Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chav is back swearing infront of her son and saying the neighbours don’t like her. Are you surprised 😅

Reactions: 5
The neighbours are probably sick of the smell of weed and hearing her hoover at 11pm at night

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she still swearing at her kids and calling them horrible names?
She’s been live a lot today but I’ve only heard her swear once at aj. He stood on her back I think or her belly and she said fuckin dick or something along those lines. She’s deffo conscious of doing it or maybe she’s learning to stop 🤣

Her sister begging for followers and people asking her if she gets gifts 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
The girl she was live with last night elleyse I think? She is disgusting she smokes weed in her flat with her not even 2 year old there and she’s pregnant aswell she is gross !

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The girl she was live with last night elleyse I think? She is disgusting she smokes weed in her flat with her not even 2 year old there and she’s pregnant aswell she is gross !
Elleyse won't put a bib on her child cause she's scared they'll choke but will happily let her children ingest tit. bleeping Jeremy Kyle candidates the lot of them

Reactions: 4
And she is always posting her filthy flat...

Does that elleyse have a thread on here? I think she’s really gunna struggle having another baby!

Reactions: 1
Does that elleyse have a thread on here? I think she’s really gunna struggle having another baby!
I wondered the same. ive never really kept intune with her but shes constantly on my fyp on live. do these girls have nothing better to do ?

With all the money Chloe should have Im sure she can find clothes to fit her babies. poor wynter was popping out that babygrow the other day. and her videos from today you can tell the clothes are tight

I agree she struggles already with her little one. I don't believe he was a sperm donor baby ? Bit weird for a 19 year old ain't it ??

I agree she struggles already with her little one. I don't believe he was a sperm donor baby ? Bit weird for a 19 year old ain't it ??
sperm donor? i thought she just meant it in a way because the dad was a deadbeat? no clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.