Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really done my head in,she posted the dummies that she wanted and said they were so expensive but the only once’s her babies will use,proceeds to post the picture of them in Amazon with a link “because so many people wanted to know where to get them” full of tit she knew exacly what she was doing and knew lots of people would buy her them she’s a beg- she does it all the time. Oh poor baby can’t sleep without her Muslin on her face?! It is what it is she will learn to sleep without it u would rather that then risk sids! Please look up safe sleeping I am so scared for you be careful!
My daughter would only fall asleep with a blanket over her face however I would keep moving it to check when she was asleep and then completely remove it once she was asleep

Reactions: 3
I think Amy is actually a really nice genuine girl i believe she has been caught up a bit in the multiple babies equalling the endless freebies trend at the moment hopefully before she turns into the likes of the greedy graballys or the crozier quads and sells her babies she realises ... I’m surprised the health visitor hasn’t picked up on the babies sleeping arrangements 😔

Reactions: 10
sorry but I’m her rant on her story she says how she hasn’t had a night off in 10 weeks, I’ve not had a night off in almost 19 months but you don’t see me complaining about it 🤣 it’s all part of being a parent

Reactions: 13
sorry but I’m her rant on her story she says how she hasn’t had a night off in 10 weeks, I’ve not had a night off in almost 19 months but you don’t see me complaining about it 🤣 it’s all part of being a parent
3 years and my daughter has been away from me for a week and that was only because I was in hospital having her brother, if I had a choice I wouldn't have left her that long

Reactions: 6
My daughter would only fall asleep with a blanket over her face however I would keep moving it to check when she was asleep and then completely remove it once she was asleep
Ah I get that it’s okay if your supervising but I’m sure she doesn’t watch tho as she has 2 other babies to look over 🤷🏾‍♀️ x

Ah I get that it’s okay if your supervising but I’m sure she doesn’t watch tho as she has 2 other babies to look over 🤷🏾‍♀️ x

Crikey some of the posts here are so judgemental - unless you are a single mum to triplets I don’t think you can really judge her for doing what she needs to do to survive. I’m a new mum myself & Christ it is hard and i only have one & he has always been a relatively good sleeper. Yes she probably knows that sleepyheads aren’t advised for sleep but loads of people use them/endorse them & unless you have been in her position I don’t think you can judge. As for her having a night out & you haven’t then more fool you - my baby is 9 months & ive been out 3 times with my friends since he was born. It meant I got a break, a chance to recharge & just be me again & is essential self care to be a good mum to my little boy if im honest!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't believe people are begrudging this mum for having a night off from her triplets. She's a single mum and even if she wasn't a single mum, people are allowed time away from their children. Just because you haven't had any time away from your children in 3 years, why does that mean other people can't?! Honestly some of the trolling is awful. In the real world, people do leave their children with people they trust. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be looking after 3 new babies alone.
Well done her for getting a break.

Reactions: 32
I can't believe people are begrudging this mum for having a night off from her triplets. She's a single mum and even if she wasn't a single mum, people are allowed time away from their children. Just because you haven't had any time away from your children in 3 years, why does that mean other people can't?! Honestly some of the trolling is awful. In the real world, people do leave their children with people they trust. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be looking after 3 new babies alone.
No one said she couldn't? I simply said some of us haven't. She's incredibly lucky to have people who will give her a night off when her babies are that young. Some of us don't have that luxury.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The two people that have come in here sticking up for her, please go, we don’t do that here and no one is being offensive and saying anything that isn’t true? The person that said you will do what you need to survive, I get that, but what about taking away the blanket so your baby can survive, and also re the sleepyheads just because other people used them doesn’t make it safe or right? And I’m sure any parent that has lost a child to sids will have a lot to say about that ignorant comment as for some of them it cost them their babies life. No ones being horrible and bad mouthing her parenting, but the simple matter is she isn’t following safe practices for her premature triplets. Also I can’t believe that she has strapped the car seats on like that and I hope she has changed it before she goes on a drive, this isn’t minor things like using dummy’s or not wearing a cot, this is literally life of death and if you can’t see that then you shouldn’t be a parent, I’m sorry

No ones trolling though? Giving the correct information to someone isn’t trolling, it’s doing the right thing, if you’re too blind to see that then shame you.

Reactions: 10
No one said she couldn't? I simply said some of us haven't. She's incredibly lucky to have people who will give her a night off when her babies are that young. Some of us don't have that luxury.
I wasn't referring to you in particular. But lots of comments !

But her approach was to bad mouth the people that don’t want to leave their kids, I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, my 3 year old has been away from me for 4 nights and my one year old 2 nights, but I can’t help that because I have anxiety and struggle being away from them, so saying fool you because some people simply don’t want to spend time away from there kids is just the same as people saying you shouldn’t leave them

Reactions: 2
Well I haven't read any comments who criticised her for going out. The comments are mostly about the risk she's putting her babies at with their sleeping arrangements. She is very rude and defensive and not open to change so absolutely zero point in messaging her. At least we know she reads on here so a very small chance she may change what she's doing.

I do agree with the comments as well about falling into the "greedy" category. So many multiple parents think they are superior and that they deserve freebies. I have twins so I know how expensive it can be but I would never expect anyone to pay for things.

I'm sure she is a great mum and maybe this is a blessing and she'll spend more time focusing on them and less on what people think on social media.

Reactions: 5
Not everyone has the luxury of having babysitters on hand or even having someone living with them for help, so no it's not begrudging it's just stating a fact that she should feel incredibly lucky to have all the help she has

Reactions: 7
But her approach was to bad mouth the people that don’t want to leave their kids, I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, my 3 year old has been away from me for 4 nights and my one year old 2 nights, but I can’t help that because I have anxiety and struggle being away from them, so saying fool you because some people simply don’t want to spend time away from there kids is just the same as people saying you shouldn’t leave them
Yes exactly, her comments on her story were clearly aimed at me. I don't have anxiety but I don't feel comfortable leaving them yet and even if I did, I have no one to look after them lol. So her comment was a little uncalled for

Reactions: 3
I agree about the sleeping arrangements, she needs to change that pronto. Apart from that though she seems like a good mum.

I think chloe (singlemomtotripletgirlsand1) is way more deserving of a thread than Amy.
I’ve never known someone so grabby (the latest is a triple pram!) as her and her girls sleep with blankets by their faces and bottles propped up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree about the sleeping arrangements, she needs to change that pronto. Apart from that though she seems like a good mum.

I think chloe (singlemomtotripletgirlsand1) is way more deserving of a thread than Amy.
I’ve never known someone so grabby (the latest is a triple pram!) as her and her girls sleep with blankets by their faces and bottles propped up.
What I don’t understand with all these mummy influencers, why do they feel the need to state that they’re single, I don’t state that I’m engaged in my instagram name? Mums are mums at the end of the day wether it’s single or in a relationship or co parenting, part of me thinks that when they do this it’s to gain sympathy of woe is me I do it all by myself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand with all these mummy influencers, why do they feel the need to state that they’re single, I don’t state that I’m engaged in my instagram name? Mums are mums at the end of the day wether it’s single or in a relationship or co parenting, part of me thinks that when they do this it’s to gain sympathy of woe is me I do it all by myself
Lol I know.
And chloe’s kids dad seems to stay there most nights so I’m not sure she’s actually single!

Reactions: 6

Amy bottle props as well though and has the milky mates for them the first just aren't big enough for them

Reactions: 2
Lol I know.
And chloe’s kids dad seems to stay there most nights so I’m not sure she’s actually single!
Just had a little look at Chloes instagram, she’s definitely trying to make a brand for herself out of having triplets and being a super single mum, however the dad seems to off been heavily involved in the pregnancy and the birth and still now

Just had a little look at Chloes instagram, she’s definitely trying to make a brand for herself out of having triplets and being a super single mum, however the dad seems to off been heavily involved in the pregnancy and the birth and still now
And she’s added her PayPal for people to send her money to ph for the new pram, sorry I hate this of the go fund mes for tit like this, no one else got you pregnant at 20 or decided for you to have sex at 20, just take the bleeping responsibility and deal with it, save up or look for a cheaper pram

• Haha
Reactions: 9