Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she just spend her life watching herself on tik tok live when she has four children to look after?
How does she have the time to do this? I have a 3 and 1 year old and I can barely go to the toilet by myself, let alone sit on live for hours on end

Reactions: 5
Not a fan of the vaccine but happily injects shite into her lips? Lol ok.
Probably doesn’t wear a mask either and will claim it’s because she physically can’t when in reality she just doesn’t want to be told what to do😒

Reactions: 3
Probably doesn’t wear a mask either and will claim it’s because she physically can’t when in reality she just doesn’t want to be told what to do😒
Oh without a doubt. Wouldn't be able to show off that pout with a mask.

Reactions: 1
I’m assuming she’s took her lives back over to tiktok as there’s been nothing on insta for a while (unless I’ve missed them). Or maybe she’s stopped doing them? Really can’t imagine that though 😂

Why has he still got a baby bottle and why does she always put juice in it, that is so bad for his poor teeth, especially sending him to bed with a baby bottle of juice, going to rot them before he gets his adult teeth

Reactions: 1
She is just beyond belief. I see a comment from her saying something about how never gets to go on lives really as she is far too busy. I swear she spends all most all her time on lives! I see one live where she was arguing with the dad. I mean keep some things private

why has she got all them different scents of wax melts on at once🤢 open a window and let some fresh air in, will smell far better than them

Why is she starting the babies on food already?! They have just turned 5 months plus there were premature.. I’m not about judging another mum but I personally don’t agree with that she’s gunna end up making them poorly 😩

Why is she starting the babies on food already?! They have just turned 5 months plus there were premature.. I’m not about judging another mum but I personally don’t agree with that she’s gunna end up making them poorly 😩
My thoughts too! I really hope she has spoken to a professional about this.

I started weaning my daughter on puree foods at 4 months and then switched to BLW when she hit 6 months. She’s almost 18m now and she’s eats incredible, so it hasn’t done her any harm. I’ve always been told between 4-6 months to start weaning:unsure:

Reactions: 2
I started weaning my daughter on puree foods at 4 months and then switched to BLW when she hit 6 months. She’s almost 18m now and she’s eats incredible, so it hasn’t done her any harm. I’ve always been told between 4-6 months to start weaning:unsure:
But remember her babies were born 8 weeks early, so corrected their only what 3 months? It’s very dangerous to wean babies early, a baby should be able to hold their own head and sitting by themselves before you start weaning.

She also shouldn’t be using the jumperoo as yet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.