Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can all sit here and have our say but we ain’t the ones looking after triplets and a child on the spectrum I take my hat off to her for that tbh weather she has help or not.
She does the bare minimum with those kids. Especially her son, hes lying in bed most of the time with his tablet. She rarely leaves the house. She spends far too much time on live and posting stories about people who have bad mouthed her. If she didn't broadcast her whole life on social media people wouldn't criticise her.

Reactions: 5
I just can't wrap my head around how she has so much time for ticktok with 4 babies, one day I came on ticktok a few times and every single time she was on a new live, get of ticktok cuddle your babies

I just can't wrap my head around how she has so much time for ticktok with 4 babies, one day I came on ticktok a few times and every single time she was on a new live, get of ticktok cuddle your babies
I can’t get my head around companies giving her discount codes to promote their stuff I would be trying to avoid her like the plague!

Reactions: 4
Her latest story… she is asking for advice about her crying/unsettled baby and states she stops crying when picked up/held but Chloe doesn’t want to do that? Where’s the logic? It’s everything a baby needs and wants 😩😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her latest story… she is asking for advice about her crying/unsettled baby and states she stops crying when picked up/held but Chloe doesn’t want to do that? Where’s the logic? It’s everything a baby needs and wants 😩😞
I don’t understand how a mother doesn’t want to cuddle and comfort her own babies. That’s her job, I know full well if I was a parent to 1 or 10 I’dtry my absolute hardest to show each of them affection and show them I’m there.

And from her live she said that one of the babies (not sure if it’s the one who’s been crying all day) has a really sore bottom and needs cream as it’s spread a lot. Ppl were saying it could be thrush if it’s spread and the fact she’s been unsettled all day but Chloe just ignored all of those comments 😞

She was live on Instagram for about 3 hours this evening. I honestly do not understand how she has the time to do that with 3 tiny babies and a toddler! 🤯

It’s really bad she said on the live something about one of the babies had to go to hospital at a couple weeks old because AJ hurt their head accidentally so why the hell does she still leave them all unattended in the living room whilst she is in her kitchen doing lives! I do hope that once her son has a diagnosis she is giving some guidance on how to handle him because shouting at him and calling him an asshole and pillock is not the right way!

Reactions: 3
In her new tiktok of a day in the life I assume her son is at nursery or with his dad or something? She’s tidying the house and he’s just left the back door open with easy access to the swimming pool, while she’s busy tidying everything else? That gives me fear

It’s really bad she said on the live something about one of the babies had to go to hospital at a couple weeks old because AJ hurt their head accidentally so why the hell does she still leave them all unattended in the living room whilst she is in her kitchen doing lives! I do hope that once her son has a diagnosis she is giving some guidance on how to handle him because shouting at him and calling him an asshole and pillock is not the right way!
oh my god I can’t believe she calls him stuff like that! Way to raise your kid 😞 and if he does have autism or something he’s going to need extra support and love… NOT be put down by his own mum

Reactions: 2
How true is the autism diagnosis though? I’ve seen so many mums using it to justify them being lazy and the reason their child is behind or not well behaved

Reactions: 2
It's the constant hinting for someone to buy her a triplet pram that gets me. Putting pics on asking if people like certain prams, then putting a pic of hers on and saying 'this will have to do for now. 🙄🙄
She actually said the other day that she'd ordered one, but clearly she hasn't...

This isn’t a criticism of Chloe at all but that Jessie Character they saw today is horrifying 😂 I’d screenshot but the video has AJ in it!

Everyyybody literally has the same opinion on her, how can she not see what people say is the truth. 😂 about declaring her gifts, she literally gets people to buy her everything then spends her money on lip fillers and fags.

Everyyybody literally has the same opinion on her, how can she not see what people say is the truth. 😂 about declaring her gifts, she literally gets people to buy her everything then spends her money on lip fillers and fags.
Should they be posted as #gift or not because they aren’t from companies?

Why does she just spend her life watching herself on tik tok live when she has four children to look after?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.