Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is soooooooooooooo busy all the time.

Don't have 3 jobs then - take in a lodger and you wont' need 3 jobs.

You can't have everything in life. Fact.

Reactions: 6
Working and being busy all the time is actually a trauma response, if most people were to sit and go through and work on their issues it would be too hard for them. SM actually made people worse im so glad toxic positivity is being exposed it just just not healthy to be happy every min of the day or being constantly on the go. Shucks we are all gunna die anyway may as well chill and enjoy this lttle life we have instead of spending it with trying to impress strangers!

Reactions: 8
I think she has a horrible body , she's very masculine looking (totally my opinion)

Reactions: 4
Surely it’s very bad advice & irresponsible of her showing her raw chicken fillets sitting overnight in a slow cooker until she turns it on in morning before going to work. So dangerous, someone could become quite ill from that. It wouldn’t take a minute in the morning to put the chicken from the fridge into the slow cooker? She can’t be that fuckin busy in morning

Reactions: 6
He had a thing going with someone else in the background for a good while by the sounds of things and she found out just after they’d moved in together/bought the house. She gave him the road and that was that.
Is he still with the girl or what happened?

I said in my opinion
Oh no I get that. It’s just nasty if she ever did read here. ‘Horrible body’ . It’s a bit much , I know I’d hate to read those words about myself , especially when she’s so slim. I only wish I looked that slim. Even if it was masculine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no I get that. It’s just nasty if she ever did read here. ‘Horrible body’ . It’s a bit much , I know I’d hate to read those words about myself , especially when she’s so slim. I only wish I looked that slim. Even if it was masculine 😂
I think I would prefer a bit of flesh myself , but each to their own x

What happened in Liverpool when she was all cuts and bruises ?
She fell down the stairs & we were treated to about 2 weeks of poor me stories as well as daily updates of close ups of the bruises & cuts. She’d come on to tell you if she wiped her nose she is a dope for her age

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely it’s very bad advice & irresponsible of her showing her raw chicken fillets sitting overnight in a slow cooker until she turns it on in morning before going to work. So dangerous, someone could become quite ill from that. It wouldn’t take a minute in the morning to put the chicken from the fridge into the slow cooker? She can’t be that fuckin busy in morning
My thoughts too. I prep it all, leave in dish in fridge and put into slow cooker in am till dinner time, but never on counter esp this warmer weather

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.