Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness, 3 I just couldn’t imagine. She’s was never a maternal person however she’s smashing it.
yes boyfriend has been on the scene but she still parented them alone, not him - it’s not his plac
The girls are smashing milestones, are loving life so she’s doing something right ❤
Oh, i fully agree with this! triplets must be incredibly overwhelming and she is smashing it in general - and if she has a supportive partner, that's also a positive because it must be very stressful at times with three kids the same age. the girls are obviously her priority - very well cared for and she clearly adores them, there are certain things I don't think she should share on social media - photos of the girls on their potties without underwear etc, as creeps have ways of removing the emojis used to hide certain areas of their bodies etc - but in general, she is doing an awesome job! i also think it's lovely that after his initial lack of involvement, he does now play an active role in the girls lives, especially as they have an older half-sister. on the whole, they seem to work together to do what is best for the girls and put them first, and i do admire her do that. ♥

Reactions: 6
Hope he’s not a nonce playing the long game.
Absolutely no need for a comment like that. The man has a child of his own and believe it or not there are some decent men out there that are happy to take on another man’s children & be a part of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope he’s not a nonce playing the long game.
.....w-what? just, what? you could apply this horrible comment to any male around a child if this is your thought process? why would you even think to say something like this?

On another note, I wonder if UC will be on her back about working now they're 3. Unsure if it'll be different as she has multiples though

Reactions: 5
Multiple Muma here and nope it’s no different they’ll start talking to her but tbh it shouldn’t be too strict until their five, that’s what happened with me

Multiple Muma here and nope it’s no different they’ll start talking to her but tbh it shouldn’t be too strict until their five, that’s what happened with me
It's all changed recently to when they turn 3, they'll get the 30 free hours at nursery now. Although my friend works part time with a daughter under the age of 2 and they're hounding her to up her hours already!

Reactions: 1
I’ve always worked part time but claim UC, my youngest has just turned 3 and they’ve been on my back for last 6 months to up my hours. They expect to see me weekly now!