Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The classic pretend to be happy to see your sister face who is probably riddled with covid.
The real furnace!

In all seriousness my mum has been dealing with skin cancer on her face since last year. It’s been a shock to us all as she’s not a sun worshiper or ever was. All I can say is look the fuck after yourself as much as possible with sun exposure there are no words for what the future of these two faces or any other exposed body parts for that matter. And shiv if you’re on reading this is not unsolicited advice. It’s a message to cop the fuck on

Reactions: 32
Been waiting for this all day

As usual, you nailed it. Fucking amazing.

Cannot stop laughing

Reactions: 23
The classic pretend to be happy to see your sister face who is probably riddled with covid.
HOWWWW is raisin that red tho!!!!! That’s mental is it just me? Like wtf is even going on

Can't get over the redness of the sister .
Same. It’s not ok

She’s insufferable

Reactions: 7
I still can't believe that its real. Like how can you misread the room so badly. Irish people can't even meet their families in other counties. A girl I work with hasn't seen her Mam since Christmas because she lives in Cork. Over half a million out of work and she is criss crossing the globe for social media clout in first class. What a clown. Fuck off Siobhan.

Reactions: 46
Shes now walking along a beautiful beach trying her best to sound like she's not complaining although she clearly is? I swear to god she is miserable. Would she ever fuck up and at least TRY to be happy? She would complain about anything, literally anything

Reactions: 24
Oh and SURPRISE she’s releasing new spots on the furnace
1st class doesn’t pay for itself

Anyone who can truly afford to travel 1st/business doesn’t need to advertise it. the constant need for validation of how well she is doing in life from followers must be exhausting.

But yes tone deaf

We could all hop on planes in the morning and head off on holidays and “technically” be within guidelines but that’s hardly the point is it. We wouldn’t-because we are not selfish arseholes who only care about ourselves .

Reactions: 27
She is only there 2 mins and she complaining that Portugal is not as warm as Bali ffs.

Reactions: 21
Has Shiv said anything about all the criticism she's gotten? Acknowledged it at all?
Well she actively deletes anything remotely negative off Instagram and comments are blocked on YouTube so I guess she feels there’s nothing to acknowledge

Also, might be reaching here but noticed there’s no ‘like’ from sinead on her Instagram about going to Portugal.... I wonder is there tension between the ‘besties’?!

Reactions: 22
I thought the same! I’m not a fan of Sinead but it is a bit shitty them moving to the new place and then two mins later SOH is away to Portugal for a “European summer”

She obv couldn’t hack the morning prayers.

I imagine SOH would be wild to live with if her pettiness online is anything to go by

Reactions: 12
Did her sister join the furnace? And by join the furnace I mean did she dive head first in to an actual fucking fire? Don’t think I’ve someone more burnt.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.