Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sperm donor? i thought she just meant it in a way because the dad was a deadbeat? no clue
Lol yeah she said she met some man on Facebook who was a 'volunteer' sperm donor who came to her flat and she put it in with a calpol syringe lol

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
her man looks like a traffic light in that gender reveal

Why on earth would you upload that when you both look SO miserable!? Who is the bloke in that video if the father is a sperm donor?
hes the father to the 2nd. the 1st is apparently a sperm donor

Reactions: 1
Hope shes told benefits shes working. she’ll get into a lot of trouble if not declared. u cant just suddenly start working you still need to tell them

Reactions: 1
Hope shes told benefits shes working. she’ll get into a lot of trouble if not declared. u cant just suddenly start working you still need to tell them
I’m not 100% positive as I only get child benefit but I think you can do up to 16 hours before it get affected but you do still have to tell them coz my friend does 13 hours and I’m sure she had to let them know. I could be wrong though

I’m not 100% positive as I only get child benefit but I think you can do up to 16 hours before it get affected but you do still have to tell them coz my friend does 13 hours and I’m sure she had to let them know. I could be wrong though
yeah its 16 hours but she still has to declare otherwise its fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.