Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can a single mum, who doesn’t work with 4 kids afford that? And to get her nails done and tit?
Because all her followers gift her things from her amazon wishlist, she has nothing to buy out of her own money lol

Reactions: 1
How does a non working single mum afford takeaway pretty much every night? There’s families where both parents work using the food banks and she’s managing to afford takeaways most nights? Make it make sense

Reactions: 2
You can 100% tell that Chloe loves the triplets more than poor little AJ. Also.. how wide open his window is 😳 at the top of the house. Scares me shitless!
06C7C55E-64CE-451F-ADAC-2FFDEBCC03E7.png

How does a non working single mum afford takeaway pretty much every night? There’s families where both parents work using the food banks and she’s managing to afford takeaways most nights? Make it make sense
I stopped following her a while back. Is she claiming to be single still? I’m pretty sure she’s been given a house on a new build estate which I’m assuming she won’t be expected to pay rent for, or it will portioned from her benefits? She’ll also get child benefit for all four children - I’m sure the new rule is an exception on the second child if they’re a multiple.

Which triplet do you think gets the nice next to me cot and the others get travel cots?
she surely doesn’t use travels cots for permanent sleeping?! The mattresses are awful 😱

I stopped following her a while back. Is she claiming to be single still? I’m pretty sure she’s been given a house on a new build estate which I’m assuming she won’t be expected to pay rent for, or it will portioned from her benefits? She’ll also get child benefit for all four children - I’m sure the new rule is an exception on the second child if they’re a multiple.
you get child benefit for all children, I have 4 and they all receive it. The rule applies to tax credits, universal credit etc. But yes I think there’s an exemption for multiples.

she surely doesn’t use travels cots for permanent sleeping?! The mattresses are awful 😱

you get child benefit for all children, I have 4 and they all receive it. The rule applies to tax credits, universal credit etc. But yes I think there’s an exemption for multiples.
I know you can buy nicer mattresses for them, but I very much doubt she has. I believe there is an exemption is the second born child is part of a multiple you automatically get it for all children, so she’s getting at least £1000 a month just because she has 4 kids

This!!! Takeaway is like a treat in my house! She literally has it most days! Aswell as getting her nails done to all the time to.. I wish i could do that 🙄 it don’t make any sense

This!!! Takeaway is like a treat in my house! She literally has it most days! Aswell as getting her nails done to all the time to.. I wish i could do that 🙄 it don’t make any sense
Same here, we do it for date nights, birthdays or a treat.. it’s definitely not a regular occurrence! It seems to be quite common though with single mums, I know many who don’t work and can go out every weekend, get their nails done, buy new cars.. my sister is one of them and it drives me mental how she can afford all this stuff when her and her current partner don’t even work, even though all of her kids are in school

Re takeaways: not only the cost, but how unhealthy it is! I have awful eating habits but I try so hard to make sure my kids have healthy, balanced meals.

Re takeaways: not only the cost, but how unhealthy it is! I have awful eating habits but I try so hard to make sure my kids have healthy, balanced meals.
It seems she doesn’t even give him the takeaways, gets them when he’s in bed. Although it’s not like she’s giving him nutritious food, like yeah at least she’s feeding him, but the argument is that it’s expensive to eat healthy, however if she stopped buying herself takeaways, getting her nails done, that’s easily £100 more a month she could spend and maybe he would actually know what a fruit or vegetable is

This is someone who grew up on meals like that and now absolutely hates meals like that and refuse to make it a regular thing for my kids

It seems she doesn’t even give him the takeaways, gets them when he’s in bed. Although it’s not like she’s giving him nutritious food, like yeah at least she’s feeding him, but the argument is that it’s expensive to eat healthy, however if she stopped buying herself takeaways, getting her nails done, that’s easily £100 more a month she could spend and maybe he would actually know what a fruit or vegetable is

This is someone who grew up on meals like that and now absolutely hates meals like that and refuse to make it a regular thing for my kids
Also as a single parent won’t she get healthy start vouchers to spend on fruit and milk?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.