Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mad bastard act is back again today I see. Recording every minute & every drink like a 16 year old showing off.
Painful. All the screaming and shouting going on in the middle of the day you swear they were never let out. Would be my idea of hell to be around a group like that.

Reactions: 4
Painful. All the screaming and shouting going on in the middle of the day you swear they were never let out. Would be my idea of hell to be around a group like that.
What a pack of knobs. I’d hate someone recording me like that & if I ever saw myself acting like that on stories I’d have the fear for the month

Reactions: 2
What a pack of knobs. I’d hate someone recording me like that & if I ever saw myself acting like that on stories I’d have the fear for the month
You should have a look at Dianas stories. Sinead is absolutley hammered in the latest ones. These are all health and fitness people, the amount of shots 🤮 they will be sick for a week

• Sick
You should have a look at Dianas stories. Sinead is absolutley hammered in the latest ones. These are all health and fitness people, the amount of shots 🤮 they will be sick for a week
It’s ok, they are mad bastards having the best time. It’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does she do to her eyebrows when she is going out. Looks like a child drew them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m going to sound like a right bleep when I say this and I meant to say it when she had up the throwback pics of her in the bouncers uniform…… but female bouncers give me the serious Ick 😩 sorry if I offend anyone 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s ok thought they didn’t eat much to have room for liquid calories cos it’s all about balance ya know and of course “ living your best life “ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t know how anyone pays a fitness coach who carries on like that when drinking on their business page. She should have a personal account for sharing her toxic positivity and her mad bastard antics. If I was sharing all that stupid stuff I wouldn’t be seen for a month over the fear

Reactions: 9
And went to a mindfulness course this morning???

I'd be rattling in the chair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She must be one of them ones that pretends she is drunk as she would be dying like , she always looks so awkward to me.
Speaking of awkward, did anyone see her walking in that charity fashion show a few weeks ago?? 🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Speaking of awkward, did anyone see her walking in that charity fashion show a few weeks ago?? 🙊🙊
She was like the terminator 😂 pure robotic. Got some notifications on this thread, had a quick look at page, another week another ailment 🙄 for a girl who is supposedly healthy and balanced etc she’s constantly sick.

Reactions: 3
She was like the terminator 😂 pure robotic. Got some notifications on this thread, had a quick look at page, another week another ailment 🙄 for a girl who is supposedly healthy and balanced etc she’s constantly sick.
Hang over for hell more like it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And the photo of her. Look at my sad face as I'm in so much pain. She really is like a 16 year old its mortifying 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.