guzzling booze.

yeah its just her trying to be different and greater than the peasants who might drink common white wine

• Haha
I think her & Diren hooked up when he was staying with her- or at least she gave that impression (possibly wishful thinking!! 🙈 😂 ) i think James thinks she's a joke. There are many, many digs made at her from them both that she takes as a 'joke' but I would read them as an insult personally.
People always say this but what are the examples? Like what have they said that were digs at Siobhan?

I'm not saying they haven't but no one seems to be able to back this up with examples 🤔

Omg! No way! Ok I gotta google where I can get these fat frogs in a can 🤣 bring me back to my youth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People always say this but what are the examples? Like what have they said that were digs at Siobhan?

I'm not saying they haven't but no one seems to be able to back this up with examples 🤔
Listen to their podcast. Were they basically talk about the “date” and then laugh and making inside comments that only they would understand

Reactions: 6
Listen to their podcast. Were they basically talk about the “date” and then laugh and making inside comments that only they would understand
Do you know what particular episode? Would love to hear what they are saying 🙈

I could have swore I say then in big bottles in either SuperValu or Tesco’s, nearly sure it was in SuperValu.
Off to Tesco I go 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.