Single by Choice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch Escape to the Country? My favourite episodes are those of single women relocating somewhere they’ve always dreamed of, in a nice rural location. Mostly becomes it’s my dream too 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm a bit of a lurker on this thread. I think I'm starting to finally find peace with being single after a few years of desperation to find my "happily ever after"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve always been reasonably happy single but this week is the first week in absolute years where I came home and thought ‘I could do with a hug’.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’ve always been reasonably happy single but this week is the first week in absolute years where I came home and thought ‘I could do with a hug’.
I think this a lot - I'm a hugger but most of my friends aren't. Had a lovely long hug with my Dad yesterday and it will tide me over for the week ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Another internal dialogue coming up…

I love how peaceful and focused my life is, now that I’m no longer centering men. All of a sudden those 24 hours in a day seem like 48 hours. This witch is getting tit done. I’m putting all of my energy into my studies and business plans, and I’m getting a lot of POSITIVE RESULTS. There is a lesson for me there. The amount of energy and blind faith I used to put into what a man “said”….which led to disappointment 100% of the time, is eye watering. I’ll never do that again. I can’t get that time back, but I can take back control. We don’t need to keep accepting bad behaviour over and over and over again, just because we “want to be loved.” Also, I’m noticing lately that I can’t really tolerate conversations, where the focus is on “getting a man.” I guess that is because I’ve changed, and I’ve grown as a woman. I’m becoming the woman I was always meant to be, and that fills me with so much joy, which is more than any man has ever provided me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17