Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Stormi and Sienna look alike& Wynter looks like AJ but not sure if identical

Yes! But do you know what really pisses me off. It’s the fact that the identical ones always sit next to each other and the non identical is placed on their own. Another triplet mum does the exact same thing. The identicals next to each other and the non identical just plonked at the side of one of them. Because the non identical couldn’t possibly go in between or sit next to an identical twin! 😡.

It actually annoys me and hurts my Mumma heart.
They are not identical

Reactions: 2
I thought they were identical.
Maybe their not 🤷🏻‍♀️

So he will be 3 on his birthday if I’m correct and she’s got him 3 pairs of shoes and a gucci top 🤔 and tracksuits, baby shark paints and some washable pens.
He’s 3! Why on earth would you give him some clothes and shoes for his birthday 😢. Where are the toys ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maybe their not 🤷🏻‍♀️

So he will be 3 on his birthday if I’m correct and she’s got him 3 pairs of shoes and a gucci top 🤔 and tracksuits, baby shark paints and some washable pens.
He’s 3! Why on earth would you give him some clothes and shoes for his birthday 😢. Where are the toys ffs.
Who needs toys when you have a …. Tablet

Reactions: 3
Maybe their not 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can we also talk about the fact she is ok benefits and apparently a struggling single mum yet got him a Gucci top🤢

Can we also talk about the fact she is ok benefits and apparently a struggling single mum yet got him a Gucci top🤢
He’s not even gonna know it’s Gucci. In my experience kids always like the cheapest and tackiest stuff 😂

Worst type of person that pleads poverty one day then shows of their luxuries the next.
Top is probably fake, however, whatever she spent on it she could have got some lovely toys instead.

Reactions: 4
Back live and all the kids were in bed asleep. Got herself a job doing 10 hours at a school. 2 hours a day.

Back on live, I feel like she’s really trying to do everything right. We’ll see how long it lasts. Said she had £400 put away for ajs bday, I’d love to put that much away for my kids bday but even with my hubby working 40+ hrs a week they get £100 coz it’s all we have spare. Anyone else feel like her mate uses her for followers too 🙈

Back on live, I feel like she’s really trying to do everything right. We’ll see how long it lasts. Said she had £400 put away for ajs bday, I’d love to put that much away for my kids bday but even with my hubby working 40+ hrs a week they get £100 coz it’s all we have spare. Anyone else feel like her mate uses her for followers too 🙈
i feel like the people she goes live with lowkey take the piss out of her. the other day one was asking why AJ was still up at 9pm and she got all defensive

Friend and sister on lives for the action 🤣 why does everyone wanna be on her live… views?? Followers? All of the aforementioned 😅

here shes back sitting on lives literally all day. I was on and off tiktok throughout the day yesterday and every single time she was live. what a sad life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.