Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that shopping and not a single piece of fruit or any vegetables šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
u can tell its her gyro payday šŸ¤£

it also really wouldnt hurt to buy a few nice outfits for the girls. I get babybrows are comfy, my wee girl stopped wearing baby grows at 6 months.

They just look unkept. their clothes are always stained and worn out like she dosent even bother to try and make them look presentable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I understand babygrows ect for bed they are comfy but would be nice to see them in some outfits. Just wonder if sheā€™s going to be paying nursery fees for the girls or if sheā€™s got someone to watch them. ā€œSingle momā€ yet she has her boyfriend there all the time. And clearly someone to watch her kids while she goes to work

Reactions: 3
yeah its 16 hours but she still has to declare otherwise its fraud
I think it would effect her as she gets paid for 4 kids so imagine the benefits she gets, then housing benefit on top, then 16 hours work wage. I think it all depends on the benefit cap and how much benefits she has

I think it would effect her as she gets paid for 4 kids so imagine the benefits she gets, then housing benefit on top, then 16 hours work wage. I think it all depends on the benefit cap and how much benefits she has
I would imagine she gets a fair bit. Sheā€™ll get for herself and the 4 babes (each). I dont believe theres a cap for triplets? as I know there is for single kids

Reactions: 2
I would imagine she gets a fair bit. Sheā€™ll get for herself and the 4 babes (each). I dont believe theres a cap for triplets? as I know there is for single kids
No she will get tax credits for all 3 of the girls as AJ was her only child. If she had two other children she would only get tax credits for triplet 2 & 3 as they would see triplet one as the third and planned child that wouldn't be entitled if that makes sense?
I only know this as I've just had twins šŸ˜‚

No she will get tax credits for all 3 of the girls as AJ was her only child. If she had two other children she would only get tax credits for triplet 2 & 3 as they would see triplet one as the third and planned child that wouldn't be entitled if that makes sense?
I only know this as I've just had twins šŸ˜‚
ahhhh I see! I only have 1 dumpling so not much knowledge lol. so sheā€™ll only get basic uc for her and aj?

People are telling her to claim DLA for her son,ā€¦.. as if she needs that money!!!!!
Why does she need DLA for him though? My sons a type 1 diabetic and weā€™ve been told itā€™s not 100% that we will get it, but our consultants have told us to apply for it as he does require a lot more care than any other child his age! The amount of bloody parents that just through the autism diagnosis around is a joke

she was raging on live last night because someone said shes benefit frauding. said she wasnā€™t because she works, no you dont?? this is your first job and you havent even started šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so if you havenā€™t declared it yes u are infact benefit frauding.

Reactions: 1
she was raging on live last night because someone said shes benefit frauding. said she wasnā€™t because she works, no you dont?? this is your first job and you havent even started šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so if you havenā€™t declared it yes u are infact benefit frauding.
I missed her live last night. Whyā€™s she making out sheā€™s got a full time job, itā€™s 10 hours a week šŸ™ˆ this is all itā€™ll be now, sorry guys Iā€™ve been at work Iā€™m knackered

Reactions: 3
I missed her live last night. Whyā€™s she making out sheā€™s got a full time job, itā€™s 10 hours a week šŸ™ˆ this is all itā€™ll be now, sorry guys Iā€™ve been at work Iā€™m knackered
Oh whatā€™s she doing? If she has got a job then good for her. Hopefully sheā€™ll manage to stick with it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.