Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is young and is taking any sense of critism really personally. To be an influencer you have to be tough and accept that not everyone will agree with everything you do. Best thing is to not read it if upsets you. This might be a good learning curve especially as this thread will now blow up due to her advertising.

Reactions: 6
If you don’t want people to comment, don’t have a public insta. And by posting on her stories, she’ll have invited even more people to come over as we’re probably just saying what they’re thinking.

She is young and is taking any sense of critism really personally. To be an influencer you have to be tough and accept that not everyone will agree with everything you do. Best thing is to not read it if upsets you. This might be a good learning curve especially as this thread will now blow up due to her advertising.
She’s not THAT young, she’s 27.

Reactions: 12
I agree about the sleeping arrangements, she needs to change that pronto. Apart from that though she seems like a good mum.

I think chloe (singlemomtotripletgirlsand1) is way more deserving of a thread than Amy.
I’ve never known someone so grabby (the latest is a triple pram!) as her and her girls sleep with blankets by their faces and bottles propped up.
Does she have one? Now she’s chavvy.
Amy is mostly a good mum but there are things that shouldn’t be advertised. The sleepyheads, the car seats and I hate the begging on IG these days. It’s just so obvious

Reactions: 3
Why is it a competition to be martyrs to child? I left my child to go on a jolly when she was six months.

Reactions: 5
How about going private. The only reason these people have public profiles is for gifts. I feel sorry for all these kids growing up like this

Reactions: 7
The two people that have come in here sticking up for her, please go, we don’t do that here and no one is being offensive and saying anything that isn’t true? The person that said you will do what you need to survive, I get that, but what about taking away the blanket so your baby can survive, and also re the sleepyheads just because other people used them doesn’t make it safe or right? And I’m sure any parent that has lost a child to sids will have a lot to say about that ignorant comment as for some of them it cost them their babies life. No ones being horrible and bad mouthing her parenting, but the simple matter is she isn’t following safe practices for her premature triplets. Also I can’t believe that she has strapped the car seats on like that and I hope she has changed it before she goes on a drive, this isn’t minor things like using dummy’s or not wearing a cot, this is literally life of death and if you can’t see that then you shouldn’t be a parent, I’m sorry

No ones trolling though? Giving the correct information to someone isn’t trolling, it’s doing the right thing, if you’re too blind to see that then shame you.
The two people that have come in here sticking up for her, please go, we don’t do that here and no one is being offensive and saying anything that isn’t true? The person that said you will do what you need to survive, I get that, but what about taking away the blanket so your baby can survive, and also re the sleepyheads just because other people used them doesn’t make it safe or right? And I’m sure any parent that has lost a child to sids will have a lot to say about that ignorant comment as for some of them it cost them their babies life. No ones being horrible and bad mouthing her parenting, but the simple matter is she isn’t following safe practices for her premature triplets. Also I can’t believe that she has strapped the car seats on like that and I hope she has changed it before she goes on a drive, this isn’t minor things like using dummy’s or not wearing a cot, this is literally life of death and if you can’t see that then you shouldn’t be a parent, I’m sorry

No ones trolling though? Giving the correct information to someone isn’t trolling, it’s doing the right thing, if you’re too blind to see that then shame you.
I comple

I am in no way endorsing not following safe sleep guidelines - I never used a sleepyhead for this reason but before I was pregnant I never knew they weren’t recommended as every Tom, Dick & Harry splashes them all over their Insta. I’m just saying it’s very easy to judge & unless you are a single parent to three babies I don’t think you can say you would do everything perfectly as you haven’t been in that situation. As a first time mum I welcome any advice (as I’m sure she would) as it is a minefield which seems to constantly change BUT the way people offer their advice is key!

Amy bottle props as well though and has the milky mates for them the first just aren't big enough for them
yea she does but I think when you have 3 kids on your own you will have to bottle prop.
Chloe props their bottles in even when she has free hands sometimes. She was on live before and the babies were all getting their bottles fed to them by being propped up. She could at least have held and fed one of them but no her insta lives with her cronies are more important it seems

• Heart
I comple

I am in no way endorsing not following safe sleep guidelines - I never used a sleepyhead for this reason but before I was pregnant I never knew they weren’t recommended as every Tom, Dick & Harry splashes them all over their Insta. I’m just saying it’s very easy to judge & unless you are a single parent to three babies I don’t think you can say you would do everything perfectly as you haven’t been in that situation. As a first time mum I welcome any advice (as I’m sure she would) as it is a minefield which seems to constantly change BUT the way people offer their advice is key!
I have a sleepyhead and use it on the sofa when at grandparents houses but I was always with my daughter when using it, she just didn’t have anywhere to sleep when there so for visiting in the day we would use it and they’re fine if they’re used like that.. I get what you’re saying but I’ve been polite and offered mums advice and just informed them that something isn’t safe and been told not to get involved and they will do what they want with their own child, it’s very difficult to advocate safe sleeping and just generally safety for babies/children when people don’t like to be told that what they’re doing maybe wrong and dangerous

I comple

Unfortunately some parents just don't care and think that if it's sold it's safe, I tried to offer a mum some advise on her seat which is extremely unsafe, this followed by a story slagging people off for mum shaming and then being blocked

Unfortunately some parents just don't care and think that if it's sold it's safe, I tried to offer a mum some advise on her seat which is extremely unsafe, this followed by a story slagging people off for mum shaming and then being blocked
Exactly this, I’ve given mums advice in mum groups and been told I’m mum shaming for just stating why something could possibly cause your child to die

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how much people actually spend on people they don’t know, someone sent her an Amazon echo from her list the other day, they’re 40/50 quid. I can kinda understand a little gift for a baby, but an echo?! 😂

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe how much people actually spend on people they don’t know, someone sent her an Amazon echo from her list the other day, they’re 40/50 quid. I can kinda understand a little gift for a baby, but an echo?! 😂
I get it if she needed help with baby essentials, 3 babies must be expensive, but it’s not even like an echo show benefits the babies or her really in anyway?

I'll defend her on this one as we use Alexa for white noise for both my kids and have done since day one

I'll defend her on this one as we use Alexa for white noise for both my kids and have done since day one
I’ve got an echo show in my room, and have been thinking about getting a white noise machine for baby no3 so I don’t have to use my phone anymore and this whole time I could of used my Alexa?

• Haha
I’ve got an echo show in my room, and have been thinking about getting a white noise machine for baby no3 so I don’t have to use my phone anymore and this whole time I could of used my Alexa?
Ahahah yes, just ask it to play white noise on loop

Someone bought her a white noise machine too though lol
I have the same white noise machine that she has, the battery doesn't last all night, not her biggest fan but I'll happily defend her on that one, last from 10pm till 2am